[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White cheerleader forced to do splits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

How is this not a Hate crime /pol/?
You just know these niggers took enjoyment in this.

http://archive.is/4UxOv
>>
File: erwt34f3.jpg (5KB, 240x138px) Image search: [Google]
erwt34f3.jpg
5KB, 240x138px
>>138963036
>>
File: oh,heelo.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oh,heelo.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
under age b8 with legs forcibly spread open
>>
That girl was oppressing those poor black folks with her screams of agony.
>>
>>138963036

don't use this archive shit, it is just jewish gold digging with topics like that.
>>
File: ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg (22KB, 325x307px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg
22KB, 325x307px
>>138963036
Yep i was starting to become less racist.
Fuck that
>>
>>138963272
What?
>>
>>138963420

archive link gets many clicks with topics like that, the jews that own this site get money.
>>
Fucking pussies thats what we underwent on kickboxing section and thats how we won tournaments, you can go leave if you don't like it, too bad she wanted chad dick so badly she didn't leave the cheerleading.
>>
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-cheerleader-splits-video-20170824-story.html
normal link
>>
File: _20170825_183343.jpg (95KB, 720x991px) Image search: [Google]
_20170825_183343.jpg
95KB, 720x991px
>>138963473
>archive.is is ran by the Jews
>the LA Times isn't
Nice try Schlomo
>>
bitch was just being dramatic.
>>
>>138963036
>tfw completely desensitized towards women
I just can't feel sorry for them anymore lads.
>>
>>138963272
>>138963473
>the jews that own this site get money.
Dude from what there are not ads at archive.is, the fact you hide behind nazi flag doesn't mean we don't see you shekelberg
>>
>>138963036

It's a racially motivated crime, look at those smiles. It's false imprisonment, assault and torture. Serious crimes and these niggers need serious time.
>>
>>138963667
Same.

I actually got hard thinking about her screams
>>
>>138963540
In any gym if someone begs you to stop you better stop. Specially if they're in tears screaming and they're a child. Mostly because it's up to the "client" to decide if it's worth the pain.
You may take them for a private talk and tell them "this is not for you, pal" but you can't force them to do shit, specially if they're begging you not to.

I've practiced kickboxing as well, we shared gym with a professional Tae Kwon Do team and the gym owner was a champion in SKorea and we also had a spanish boxing champion. We had women too and never in my life I've ever seen anything like this.
>>
>>138963586
lets be real jews own everything. even if a white guy "owns" something he just thinks he owns it, he is loaned money from a jew, which is money loaned to the country by israel.
fuck lets just blow this shit up and start over
>>
>>138963598
>>138963881
I also can't help that she was faking/exagerating, already thinking about the social media points she would get later.
>>
>>138963667
>>138963881
>>138963954

We know you kikes get off on torturing children, especially young white girls. That's why we're going to kill all of you.
>>
>>138963935
America is a borderline 3rd world shithole where niggers run rampant, because pointing out anything related to niggers is "raycis"
You can see the results
>>
>>138963036
Nigs gonna nig.

What I don't understand is why people are pushing this video so hard. Must be the 4th or 5th time I've seen it posted today. At that point just start a nigger hate thread for goodness sake.
>>
The coach responsible was fired from another school for forcing girls to do this. They are breaking their hips for show this nigger should be put down, lives in Denver
>>
>>138964225
Someone pls do it, take back your future.
>>
>>138963036
Don't see the prob;em, she obviously wants to be black with all her heart and her parents either don't care, she doesn't have both of them, or they want to be black themselves. She wants to be black and get BLACKED with all her heart. She probably has been dreaming of having a mixed kid since she was 2. She just gets the same treatment all white women get when they are the minority. I see absolutely wrong with this, just sad that they didn't kill her
>>
>Watching her cry
>Watching her beg to stop
My boxers are getting tighter...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.