[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HuffPoo: Military Service Makes You Racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5665.jpg (209KB, 750x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5665.jpg
209KB, 750x978px
They're not even trying anymore are they?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5995afe4e4b056a2b0ef038c

>In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Vice News’ Elle Reeve mentions that security for the neo-Nazis was not provided by the Charlottesville police, as one might expect, but by veterans of the Iraq/Afghan war.

>To hear that these veterans claim they were ‘radicalized’ in Iraq and Afghanistan during their tours of duty is one of the more unfortunate things to come to light regarding the side-effects of serving your country.
>>
>>138968475
where's the archive, nigger?
>>
>>138968564
OP;TL
>on phone, too lazy
>>
>>138968475
> OP is a faggot
here is the archive http://archive.is/2LBDs
>>
>linking the main article and not the archive
and this is why 4ch will always be inferior.
>>
http://archive.is/Ypj8x
>>
>calling guarding protesters ptsd
>calls her dads police views distorted and hers, a journalist, more sane

I can't really even be mad because I know huffpo is masturbation fodder for neolibs. I wish we'd start getting more moderate bait like the economist calling German sanctions "economic consequences."
>>
>>138968475
I thought all those veterans of WW2 were doing the same as the Antifa does?
>>
Of course it turns you into a racist. You go to a country full of brown people and see how they live in their natural habitat.
>>
>>138968475
GAS
>>
>To hear that these veterans claim they were ‘radicalized’ in Iraq and Afghanistan during their tours of duty is one of the more unfortunate things to come to light regarding the side-effects of serving your country.

So the people who actually travelled to the areas "refugees" are coming from and saw how they lived first hand come back racist and none of the suburban liberals stop to consider the possibility that these combat veterans might know more about the world than them.
>>
>>138970036
>You go to a country full of brown people
can confirm.
they should be glassed, they are hopeless. I used to be all for equality or whatever, but after seeing it with your own eyes you really start to wonder if these people are even really "human"
>>
>>138968475
Military people are pretty racist and ignorant, they are also welfare queens
>>
>>138970481
I served in the Army (National Guard currently) and am in law school. We pay taxes unlike welfare queens. You need to reevaluate your definition of "ignorant" and "welfare queen."
>>
>>138970651
ignore the neets and do nothings.
>>
Fate of Empires. One of the signs of a civilization nearing collapse is a disdain for people who fight on behalf of your civilization. USA is teetering on the edge of balkanization and collapse into global irrelevancy.
>>
>>138969897
jej
>>
>>138968974
>>138968475
This should be grounds for a instaban
>>
File: 0d6.jpg (32KB, 540x346px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.jpg
32KB, 540x346px
>>138968475
Why is a majority of their big stories "is x causing y(usually racism)?" Don't they realize they are action hurting race relations with their constant fear mongering?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.