[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PYONGYANG IS SAFER THAN LONDON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: dear_leader.jpg (111KB, 615x752px) Image search: [Google]
dear_leader.jpg
111KB, 615x752px
> North Korea has opened a travel agency in Russia, promoting itself to tourists as "safer than an evening walk in London".

http://archive.is/TldIe

Get your shit together britbongs!

You can book your North Korean vacation here: http://nkorean.ru/
>>
>>138953074
I would actually love to visit NK it seems like an interesting place but with all the Americans going there and getting decades in prison for touching a flag or some other petty bullshit I'm afraid the NK government just makes shit up to arrest Westeners.
>>
The sad thing is that its true
>>
>>138953074

Real talk, since the norks have a shitty economy, if I load up on burgerbucks and exchange them, will I be livin the good life if I take a vacation there?
>>
at least Pyongyang doesn't allow ANTIFA and goddamn queers!
>>
Aleppo may be safer than London, too
>>
File: 1498030829793.png (552KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498030829793.png
552KB, 500x500px
Good luck lads, just don't rip a poster off the wall, you may not even realise you did until two guards are forcibly marching you into a courtroom.

Not defending London though, total shithole even though I am a Londoner, original one that is.
>>
>>138953594

You shouldn't worry about being detained, as long as you don't speak to the locals and ask question that ruin the narrative. If you go there, you're not going to see real citizen living their real life, but trained actors. They appear peaceful, happy and they know not to answer too many questions. There are a few Americans that went on vacation in NK, it's very safe. Don't steal posters, don't go beyond the staged areas, and don't be too critical of the regime.
>>
>>138953594
If you're really interested in North Korea, listen to this podcast episode: https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=xJoy93-Ym44
>>
>>138953973
You'd be directly financing the Kim family and their military research.
If you could live with that, then yes.
>>
>>138953594
Sorry I gave you the wrong link. >>138954511
Go to this one: http://podbay.fm/show/794030859/e/1408466259?autostart=1
>>
They'll have a similar draw to cuba: no americans around

foreigniggers from vassal states hate meeting americans on vacation because being around americans makes them feel inferior

plus they got legal weed too.
>>
>>138953074
I'm starting to think that North Korea really is Best Korea.
>>
>>138954765
Americans solo travelling are actually pretty good.
It's once they're in groups they become intolerably obnoxious and entitled. Australians are probably the same though
>>
>>138953074
Would be right even if London wasn't in the disastrous state it's currently in.

Totalitarian systems tend to be fairly safe for those people not acting up against the regime. Because everyone who does ends up dead or in some forced labor camp.
>>
>>138953594
*Shoves poster in your luggage* Capitalist Pig stole poster! 10 years hard labor round eyed pig!
>>
>>138953074
Tell that to Otto
>>
Serbia to become European NK 2040.
>>
>>138953074
Abahahahahahahah no fucking way
>>
>>138953732
No its not, not for foreigners at least, maybe a few thousand a year visit and multiple get gulagged and used for propaganda. Maybe for Norks its safer, but certainly not for visitors.
>>
>>138953074

I mean its a totalitarian surveillance state without any concept of warrants or due process. I'd imagine they have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. If anyone is going to rob or kill you there it will be the state.
>>
File: nk.png (312KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
nk.png
312KB, 590x590px
You can find the place of Pyongyang easily
>>
File: 1503609409252.png (386KB, 1436x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1503609409252.png
386KB, 1436x1652px
>>138955529
Even GI Jun doesn't want to be there.
>>
>>138953074
Big if true
>>
>>138953074
I keep saying the NK are /ourguys/ but you cunts won't believe me.
>>
>>138954511
This: >>138955173 is exactly what I'm worried about. I'm not retarded and I know not to take anything that wasn't given to me with explicit permission from authorities that it is okay to have it. I'm not going to try spreading propaganda or doing anything illegal like a complete fucking idiot. I'm afraid that even if I went and abided by all the rules they could just frame me for something to make a political play and arrest me. It's why I won't go despite really wanting to. I really think NK looks like an amazing place to visit.
>>
Hes not wrong
>>
>>138953074
They are hoping to hide behind a bunch of foreign citizens and use them in their nation as shields.
Even if you did feel safe there, this isn't a safe time to go. You would just be a meat shield
>>
>>138957129

Very good point. I've never thought about that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.