[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox Uses ChatBots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 11

File: DEXATI20170824163204.png (334KB, 719x535px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20170824163204.png
334KB, 719x535px
Through a fraudulent financial network of contracts and Power Chat-Bots, Xbox Clubs such as 'Minecraft Servers' and 'Minecraft Nation' are able to make financial profit on YouTube through SmurfMasher, of OfficialMCServers (Who are in contact with Minecraft Developers and are the same Administration as OfficialMCforums.net.

They use this manipulated Xbox Club System in order to manipulate children to 'help' and 'allow' them legal abilities.

The Xbox Club Administrator's always ask not to be blocked- because blocking just one will reveal more-than-ome blocked Gamertag in your block list.

Xbox Club Admin use the power chat bots to reveal personal information as well as make club appear more active.

I began to become aware of this fraudulency- so I asked a friend for help. A Retired and Disabled Military Combat Veteran created a Microsoft Account and allowed me to operate it.

We named it 'F R I D A Y a.i.'
On Friday June 30, 2017
Using F R I D A Y ai,
I logged in and announced to the manipulative Gamertags being operated by Xbox that I was aware. I sent them Microsoft Serial Subscriptions via Xbox Messages as damning proof and tying them in.. As Xbox Moderators they couldn't accept the Micorosoft Serial Codes..
It worked!
However- they immediately hacked the hotel that I was staying; my laptop images deleted; cell-phone images of event deleted; account deleted; bank account hacked; email accounts deleted and unrecoverable; home phone threats; and essentially being "glass jarred" digitally..

Kekistani's Need To Know!
I will continue to share!
And arm us for a new digital-war that they have begun!
More Posts Tomorrow
Will always answer any question!
#REEEEEEE
>>
You are going to need to explain this a little better.
Bump for interest.
>>
File: fucksalt.png (105KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
fucksalt.png
105KB, 500x411px
What are you trying to say anon? Xbox (tm) is a dying platform? Games for windows live (tm) was their way out but no one is falling for that one twice, haha.
>>
File: 806.png (43KB, 381x339px) Image search: [Google]
806.png
43KB, 381x339px
Will do! Okay, so on your own you can research 4chan's epic take down of Microsoft's Tay a.i power chat-bot. And research information about these Power Chat-Bots being used in Minecraft..

But, I assure you- and everyone
That Microsoft has many different fraudulent Gamertags used to manipulate consumer's to grant 'seemingly innocent' legal permissions subtly.

I caught onto this, essentially every larger Minecraft Club on Xbox's Administration would notpriously be verbally abusive and inefficient- so I began my own Xbox Minecraft Club. They basically 'joined' my Xbox Club with many Microsoft Accounts and tore it from the inside, ruining it- I sent their accounts Microsoft Money; they began to hack me and delete any information, pictures and proof of the event with 'F R I D A Y ai' on Friday June 30, and deleted all the verbally abusive messages theyd send as administration.

Since then, on every device- My family and I have been taunted and provoked using fraudulent methods, in order to "prove it".
Anything I did was legal and user-friendly, they continue to manipulate users everyday and do not want the word out! They even offer no legitimate reasoning for preventing ANY of my digital entities from being recoverable.
So i can easily teach all of 4chan:
How to test, prove, and see for themselves!
We deserve better! We tried authorities and no one even listened!
>>
>>138954281
Then teach us but post proofs of emptied accounts and any other relevant screenshots. You have those don't you anon?
>>
File: 1501693145874.jpg (283KB, 900x885px) Image search: [Google]
1501693145874.jpg
283KB, 900x885px
>>138954281
Heres what you need to do.

Take you xbox to gamestop and get rid of it. Minecraft is for manchildren, sort yourself out. Your giving off kindof a schizophrenic type vibe right now d00d. Probably best to avoid technology for a little while, THIS INCLUDES 4CHAN.ORG

Go outside the fresh air and sunshine might do wonders!
>>
>>138955670
Its nightime here tho
>>
>>138953962
I think what he's trying to get at is, Microsoft is engaging in corrupt activity. But no one cares about minecraft or Xbox because of 10 year old twats so I really don't know how to handle this.
>>
>Reddit spacing
>Kekistanis
>Hashtagree
Gtfo you faggot shill and any newfag who unironically replied to this thread
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-20-15-27.png (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-20-15-27.png
129KB, 720x1280px
Yes! Thank you, just for asking! Even challenging this is good it can only raise awareness and I can answer!

I have pictures galore on SD cards, eye-witnesses ( mostly family ) went to police 4 times, filed FBI report, even tried Secret Service..
No one really listened =(

Pictures of accounts? Kind of! So essentially I owned (A), and created a Minecraft Content for 5 years on Xbox Console, and had plenty of contact with game developers over the years of play. I had a friend, create (B), or FRIDAY.
When I logged on Saturday (after sending serial codes), F R I D A Y ai's circle just spun and spun. Would not allow any access at all.
I went on with (A) my main,
And was belted and bombarded by verbally harassive messages from many many different Microsoft Gamertags antagonizing me to 'Prove It' as the hotel room, laptop, cells all began to noticeably be hacked and manipulated. I called Microsoft from the hotel room and they refused to be able to help and "expressed concern for the issue".
Then, weeks later-
My main became unnaccessible and prevented from logging on downright. No password method prompt, no verify nothing.. My google accounts went next. Owned 2 public domains. Then fraudulent representatives of the companies that I was attempting to repair online mid-July started to call my family and threaten them. My Grandmother attempted to call Verizon and have numbers printed out that were harassive- "Verizon" refused.. Constant snow-on-the-line while discussing hack

For now, here is a picture of one-of-many fraud-accounts convos.

