[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo Adolf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: john negro.jpg (87KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
john negro.jpg
87KB, 1280x853px
A black man went undercover online as a white supremacist. This is what he learned.
>>
>implying that isn't half of /pol/
>>
File: barrygaybo.jpg (16KB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
barrygaybo.jpg
16KB, 350x251px
1. Barry is a gay indonesian
>>
/nothing
/thread
>>
File: mikemikeobama.jpg (516KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
mikemikeobama.jpg
516KB, 800x1076px
Mike Obama is a man
>>
Well, he isn't online right now, the public libraries are closed for the day.
>>
>>138942223
>undercover online
op is undercover rite nao as a faggot in a faggot supremacy thread
>>
>>138942411
>those shoulders
>looks exactly like Wayne Brady in drag

I can see it
>>
Curious about where his trolls were getting their revisionist history lessons, Wilson, 36, — an award-winning poet and actor from Denver — decided to go undercover in their world. In 2015, he started by creating a ghost profile named “Lucious25,” a digital white supremacist who appeared to be an indigenous member of the alt-right's online echo chamber, he said.

His avatar was John Carter, the Confederate hero of Edgar Rice Burroughs's science fiction series about death-defying adventures on Mars.
>>
Within a few weeks Wilson's alternate identity was questioning President Barack Obama's birthplace, railing against Black Lives Matter and bemoaning people he called “race-baiters,” such as Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. After several months, he was a disaffected fixture on alt-right websites that draw white supremacists — such as Info Wars and American Renaissance — and in the comments section of racist YouTube videos.

“To be honest, it was kind of exhilarating,” Wilson told an audience during a recent TEDx talk about his experience. “I would literally spend days clicking through my new racist profile, goofing off at work in Aryan land.”

During his eight months as a racist troll, Wilson never revealed his true identity. When it was all over, Wilson said, he came to appreciate the way in which the far-right media bubble disables its participants — offering an endless stream of scapegoats for their problems but no credible solutions.
>>
>>138942223
>nothing
sage
>>
After spending time in the white supremacist universe, do you consider all of them “bad people”?

It's wise to avoid absolutes. “Bad” generally means “irredeemable” and “disposable.” Therefore, if I thought everyone in the alt-right were any of these, the experiment would be useless.

You mention that in their forums they're also seeking “answers” to questions. What are they trying to resolve?

In today's America, they're struggling to understand why they'll have less opportunity than their father's generation. They also want answers to basic questions about race in America, such as: What's the point of multiculturalism? Why can only black people say the “N” word? How is racism not over when LeBron James and Oprah have huge bank accounts? How is affirmative action anything other than reverse racism? Why shouldn't I be proud to be white if someone else is proud to be black?
>>
You talk about racists with something approaching compassion. Does that suggest you're hopeful about our chances of defeating racism?

Just because this experience made me more compassionate doesn't mean I'm more hopeful. My compassion comes from knowing these people are still so vulnerable to social programming. But the social forces that make racism commonplace aren't necessarily going away. Look at what happened in Charlottesville, for example. How did a brand-new generation of white guys get that hateful? They never joined their dad in a lynch mob. They never smelled the burning flesh of a Negro in a town square or lived in Jim Crow America. And yet, they still adopted those hateful attitudes. That doesn't make me hopeful at all.
>>
File: 1414073208349.gif (516KB, 647x310px) Image search: [Google]
1414073208349.gif
516KB, 647x310px
>>138942223
>undercover online
>>
>>138942562
>creating a ghost profile named “Lucious25,”
GIS of the name lucious is 100% black photos...
>>
>>138942778
>stuck up pretentious nigger does mental gymnastics to explain the mass of people who recognize humans arent exempt from evolution and that his race is in fact shit, more at 11
>>
>>138942685
>When it was all over, Wilson said, he came to appreciate the way in which the far-right media bubble disables its participants — offering an endless stream of scapegoats for their problems but no credible solutions.
Just like the left then. "Your problem is... white people! Your problem is... Christians! Your problem is... men! Your problem is... straight people! Your problem is... entrepreneurs who worked hard, created jobs, and now have more money than you!"

Also we absolutely do have solutions - close the fucking borders. End affirmative action. Reduce welfare payments. Stop foreign aid. Stop foreign wars too. Defend the homeland only. We have solutions. I mean seriously, fuck off - we have solutions to every problem that the left says they have solutions to. The only difference is that this left-wing cunt doesn't like our solutions. That's literally the only fucking difference.
>>
>>138942417
Underrated
>>
>>138942223
Hopefully he learned how not to chimp out and go all nigger
>>
>>138943238
This. Blacks are silly.
>>
>>138943973
Good one bong bro. Those solutions are the core of my politics too.
>>
>>138942475
op doesnt need to go undercover as a faggot
>OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT reeeeeee
but this one especially is
>>
File: thinking.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>138942867
>How did a brand-new generation of white guys get that hateful?
Maybe it's because the left is literally trying to blame this new generation of white guys for EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD, when they didn't do anything?

Also let's notice that this "new generation" that you're talking about DIDN'T spew any hate towards minorities in Charlottesville. The most hateful thing they arguably said was "Jews will not replace us", but that wasn't a threat against Jews - just an observation that Jews are disproportionately represented in groups that are calling for open borders. The another thing they said was "white lives matter" which, again, is not hate. And if you think that is hate, then you're being racist.

/pol/ I'm going to say something you won't like here. I know that we all love to crack racist jokes on /pol/, which actually is exactly what leftists do on Twitter ("lol whites need to die, lol fuck whites, lol haha whites can't cook, lol haha whites can't eat spicy food").

But, if we want the world to listen to our legitimate arguments (that affirmative action unfairly punishes whites and Asians, that today's white people are not responsible for the actions of a few white people many years ago - just like not all black people are responsible for high levels of black crime), then maybe we need to excise the racist jokes.

Ultimately, what the mainstream still doesn't understand is that the alt-right isn't really a pro-active hate movement. I think people in it are adopting extreme positions because they think it's the only way they'll be heard. Ultimately it is a defensive movement. Defending white people from what seems to be a new, very vitriolic wave of hate. I think the alt-right needs to drop hatefulness and express its legitimate concerns.

I respect and support other racial groups standing up for their rights. In return I would request that they respect me standing up for mine.
>>
>>138942305
>the other half are jews larping as nazis
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.