[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any country in Western Europe not ruled by traitors?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: map-cucks-of-europe (1).png (269KB, 1044x838px) Image search: [Google]
map-cucks-of-europe (1).png
269KB, 1044x838px
Is there any country in Europe, west of the Visegrad Group, which is not ruled by traitors/cucks/domestic enemies/rope bait?

Is it any coincidence that the Western Roman Empire was destroyed first?

How is it that the US, which is about to be only half white is able to elect Trump while no country in the original homeland (west of based Slavic countries) can elect anyone even remotely comparable? What does that say about Western Europe?

If there is a non-treasonous/decent political leader in a significant position of power in Western Europe, I would like to know who he is and which country he rules.

Thanks,
>>
File: israel-flag.jpg (94KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
israel-flag.jpg
94KB, 758x530px
>Syria black
>Israel green
Fuck off dirty kike
>>
>>138950089
>based Islam is my friend

Any Muslim country is enemy territory, unless you are one, in which case everywhere else is enemy territory for you.
>>
File: 1492808241125.jpg (91KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
1492808241125.jpg
91KB, 700x478px
>>138950283
And Jews are based, right? le kill sandniggers
>>
>>138950371
Better than Islam. They are better at removing Kebab than your cucktry, which is presently ruled by a Muslim. But if you don't like that Israel is green then skip it and answer my question.
>>
File: 1497369541585.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497369541585.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>138950856
>Jews
>Better than Islam
Anything is better than the Jews, no matter how bad. The Jews are the sons of the Devil.
Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>138951007
I'm not Jewish, leaf.

If you're a durka, then I have this message for you: Our countries are not for you. I know you're an enemy, and I won't forget the vast multitude of sins you've inflicted on my people for over 1000 years, from the rape and destruction of Constantinople to 9/11.

The only thing more satanic than Islam is directly worshiping Satan. You're ideology/religion is just as shitty and destructive as communism.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>138951774
I'm not a Muslim.
You're a kike.
>>
>>138949870
>russia isn't cucked
biggest meme americans spread on /pol/
>>
>>138951938
It's less cucked than anything in Western Europe.

Can you answer my question, and on what basis do you say Russia is cucked?
>>
>>138951833
I think you are a mudslime, or probably an atheist who comes from a mudslime background.

It's retarded to conflate being pro-white hating other nationalities. Hating Islam and communism is entirely rational, however, as they are out to eradicate our culture, heritage, and way of life. Jews are OK so long as they aren't leftist, and the same is true of most other nationalities.

Anyways, I've wasted enough time with you. This isn't the topic I wanted to debate.
>>
>>138949870
>iceland
>cucked
Since when?
>>
>>138952813
Wasn't Iceland trying to invite in rapefugees?

I admit I don't know much about Iceland, like why it is even counted as part of Europe. Who is in charge and what are his positions?
>>
>>138952813
I think it's because they're lefties
>>
>>138950283

>Syria
>Alawite hegemony

>Alawites
>Actual Muslims

Good one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.