[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I leave America for Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: 2iiivbyeejgy.jpg (69KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2iiivbyeejgy.jpg
69KB, 720x720px
This place is fucked. Muh multicultural melting pot and muh diversity are everywhere.
>The South is beaned
>West coast and Pacific Northwest are cucked
>Southeast is niggered
>Midwest is blue pilled
You talk about anything far right and you're a Nazi racist evil bigot. At least in Europe there's resistance. Plus I could visit the homeland of my ancestors, since I've never done that.
We have Trump but he isn't doing anything.
>No wall
>No deportations
Should I just give up and come to Europe? Maybe meet up with a far right group.
>>
>>138957356
Why not just move to Vermont and have gay sex with Styx?
>>
>>138957587
There's a reason I didn't suggest moving to Canada, leef
>>
File: national expression.png (132KB, 1190x808px) Image search: [Google]
national expression.png
132KB, 1190x808px
>>138957356

No matter where you go or what you do, you will always be a foreigner in europe. "muh ancestors" doesnt matter, your skin color doesnt matter. If you dont speak the language, take part in the customs, history and way of life and adapt the national character you will be just another 56%istani. No, one one will give a shit your great-great mother was from that country.

Unless you go to some cuckistan like sweden but why the fuck would you do that.
>>
>>138957356

If you think America is cucked, wait until you go to Europe with rampant feminism and invading muslims. You would be a fool to leave the U.S. for Europe.
>>
>>138960718
>national character
meme
>>
>Should I leave America for Europe?
No.
>>
>>138960828
t. never been to Europe
I lived in both places, the US is worse off than everyone else apart from maybe Sweden and France
>>
We will probably get tons of Europeans coming here soon, Trump wants to increase European/Anglo immigration via the Raise act. Plus if we make sure a tax plan that benefits white families happens not to mention ending birthright citizenship and deport all illegals using a 1 million man ICE team as well as Importing White South Africans and Zimbabweans. America could become around 80% white at the most in a couple generations. Spics are only growing because of immigration along with Asians. If arrivals from the third world were to be cut they would shrink drastically. States above 75% white would also have their white percentages increase because of it. The Mestizo/Hispanic Birth Rate is already declining the only reason it's still growing is because of immigration/birthright citizenship. Cutting third world migration, ending birthright citizenship along with other key things listed here will make their population in this country collapse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
>>
but there's a reason why our ancestors sent your's in exile. we don't want you back you obese nigger
>>
>>138960851
Well, it's a meme for you, just look at Great Britain what did you do to this once great Empire.
>>
File: soooooo_progressive.jpg (131KB, 646x359px) Image search: [Google]
soooooo_progressive.jpg
131KB, 646x359px
>>138957356
This is what Europe has become.
>>
>>138961053
lmfao
>>
>>138960851

Not a meme. You know it exists if you traveled.
>>
>>138960917
America has 50 states you retarded kraut.
>>
>>138957356
I don't see shit about the mountains fag
>>
>>138961053
Calm down toothpaste
>>
>>138957356
Yes, you probably should. We have enough cucks and traitors as it is.
>>
>>138957356
The irony is I wish Western Europe asked for Americans to come back and allow the Right of Blood law than the right of Soil.

Western Europe is so cucked that basically they think they can replace American Euro's with 3rd world refugees. Which has hurt their country. I wish both of us could but at this time we are really fucked because Ahmed and Somali aand niggers can come in but us Original Euro's are treated like 3rd worlders where the process to become a legal citizen is complicated. Oh but hey Jews can go back to Germany and Spain though.
>>
>>138961053
Lol well France good luck being cleansed with diversity soon.
>>
>>138957356
if you have to ask then you probably should. I hear canada is taking refugees as long as youre irregular
>>
>>138961358
US 50 states of a homogenous nation of faggotry

Europe 51 sovereign nations some gay like Germany some cycles like Sweden and some based like Poland.

The US is far less fucked than europe in regards to immigrants. But the basest parts of Europe make based America look like hippies.
>>
>>138961938
> tfw there's a high statiscal chance that this as been posted by a obese quadroon mongrel/nigger
never forget the 56%, fix your third world country before trying to invade other you literal third world piece of shit
>>
All white supremacists need to fuck off to Belarus.

