/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people who speak Germanic languages so cucked? I mean,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1736.png (373KB, 2560x1314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1736.png
373KB, 2560x1314px
Why are people who speak Germanic languages so cucked? I mean, other than the Swiss and Australians to some extent Germanic speakers are cuked. I know romance speakers are cucked too, but it's really really bad with Germanic speakers
>>
File: 1502861618221.png (472KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1502861618221.png
472KB, 567x567px
>>138947867
baby's first bait?
>>
>>138948244
When no of completely chucked countries, what comes to mind?
>>
>>138947867
I don't understand why you guys think you're cucked. I mean, sure, you've gotta deal with a horde of non-whites and the SJW movement is well-entrenched there, but the rest of us have to deal with that shit, too. At least you have your free speech (no hate speech laws), guns, the right to defend yourself and property, etc. Honestly, just set up in some white majority area and laugh at eurocucks and us gunless cunts until the white man finally has enough of the kike bullshit and wakes up.
>>
>>138948244
G-d Bless the Netherlands
>>
File: 1502856553458.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502856553458.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>138947867
Because Jews have concentrated on spreading their propaganda in the English language, a language which is widely understood in Germanic countries.
>>
>>138949098
Well, MSM propaganda has been slowly shifting everyone to the left. Most people I know who voted for trump are closet communists who are anti-gun nuts. They believe everything the media says. They only voted trump because they hated Hillary since the 90s. Keep in mind too, Hilary won the popular vote

In the less cucked areas young people are going to college, becoming cucked, and moving to cities. Cities are rapidly expanding White the country is rapidly shrinking.

Even worse, republican politicians are falling for this MSM trap so now republicans are praising antifa
>>
>>138949515
Make sense
>>
>>138947867
Protestant Reformation.

I'm not religious myself but that's the truth reformation is not the direct cause of all of this but it helped a lot. That explains why every european country who broke their ties with the catholic church is more cucked.
>>
>>138951399
Explains why the most cucked caatholic countey is the one only one that went atheist for a while
>>
>>138951399
not ulster though they did the opposite
>>
>>138947867
we are MAX cuck at the moment laddie
we just need to wake the Lion
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.