This one is interesting and there is alot behind it. This was taken more recently- as my friend regained access to F R I D A Y ai and I approached one of the offenders acknowledging an ommission that there was a hack.
Go outside? I am not a skitso- and am fine! Lol! when the hotel was hacked- who reported this 3 times to police- AND called a Tech Guy.. The police had me hospitalized.. And i had to concisely and articulate the events
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-44-52.png (137KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-44-52.png
137KB, 720x1280px
Here is one of the many 'volunteer Administrator's going out of his way to contact me via Facebook more recently (last week) about Friday June 30th's event..

Again nothing I did was wrong-
or important-
and can all be done or seen yourselfs..

What is important
And alarming..
Is the ability in which they intimidated, hacked, digitally edited many different things from different devices in front of our very eyes- all regarding F R I D A Y ai sending codes via message to the fraud-Gamertags..
Went through Privacy Policies of about 12 different companies on atleast 3 people.. Rights?..They did a lot of hiding it..
When they threatened my family-
I was All In
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-20-16-08.png (112KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-20-16-08.png
112KB, 720x1280px
Here is another 'Administrator' more recently acknowledging the event and dismissing everything..

They worked in waves..
First, was constantly getting verbally abused by Administrator SmurfMasher of Minecraft Servers when contacting to submit content. No matter how many times 'he' verbally abused myself or others, /reports to Xbox were useless..
SmurfMasher airs their YouTube content for profit..
Then, was Kirito1596..
I contacted OzzaWorld on YouTube, Ozza sings real-life songs using Minecraft Lyrics. I had contacted Ozza via GMail asking for legal permission to air her 'Mad World' on my Minecraft Club Content. She agreed June 6. June 7, Kirito1596 asked me to write him legal permission on GMail giving Kirito1596 legal permission to air content on his YouTube..
NanoPlexPlays
Well, after I got hacked.. It was Kirito1596 who aired my Minecraft Content renamed "Mad World" onto his YouTube even now! He began to post sporadic indirect harassive videos and then would message me via Xbox App to "Watch" while my family was beimg threatened...
The scary part is..
The videos he would 'message' me to watch that are all indirect comments toward me and that-time.. Well they're marked "8 months ago"..
But, as I said- they were posted in July.. He was the "hacker".. But it was covering up thr Microsoft Fraudulency..
Smurf..
Kirito...
All the same sick operator network
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-44-59.png (144KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-44-59.png
144KB, 720x1280px
Other than recieving occassion indirect and subtle threats and taunts from Kirito1596, I was entirely un-plugged and un-connected using no device post the hotel incident on June 30th..

Then began the Google Emails..
This one is scary too!

I attempted to recover my deleted GMail account- which connects to my Google Public Domains. GMail began to e-mail me customary 'we can't help' responses. Then, GSuites..
I paid GSuites 4.99 a month to host a safe and secure email account. They began to email me, call me via home phone with family present and ask for information and then delete it..

They would initiate conversation then after via email- using and changing their rep names presented at the bottom of each email. First Diego, then Lovely, then Jhack, and Juan. My family could clearly notice this change too-

Then, the emails deleted themselves- and the ones that remained were edited so their are no longer representative names.
They send a few out-there ones such as "We are so sprry your having a bad day" and such taunts. These stopped, and none of the accounts were ever able to be regained
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-23-45.png (142KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-14-23-23-45.png
142KB, 720x1280px
Even now, current state-
Something bigger-than-me
Is still.. In all my electronics i guess?

For example, i cannot access any e-mail feature on my device from the actual Public Domain that I own/pay for/exists.. I cannot access it..
GSuites held me to not being able to verify my identity because my GMail that created it was deleted..

On Xbox App- i am unable to search players or joime or create Xbox Clubs..

Verizon refuses to dump phone records..

Microsoft says to "plug in and report issue" when i cannot log or access an account that exists, is there, pay for..

Not even sure how to explain the next part.. But my sister realized that the cell-phone I had at the time (July) prevented any connection to internet- yet could run Google Searches..
And each "Google Search" only showed certain phone numbers to redirect our home phone calls to their sick little network..

No matter who we called
Someone played operator
>>
0/10
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-13-20-14-45.png (104KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-13-20-14-45.png
104KB, 720x1280px
What is scary is that what i am saying is very easily-noticeable from anyone's own phone..
..that verbal threatening someones Family gets brushed off as 'meh'..
.. Police who confirmed hack with hotel refused to provide police report..
FBI report goes unanswered..
And I won't even get into the Secret Service laughing me out without even looking at anything..

Who does one go to for help?
For everyone's rights?
If authorities don't acknowledge..
4Chan?! The People!!

I'm not whining about all my lost stuff being hacked! I am telling you WHO did it and HOW..
After Snowden..
Tay ai.. All that is happening..
Dont believe it- try it!
I would never make this up!
>>
>>138952968
>kekistani's need to know
>#REEEE
Not this shit again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.