[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chill Out Right Wingers General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 52.jpg (35KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
35KB, 450x252px
You know I am willing to bet everything I own that if you right wingers just took a puff of the mary jane, you wouldn't be so angry all the time, and you would chill out a little bit. It really puts everything in a new perspective. The chill perspective. No war, only love.
>>
>>138950831
I smoke weed nightly and I want war. I want to go out and crush commie skulls and push their eyes into their sockets until the jelly comes out of their tear ducts and pools around their face. I want to shoot BLM members in the face, up close and personal.

But youre right, weed DOES calm me down when I get extremely pissed over whatever fucked with me at the moment. Doesnt change the fact that I know we need something extremely violent to reset the situation.
>>
File: the real redpill.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the real redpill.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>138950831
ever browse /pol/, on weed???

it's crazy man!
>>
>>138951104

Well obviously not everyone is going to be affected by it the same. Everyone reacts to it a bit differently. But like you said, in general, it calms you down, some A LOT. I am willing to bet a lot of people on BOTH sides wouldn't be so on edge and angry all the time if we all just took a step back for a second and saw the bigger picture. No matter what you believe, it really opens your mind in ways alcohol or something else cannot. But obviously I know it is circumstancial, and not everyone has the same outlook on life. I just feel like everyone I have ever known who has smoked, has always been much more down to earth and open minded than those who do not. For example my own mother has NEVER smoked and she is always so on edge and can get angry at the smallest shit. My dad who has smoked is complete opposite. As am I.
>>
>>138950831
The fact that you think that conservative people dont smoke sometimes is really telling about your delsiusion.
No its not that we think different because we never smoke after a workday to relaxe nope sorry its not the lack of drugs its just that you are wrong.
>>
I smoke weed every night and sometimes more and I still want to crusade.

Try again fags
>>
>>138951609
Nah man, just look at niggers. Do THEY lose their violent tendencies after smoking? More times than not, it can make them MORE bold. Same with mexicans (which is the excuse they used to initially make it illegal, ironically enough. Mexican in a bar went nuts, shot up a couple people, they said he did it while under the influence of "that devil weed" and bobs yer uncle).

Am I saying it should be illegal because tyrone or pedro might get uppity? FUCK no. But at the same time, much like a LOT of the other claims as to what it can do medically, and as you said, it effects erryone differently. It isnt a guaranteed calming agent.
>>
I'm right wing and I don't want war.

I want to be safe in my own country with a good economy and the ability to say, read, and do whatever I want without the government getting in my way.

Bombing brown people doesn't help me with that
>>
>>138951889

I donno man most black people Ive met who smoke were chill as fuck. I know Il be insulted now, but thats the truth.
>>
>>138950831
Smoking chills me out but it doesn't turn me into a liberal faggot.
>>
>>138952168
Where you live? Michigan here, and our blacks can snap at the drop of a dime (unless you spend a LONG time chilling with them, putting up with the bullshit "asshole friend" routine enough to gain their trust. Or save their life, then it becomes a Han and Chewie, life debt situation and you end up with a nig tagging along with you, which can be either good or bad, depending.....)
>>
If you smoke enough weed that it literally changes your personality to 'chill out' while you are sober, you are a fucking degenerate.

I know this because I've crossed that line and came back. First 2 years? Fun awesome shit. Last 2 years? Depressing as hell. Literally had to move cities to break the addiction.
>>
File: av6nifsa.jpg (9KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
av6nifsa.jpg
9KB, 220x240px
>>138952406
>Or save their life, then it becomes a Han and Chewie, life debt situation and you end up with a nig tagging along with you
my sides
>>
>>138950831
weed is for degenerates and niggers. Learn to deal with your problems like a real man.
>>
>>138950831
>have you ever tried being a right-winger... ON WEED?!
>>
>>138955962

Fair enough man. Honestly every time I quit I do become a lot more productive, and I think if I never smoked I would be a lot more successful today. So it's not all roses and sunshine.
>>
>>138950831
I'm 1488/420 come at me faggot
>>
>>138954289
If you drink enough fluoridated water it will change your behaviour
>>
>>138950831
So In order to see things from liberals perspectives, right wingers should do drugs that destroy brain cells and kills production and ambition, and this should convince us the drug addict brain fried liberals are right?
>>
>>138950831
>dude, like, just smoke a joint bro. Chillax
Nigger
>>
>>138959233

Weed doesn't destroy brain cells. This is a known fact proven by scientists. Look it up.
>>
>>138951104
this. i smoke weed every night and it just amps me up for the race war even more
>>
>>138955590
It sounds funny, but its true. No matter how white national you might be, get a nig on your side owing a life debt, and they WILL fucking do whatever it take to protect you or at least show you a good time. Thus why I said "for good or bad", good meaning if other ferals decide to fuck with you, they will step in and rectify the situation, even turn others to your side, good meaning if yer in a party situation, they will play wingman extreme and you WILL get laid, you WILL get the best booze or chems, good meaning if you decide to do things a little under the law, they WILL be a henchman for you. BAD meaning...well, this is /pol/, so we know the drill......
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.