[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism and sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: pic_1204809619_9.jpg (32KB, 385x477px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1204809619_9.jpg
32KB, 385x477px
autism in general is often characterized by an above-average interest in structures, systems and procedures accompanied by a lack of "social skills". Now that is also the standard attributes anthropologists and evolutionary psychologist put in the sphere of the male sex. Is there any big data on the distribution of autism between the sexes?
>>
>>138960837
>an above-average interest in structures, systems and procedures accompanied by a lack of "social skills"
This thread hit a little too close to heart
>>
Diagnosed Aspy here.

Can confirm I've met and confirmed about 10:1 ratio of male:female myself. The day I finally found a female on the same wavelength as me was one of the most bizarre experiences; it was like looking into a gender mirror.

Actual rate is apparently 5:1.

Source: Everything on google.
>>
>>138960837
autism is literally a meme
they invented a mental illness to absolve parents of the guilt of being bad parents
>>
>>138962162
you have obviously never met a person with severe autism. I agree that the indication of the illness is completey out of hands nowadays though
>>
>>138960837
i have a sneaking suspicion a majority of females are autistic but you can't really call them out for that because a majority would consider themselves "social" and perhaps outgoing/extroverted.

this is not the case
>>
Autism was a neanderthal trait which was more of a survival instinct. Whites tend to have a bit of said trait, but being majorty Cro-Magnon gave just the right amount of dosage. Having too much of said trait is more of an imbalance of sorts, and certain chemicals, frequencies, etc. may trigger said imbalance.

You could theoretically fix yourself if you're autistic.
>>
>>138962393
Is there a definite definition on autism? Seems like such a grey area to me. And since we're on /pol/: have there been studies on the correlation between autism and race?
>>
File: 123987328795127.jpg (67KB, 749x540px) Image search: [Google]
123987328795127.jpg
67KB, 749x540px
>>138962558
antisemitism cures autism
>>
File: 1503103701235.jpg (19KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503103701235.jpg
19KB, 249x250px
>>138961715
Agreed :'(
>>
>>138961859
Did you make her a gf? how was she?
>>
>>138962668
it's just about as definitive as any other definition of mental illness can be. that's the freakin problem obviously. it became broader and broader until the point where persons who are just not very skilled in their way of approaching others have become labelled as retards
>>
>>138962393
thats more or less what i meant. i see lots of parents talk about their kid with autism and it turns out hes just an outcast and the helicopter mom is sad. she just exacerbates the problem. but yeah i've seen the videos of the full-blown REEEE autismos.
its pretty depressing seeing all these major mental disorders popping up in society that likely didnt exist a hundred years ago. all the chemicals and shit food we eat is going to end us.
>>
File: 1491356626647.jpg (9KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491356626647.jpg
9KB, 253x200px
Any other autists here?

I am a newly minted aspie wizard with no friends and a shit entry level job.

Its too late to fix my life or find love.
>>
>>138963453
hard to judge historical mental illnesses by modern standards. plenty were just subsummized under "hysteria". so the conclusion that it wasn't known is partially right and wrong.
>>
No other autists here.
>>
>>138964924
But you didn't answer OP's last question.
>>
>>138965076
An earlier anon answered it, only 20% of aspies are female.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.