[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to swallow the Blue Collar Red Pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Construction.jpg (345KB, 2140x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Construction.jpg
345KB, 2140x1240px
Does anyone else here regret getting a university education and becoming a social climber?

I wasted my twenties earning a graduate degrees in a pretentious social science discipline to become some kind of academic or middle class professional.

I was indoctrinated by popular culture and the education system to think that people who work in the trades are losers, and that I need to go to university and become a middleclass professional. This was all a lie. This was all prideful and evil.

Now at 31 years old I have no job and I live with mum and dad. I have nothing to show for my advanced degrees except the occasional temp contract in some government agency doing mind numbing awful work surrounded by SJW losers.

I am sincerely thinking of learning a trade and working in construction.

Virtually all white collar occupations these days are poisoned with leftist SJW ideology. There is no toleration for traditionalist view points. And working in an office environment all day turns you into an effeminate wanker and you're surrounded by obese women and all the bullshit office politics this comes with. When I finished my day in the office all I wanted to do was drink beer and forget everything and I gained weight and got depressed.

I want to go to work and build things with my hands, have mates I can cuss and make sexist jokes with, have the satisfaction of feeling physically exhausted at the end of the day, and the satisfaction of knowing that I created some tangible thing of value, not some abstract 'service' that an algorithm will be doing in 10 years time.

Fuck pride. Fuck social status. Take the blue collar red pill.
>>
Pol worships billionaires, blue collared workers be damned. Fuck you commie, btw.
>>
>>138966423
Don't do social sciences then.
You made mistakes and you're paying for them.
You've got no one else but to blame but yourself dickhead.
>>
I studied computer science and now I install roofs. More pay, fun people and a company that actually cares about you. I recommend.
>>
Studied automotive tech. Now I work in the trade and its shit some days. But okay others. Would not reccomend auto tech.
>>
>>138966961

At least I can write in coherent sentences, dickhead.
>>
got a trade degree in robotics and communications. I now work in a factory producing xray machines. at first I thought that factory work was for rednecks and retards. and now I honestly like it. in fact the only thing that pisses me off about my job is the white collar dick heads who make terrible decisions and I have to cover them. making 60k a year at 22 isn't too bad
>>
>>138966423
Nah man,
You are just a faggot who picked a shitty degree and you would have failed to make anything of yourself either way.
Neck yourself beta
>>
>>138967895

No one will ever love you.
>>
>finish college
>go into trades
>redpill your coworkers even more
>if someone more educated than them talks shit shut him down because you're college educated too and you're on "their" side
At least here people who don't have a diploma and are a bit older have respect to university degree holders, treat them with respect and red pill them. It wasn't the educated that carried the revolutions, it was the workers.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (74KB, 439x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
74KB, 439x200px
>>
>>138966423
>the satisfaction of knowing that I created some tangible thing of value, not some abstract 'service' that an algorithm will be doing in 10 years time.
>He thinks robots won't be building everything in 10 years time
>>
>>138966423
Droped out of high school,
Got work as a roofer after 3 days,
No diploma or experiance needed,
In my small town there are at least 20 open jobs for roofers
In my company we need 3 more employees but we cant find people
Free training on the job(while being payed)
Im worried my boss eventualy will be hiring Moroccans or niggers(he said he never will hire them but i dont trust him),
But if he does me and my workmates will move to a other 100% white company
>>
What if I'm afraid of heights?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.