[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LARPing as lefties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0072.jpg (90KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
90KB, 750x701px
Sometimes I like to sit around, try to think of innocuous activities and try to make them "problematic."
Let's see how well /pol/ can get into the mindset of these faggots. I'll start.

Pool is a metaphor for white supremacy. First off, it is primarily played by cis-heteronormative WHITE FUCKING MALES! Often, these WHITE FUCKING MALES will gamble (a luxury afforded to them by capitalism and white supremacist institutions) on who is better at their game of white supremacy.
The game starts out much like our world; all coloured balls (people) united in solidarity with the most important, black, ball in the middle. Then, the white male will use his phallic cue and WHITE ball to "break" the untied BoC apart from each other. From there, the object is to pocket (genocide) all of the colored balls from your preferred hatred. After removing all of the BoC from the table, then you are to go after the black ball. You have to specifically indicate how you are going to genocide the most important (black) ball. If you don't pocket it with your exact evil intentions, you lose. Furthermore, if the WHITE ball is dropped, you are penalized. This furthers the heteronormative white supremacist ideology that the white ball is the most important (it isn't. The black one is) while dropping the coloured balls is essential to the game.
tl;dr
Pool players are literally Hitler because they use a penis to simulate white people genociding everyone.
>>
The Vietnam memorial must come down!

The Vietnam War is the prime example of white American colonialism and disregard for territorial integrity.

We should remove the names of all those cis-male, racist soldiers from the wall and replace them with the names of Vietnamese villagers.
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (556KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
556KB, 750x500px
Bump.
If you can't do it, give me an activity and I'll try to make it "problematic."
>>
File: IMG_0063.jpg (82KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0063.jpg
82KB, 500x334px
One more bump.
>>
>>138925570
Taking out the trash.
>>
>>138927331
Fuck, man. I'm going to need a minute for that one.
>>
>>138925570

Park benches was the first thing to pop into my mind but I'm too lazy to meme it
>>
>>138927331
Trash bags are almost always
>Black
Ciswhite bigots carelessly use PoCs as receptacles for their waste.
Then discard them into heaps and move on.
>>
>>138925016
Clearly the Washington Monument was errected to be a huge white patriarchal penis to oppress women. It's size is also a reflection of white male insecurity with regard to black penis size. Did you know George Washington owned slaves? TEAR IT DOWN!
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>138927967
Park benches are problematic because they provide a platform for white people to relax and enjoy the beauty and grandeur of lands that they stole from their rightful inhabitants.
Sorry for the lack of detail. That's about as far as I got before I said fuck it.
>>
>>138925453

Yeah and they LOST the war! You can't get monuments and memorials if you're just a bunch of LOSERS lmao.
>>
Microphones, sphagetti, and toilet paper.
>>
>>138925570
>give me an activity and I'll try to make it
Blowing bubbles
>>
>>138929379
>provide a platform for white people to relax and enjoy the beauty and grandeur of lands that they stole from their rightful inhabitants
That's something they are already pushing, actually. But they're using more of a line of "black people built america but all the nature is only for white people"

too lazy to find a link
>>
cAN WE JUST GET ON HOW PROBLEMATIC SKYDIVING Is? Like WOW you're so manly good for you enjoying all that toxic masculinity look at you go. And like, it's not even fun. How could jumping out of airplane ever be fun???! like, if i was skydiving i would be SOooo scared and overcome with anxiety. Wait! Like what if the parachute failed and i was finally released from this world. Lol XD
>>
>>138925016
You should get a humanities degree.
>>
File: 1502937230518.jpg (89KB, 654x612px) Image search: [Google]
1502937230518.jpg
89KB, 654x612px
>>138925016
Bump
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>138929780
Spaghetti? You mean the dish with the original name, "em!ba'doku"? Em!ba'doku is a traditional Ethiopian dish that was culturally appropriated during the Italian occupation and colonization of Ethiopia. Genera Dago Spaghetti loved the dish so much that was graciously offered to him constantly by the benevolent people of Ethiopia that he became obsessed. He took the recipe from Ethiopian master chef Isgonna Rapeya and returned to Italy with it. Gen. Spaghetti took the credit for Mr. Rapeya's perfection of a classic dish and managed to whitewash it to the point that people think that spaghetti (em!ba'doku) was created in Italy by white people.
>>
>>138930578
I already have one useless degree. I don't need another.
>>
>>138929890
I don't know. Blowing bubbles are problematic because you're not doing it with my cum, faggot.
>>
>>138931002
You win. Lmaooo
>>
One more bump before I quit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.