[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon Fixing Whole Foods Prices

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: whole-foods-facebook-june-2016.jpg (421KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
whole-foods-facebook-june-2016.jpg
421KB, 2048x1365px
Run down
>Amazon buys Whole Foods for ~$13 billion in June
>Deal isn't set to close until December
>Still managing to fix prices, set them artificially low
>Prime members get discounts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/08/24/amazons-takeover-of-whole-foods-begins-monday-and-youll-see-changes-right-away/?utm_term=.90213919baf3
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/08/24/amazons-takeover-of-whole-foods-begins-monday-and-youll-see-changes-right-away/?utm_term=.90213919baf3

http://archive.is/nGqha
>http://archive.is/nGqha

Don't forget that the Washington Post, one of the leading normie media outlets, is owned by Amazon's CEO, Jeff Bezos.

Wake the fuck up, /pol/
>>
File: Democratic Bravery Sulkowicz.jpg (203KB, 936x597px) Image search: [Google]
Democratic Bravery Sulkowicz.jpg
203KB, 936x597px
>>138929160

>Amazon
>fix

Jeff Bezos is an evil man, my friend
>>
>>138929160
>Wake the fuck up, /pol/
>hurr durr everyone lives in Amexica

kys please
>>
File: Everywhere America.jpg (51KB, 558x424px) Image search: [Google]
Everywhere America.jpg
51KB, 558x424px
>>138929284

Fuck off Eurotrash. You'll never know the feel of shopping in an American supermarket.
>>
>>138929284
This doesn't just impact Americans. America is the world's largest exporter of corn and wheat products. If Amazon or Bezos has the power to artificially fix these prices, this will impact the entire world economy, not to mention the very food we eat.
>>
>>138929409
Fuck off Amerimutt. You'll never know the feel of shopping in an European supermarket.
>>
>>138929711
>This doesn't just impact Americans. America is the world's largest exporter of corn and wheat products. If Amazon or Bezos has the power to artificially fix these prices, this will impact the entire world economy

just stop. please. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>138929160
Bezos is so cucked

Leftist medias suck his cock but deep down inside hes a soulless fuckboi
>>
>>138929841
How am I wrong? You're acting like this doesn't have the potential to have drastic world consequences.
>>
>>138929277
did she carry that mattress all over the place cause she wants to smell that guy's greasy asshole sweat drip all over the sheets?
>>
File: C8gC-nZVoAEffPC.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C8gC-nZVoAEffPC.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>138929160
>mfw recently renewed my amazon prime
Mmm free shipping and sweet deals
>>
>>138929716
I have and you have to pay to use a cart. Wtf? Europe sort your carts out
>>
>>138929160
That picture is probably San Francisco. San Fran is the land of mediocre women who think they are beautiful. They go out in public looking like shit and expect men to treat them like they are models. Man hands, raggedy and unkempt clothes, stringy sloppy hair, ugly mouth breathing faces, bad skin, just absolutely disgusting. I hate San Franciscans so goddamn much.
>>
Bump because this more important than any goddamn antifa protest.
>>
>>138929160
you mean I have been paying more when I shop ay whole foods as an Amazon prime member than I had to ? I'd say I spend about $800/mo at WH on myself alone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.