No minorities and it even has white in the name.

The blacks, mexicans, etc, aren't leaving. It's time you accept this and realize that you can't create a white nation from one that isn't white, only maintain one that is.

At least until you can purchase enough barges and sand to build your own island.
>>
>>138957356
No. Stay and fight for your country.
>>
>>138962326

Wooow. Powerful.......
>>
>>138957356
Grass is always greener on the other side, fag. I'd welcome you here, Spain desperately needs an organised identitarian far right, but maybe because of our half-moor blood we haven't do so so far; maybe all we need is a enterprising American firebrand.

That said you'd be better off in the Midwest. Sure it's bluepilled in the cities, but I refuse to believe the rural is THAT fucked. There is nothing stopping you from buying some property in Bumfuck, IA and living a wholesole redpilled life there.
>>
It's as bad or worse here. The fight has to take place across multiple continents. Don't give up on your nation.
>>
Europeans don't want us unless we're brown and practice Islam
>>
File: Rise.jpg (258KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rise.jpg
258KB, 1200x700px
>>138957356
Spamming demoralization isn't going to sway anyone here. Take your black-pill bullshit elsewhere, the lines are already drawn and the real patriots are staying. If you won't fight to protect your homeland, you don't deserve to be here in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
>>
>>138962570

You've failed to integrate the catalans in 500 years and openly let marxism fester. There were even pro-migrant marches in barcelona.
>>
>>138957356
Don't let the door hit you.
>>
Where the fuck in Europe would you go? At least USA is only different skin tones, almost all your immigrants are christian. The Europeans see you as a monoculture. Just wait till you get 100 million Muslims, then all this different skin color bullshit will die immediately.
>>
>>138960828
I would take niggers over Muslims any day
>>
>>138960917
Where in America? A lot of different parts might as well be different countries entirely
>>
>>138962799
Catalonia is a lost cause. The whole region is beyond cucked and has been so since the 19th century. I'm all for granting them their independence at this point.

Marxism in Spain is a consequence of 40 years of every single schoolboy being taught that Franco was literally Hitler. Even to this day the Spanish right cannot claim Franco nor his legacy. Fuck, you guys here love him way more than our conservatives.

At this point I'm convinced the only way to truly redpill Spain is having western Europe fall. Although the recent attacks in Barcelona have had quite an effect on the country as a whole.
>>
>>138957356
>Move to Europe
yeah nah, how about you come down under here mate?
>>
>>138957356

No. We don't like you.
>>
>>138963313

This is why you should be fighting on the streets RIGHT NOW aganist cultural marxism. Once the union collapses into balkanized, leftist states it will never be reunited.

Its fucking pathetic how youre all about MUHGUNZ but youre too scared to actually use them when your nation is collapsing around you.

>>138963320

>Fuck, you guys here love him way more than our conservatives

He wanted to intervene in the 1956 uprising aganist the soviets on our side but the NATO was to scared to actually destroy communism when it was crippled after the death of stalin before it metastatises to the west. I do believe this was the turning point when the west fell to cultural marxism.
>>
this thread is cancer
>>
>>138963485
this
>>
Europe is fucked don't come here.
America is fucked so is canada.
Can you tell me how is russia? Bright future or not?
What a good place to emigrate to?
>>
>>138957356
Leave. But more importantly, PREACH.

You are very precious whether you know it or not - you are a WHITE TAXPAYER. States might talk shit but they fucking love you and Asians and Indians because you are a net gain most of the time.

Start floating around the idea, make sure it is ALWAYS mentioned and await the nervous laughter of liberals as they realize they will start losing white taxpayers.

And really, spread the idea as much as you can just for the hell of it.
>>
>>138963582
>too scared to use them
On what retard?
Niggers and spics kill each other at far higher rates than we could ever manage, and they're not even the real enemy in the first place.
You can't legally buy weapons that can overthrow any military response team.
>>
>>138962326
Fuck, i hope there is more ethnic strife as i watch and laugh, the world is so boring these days.
>>
>>138964324

>getting bred out of his own country
>statues of his history and heritage gettign destroyed
>millions of illegal immigrants are allowed to vote and decide the fate of the nation
>feminists and marxist are allowed to exist, infest universities and propagate their shit, weakening and destroying the fabric of society on all levels
>"w-w-what I d-do?"

