[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender people and isolation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Thinking man.jpg (372KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking man.jpg
372KB, 1920x1080px
Being transgender seems to be so common now that I just can't believe that we suddenly had an enormous spike in it, I even presumably saw a transgender person who I always thought was a weird, tall and fat girl at Uni today but he or she was by the sink at the men's bathroom when I walked in so I just stared at her or him to apply dominance until he or she uncomfortably left taking a quick and awkward glance at my flaming eyes of frustration before jogging away.
Either way having visited /v/ a couple of times they seem to really like transgender people and supposedly some known people in their circle have become trans, this applies to tumblr too. /v/ and tumblr alike are both full of lonely and isolated losers who have nothing better to do than play video games all day or browse the internet for new memes.
Because of this the brain supposedly starts to beg for something new, physical contact, the opposite gender, etc.
This makes them create a version of themselves that's the opposite gender, they start acting like it and watch hypnosis videos about it forcing themselves to become insane and truly get into the mindset of someone with dysphoria.
Is there any research on this?
>>
File: AbsDisgust.jpg (76KB, 600x450px)
AbsDisgust.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>138916812
there's a ton of research on gender dysphoria, but it gets ignored or discredited by liberal media. The normies who are experimenting with trans are the saddest cases of all. This is how atomized, isolated and lost are young white people today
>>
>>138916812
Why care for the walking dead
>>
>>138916812
More likely, they feel different, and wish they were girls/boys. Then, it becomes tiring to have to put on fake masculine persona around friend groups, and suppress your girliness. So, it becomes easier to be alone more often. Then they muster up the courage to transition.

t. a tranny
>>
>>138917738
kys
>>
>>138917854
Not until the after the race war.
>>
>>138916812
American citizens have been eating shit, radioactive chemicals for decades now. There's proof that fish exposed to these toxins have similar gender distorting effects. It's easier to force this liberal agenda of acceptance than it is to admit we've failed our own citizens.
>>
>>138917738
Muster up the courage to kys
>>
>>138920642
Why? Everyone is so much nicer to me now.
>>
>>138916812
The spike is in people who feel it is trendy and want to virtue signal. They will wash out. Nobody who is really gay or trans wants to be in that situation.
>>
>>138917738
you had too much baby food from plastic containers faggot, and now your head is fucked
blame your parents
>>
>>138921964
http://archive.is/bDqnc
>>
>>138917738
Get help for your mental illness.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.