[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've seen so many of the LGBT faggot community supporting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: antifa cuck2.png (677KB, 475x637px) Image search: [Google]
antifa cuck2.png
677KB, 475x637px
So I've seen so many of the LGBT faggot community supporting Communism and hating Capitalism.
I've been wondering why, all this time.
LGBT rights have been violated in Marxist-Leninist countries multiple times:
>Bulgaria 1951: 3 years of prison for fags
>Hungary '49-'56: 1 year of prison for fags
>Romania (until 1989): 2 - 5 years of prison for the fags
>Not every Soviet Union state legalized same sex relationships
>Laos: While homosexuality is legal in Laos, it is very difficult to assess the current state of acceptance and violence that lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) citizens face, because the government does not allow those who are not associated with the government to conduct polls on human rights
>Cuba: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Cuba may face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents.
>China: Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) ku'er (酷儿, queer) or tongzhi (同志 lit: 'comrade') persons in the People's Republic of China face social and legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents.

So again, why are these "revolutionary" faggots support Communism? It isn't LGBT friendly and even if in some countries, same sex relationships are legal, Communism is not as friendly towards LGBT as Capitalism is.
>>
I'd like to think It's more like faggots are communist prone.

I think a non flamboyant gay would be unnoticed and likely some center flavor like anybody else.

A gay pride parole kind of gay is a non conformist gay and will gravitate to anti-system movements.
>>
File: antifa cuck6.jpg (35KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
antifa cuck6.jpg
35KB, 300x383px
>>138930595
>I think a non flamboyant gay would be unnoticed and likely some center flavor like anybody else.
Yeah but these fags are flamboyant feminine type
>>
>>138929601

Gay as fuck and as capitalist as you can get here. Most of the other fags I know are the same. We like to buy stuff.
>>
this is what happens when there is no fathers in the home.
>>
>>138932082
How about the ""ËQUALITY"" of Communism tho?
>>
>>138932234

We're really looking for equality from the financial standpoint.
>>
>>138932424

*not really
>>
File: 1502122495622.png (619KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
1502122495622.png
619KB, 780x617px
yea, what's up with all those cucky LGBT leftists? this is what a REAL alpha male looks like! YEA YOU GET EM TIGER
>>
>>138929601
That wasn't real communism
>>
File: Pastor-Steven-Anderson.png (355KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Pastor-Steven-Anderson.png
355KB, 800x430px
>>138929601
Sodomites hate God and the natural order of a Godly society which is conservative, traditionalist, and capitalist.

That's why they will side with leftists who want to import millions of Muslims which might seem bizarre at first until you realize that they will even risk getting ackbar'd so long as theycan destroy Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ICTsqE4Fjs
>>
Who would win a crowd of white nationalists with tiki torches or a leftist with a super soaker full of gasoline?
>>
>>138932795

>Sodomites hate God and the natural order of a Godly society which is conservative, traditionalist, and capitalist.

Not all of us. Speak for yourself.
>>
>>138929601
it's because gays can't have biological children and communism is anti-family.
/thread
>>
>>138933170
Like 99% of you.

Do you scream "I KNOW A SMART BLACK GUY!!!" when you hear people talking about Black stupidity and criminality?
>>
>>138932595
These still kick your ass though, lmao, that's the sad part for you
>>
File: Antifa vs Nazi.png (2MB, 1156x878px) Image search: [Google]
Antifa vs Nazi.png
2MB, 1156x878px
>>138932821
Who wins, a self hating White nu-male Communist cuck or a Neo-Nazi real man?
>>
>>138933530

No. I'm usually caught off guard when I meet one that speaks in complete sentences.

But as for us homos, I don't see the propensity towards communism or marxist ideals. I think poor people gravitate towards it, but then my circle of friends is more upper-middle class.
>>
>>138929601

Marxism is fundamentally based on the ideas of a binary world where you have a class of oppressors, and oppressed, a victimhood narrative. Cultural marxism means it does not only extend economically, but to every aspesct of human society, so marxists must seek to destroy these foundations.

Beliefs like these are, but aren't limited to:

> The capitalist "bourgoise" class rules over the working class, by privately owning the means of production "workers" are forced to work for the "capitalists"

"the solution": seize the means of production and make them commonly owned.

> White privilege: "people of color" are oppressed by institutional and culturally rooted racism and white supremacy

"The solution": destroy all European ethnicities.

> A Patriarchal society where men dominates, oppresses women and deliberately tries to keep them down

"The solution": third-wave feminism, put women above men.

> Judeo-christian religious and cultural roots, they are hindrance on our society.

"The solution": destroy cultural and religious traditions.

These are the four pillars of marxism, it's an extremely retarded ideology that seeks false perpetrators and tries to destroy them, causing chaos and suffering while irrationally trying to achieve a delusional fantasy world where individuality and ultimately human diversity are destroyed to place a new human ant-like species, where there is no gender, race, religion, and we are all devoid of independent and diverse thinking, we are devoid of our nature, nothing more than cogs powering the big machine of collectivism in a society where the individual doesn't exist, just "the people" as a whole.

This is the end goal of extreme, pure, leftist total marxism, to completely override our humanity.
>>
>>138934664
They see the LGBT people as oppressed by our institutional, cultural "hetero-normative" society, they blame our European judeo-christian, "Patriarchical" culture and seek to destroy it.
>>
File: Pic.jpg (394KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
394KB, 957x1024px
>>138929601
>>
File: cwf1.jpg (48KB, 205x600px) Image search: [Google]
cwf1.jpg
48KB, 205x600px
>>138934084
A master of Marxist-Leninist dialectical materialism, working behind the shadows and using the immortal wisdom to bring social change for the benefit of all will win.
>>
look at the retarded bitch in the photo above, his daddy played with his nuts and had him, named him , shit happens
>>
Extreme liberalism and homosexuality go hand and hand together because they are both mental illnesses.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.