Its your country, pal, your choice. If you decide to do nothing because its simpler and easier to sit in your basement and play vidya all day, youre free to do that.
>>
>>138961053
America isn't Australia
Learn geography bro
>>
>>138960896
>>138963485
>>138963684
LOL retard Croatians think Americans want to come to their shithole
>>
>>138964746
Ok how does one person solve that with guns that are weaker than what the swat team has?
You didn't offer a solution retard.
Leave my basement out of this you cucc!
>>
>>138964746
Even worse it is americans that invented modern liberalism, and are infecting the western world. They also destroyed western art and have shit tier literature these days. All their corporate companies these days are also heavy left like Google which influences the world. The Chinese were smart for creating that firewall.

It is best that they slowly fade away from world power and a new country, with new challenges, rises and threatens the world.
>>
>>138957356
Come if you're a competent individual who is trained in a high-skill job. Don't come if you just want to larp as nazi.
>>
File: Deutschland.jpg (540KB, 857x678px) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland.jpg
540KB, 857x678px
>>138961830
If that were a thing, I would be out of here in a heartbeat.
>kann bereits deutsch
>nicht übergewichtig
>gebildet
>weiß
D-darf ich reinkommen?
>>
CHECK OUT MY THREAD ON EUROPEAN IMMIGRATION

>>138964838
>>138964838
>>138964838

>>138964838
>>138964838
>>138964838

>>138964838
>>138964838
>>138964838
>>
>>138965414
>americans
You spelled jews wrong
>>
>>138957356
Fuck off we're full.
Talk to France or Germany.
>>
>>138965670
Still, the too long era of peace and hedonism has turned people weird. A day will come when americans will get threatened at sea or land and like liberals will choose not to believe it i think.

This is good, life moves on. The american psyche is seeping all over the world, and the wrong kind, the preachy, cultish, moral panic kind.
>>
File: 8b3.png (1MB, 1202x982px) Image search: [Google]
8b3.png
1MB, 1202x982px
>>138957356
Should i leave russia for america?(illegally) So i could roam streets at night, with no job and friends, eating food from trashbags around super markets and scare ppl off by screaming a nuu cheeki breeki i v damke cyka blyad? Redpill me on this, how fucked i am by staying with tourist visa, escaping the ultimate shithole that is russia?
>>
>>138966021
Considering that Trump's been empowering ICE to the point where 251 illegals crossed the border from US to Canada in January and 5,000 crossed so far in August alone, probably not a good idea unless you want to end up in prison and then get sent back.
>>
>>138966021
Once the RAISE act passes it will be easier for Europeans to come here.
>>
>>138966167
fug..
>>
>>138965274

Maybe should have acted decades before things got this bad. If you dont act things are just going to get worse and worse. No pressure though, its your country and culture, not mine.

>You didn't offer a solution

Do I need to solve your problems?

>cucc

My tiny country is successfully defending itself from migrants and cultural marxism, preserving our culture for another thousand years despite the EU pressure while the supposed hyperpower is choking to death on its own vomit and let aliens vote on its elections. What kind of fucking failed state cannot even protect its citizens and its elections?
>>
>>138957356
I'm an educated American and honestly I'm thinking of jumping ship. Thing is Russia and China are so shitty to their own unconnected but educated classes (particularly Russia). If one of them started changing their ways I would directly jump ship, fuck liberalism and fuck the Nigger States of America
>>
>>138966021
Nothing scares black people more than hearing a white man speak some strange slavic tongue. It's like inherent in all of them to be afraid of white slavic speakers. You will likely avoid 99% of muggings and beatings this way
>>
>>138957356
>Should I just give up and come to Europe?

Wouldn't you GO to Europe. You'd only say COME to Europe if you were already there. As in a fucking shill LARPing as a American.

I think you best option is to KYS. That way you'd make both Europe and America a better place.
>>
>>138957356
>going backwards
Jesus, some of you are retarded. The USA is the foremost country in the world.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.