[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shapiro #1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

File: ursN3OVD.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ursN3OVD.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Explain why you don't like Shapiro contest.

Rule 1 - Can't call him a Jew/Kike/etc.
Rule 2 - Can't whine about Michelle Fields

Now that you have nothing to criticize him for from a pol perspective, admit he's the ultimate conservative
>>
>Hamburgers
Zero funny.
>>
>>138911380
I like Ben, he's /ourjew/
>>
being the "ultimate conservative" means nothing to me
hollywood is chock-full of jews, and some of them will even take the time to make movies that aren't 100% cultural marxist and 100% kosher. but this is worth NOTHING on principle

a skinnyfat guy who makes an effort to wear a yarmulke in public appearances is a ZIONIST

stop this shit. this skinnyfat slob is a zionist plant
>>
>>138911380
Warmonger
>>
>>138911380
Hide
Sage
OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>138912173
>zionist

You lose
>>
>>138911380
I don't trust his intentions, but I love to watch him debate. He's really good and has over the top smugness that drives progressives into feral rage.
>>
File: 1458863352677.png (160KB, 613x390px) Image search: [Google]
1458863352677.png
160KB, 613x390px
>>138911380
>>
>>138911380
He’s a hypocrite
>>
>>138911380
Why would we criticize him? Only time I hear about this guy is when he destroys some leftist in a news debate. Kind of like him desu
>>
Essentially a boomer conservative who spews the same rehtoric as Jeb Buh, Lindsay Graham and John Mccain except he "BTFO's feminists and BLM" and other activities that make the alt lite chuckle
>>
>>138912708
Well explain why at least. Or is it something about how he supports a state for Jews, but not for whites. I always assumed he means the religion of Judaism
>>
File: (((Ben))).jpg (183KB, 1404x899px) Image search: [Google]
(((Ben))).jpg
183KB, 1404x899px
Because he is a lying Jewish manlet.
>>
>>138911380
>muh israel
>muh skin color don't matter
skin color does matter, and no nation in the middle east should be left standing
>>
well, he got spanked hard by Cenk at politicon, for one
>>
>>138911380
he didn't vote for trump. he a shill for conservatism.
>>
>>138912474
nice reply man
i see now you are OP - if youre going to make a fan club posting here, id hope you would be prepared to address the skinny-fat, subversive-plant jew that is is ben shapiro question

i realize now i am communicating directly with zionist ben shapiro

you're a fucking fag dude
>>
File: shapiro (2).jpg (56KB, 436x582px) Image search: [Google]
shapiro (2).jpg
56KB, 436x582px
/our guy/
>>
>>138911380
I like him.
>>
>>138911380
He mocks anyone that advocates for a white ethnostate. This counts as virtue signaling to the Left.
>>
He argues based on religious principles and is thus wrong. His morality is only on principles based on his religious concepts. As I don't believe in a God, his God's morals are moot.
>>
>>138911380
>Zionist Neo-Con
You lose.
>>
>>138911380
guy makes his living manipulating ignorant wingnuts/nazis and authoritarians
>>
>>138914385
Don't offend me or my deity ever again.
>>
I can respect that he's very principaled...most of the time.

Him doing hypocritical shit like joining in bashing Trump for the "many sides" remark, and then spending the entire next week calling out leftist hypocrisy on antifa/leftist violence when it was in vouge tells me he's still a cuck to the establishment right. I can at least rely on his reporting the facts more often than not, so there's that.
>>
>>138911380
Control opposition.
>>
>>138915174
I can at least rely on his reporting the spin
ftfy
>>
>>138911380
>He's been part of the 1%
>Says no one is evil just for making a lot of money
>Literally all whistle blowers from the 1% agree on the same thing: Can't make that much money if you don't kill your conscience

Also he thinks that companies agreeing between them what's the people's worth and manipulate their living conditions through inflation is a mutual agreement between the people and the companies.

He seems like a very good spirited guy until he blurts some shady shit every now and then. Can't be trusted.
>>
>>138911380
He's a Jew who cucked for Michelle Fields in an attempt to sabotage Donald Trump's Presidential campaign.
>>
File: DCd7JoMUwAAtcON.jpg (58KB, 1200x336px) Image search: [Google]
DCd7JoMUwAAtcON.jpg
58KB, 1200x336px
>>138911380
because every single day I see this kikes face on /pol/ with the question "why do you hate him", im sick of explaining why i hate him. kill yourself. mods need to start banning these threads once and for all.
>>
He rejects any hinting of some type of ethnic or racial nationalism.
>>
File: lemon.png (680KB, 750x829px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.png
680KB, 750x829px
https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/900565582235533313
>>
>want's to destroy bigotry
>believes he is chosen by god
>>
>>138911380
>he's the ultimate conservative
He's a zionist neo-con. basically the embodiment of selfish baby-boomer policy.

Also, on a side not I really cannot stand his whiny voice and smarmy attitude. He just speaks like an annoying 12 year old who just discovered The Republican Party(tm) for the first time.
>>
>>138911380
>Why don't you like Shapiro?
>not allowed to give the two most compelling reasons to dislike him

fuck off
>>
>>138911380
I've listened to a few of his podcasts and he's a nerdy little Jew. My problem with him is that he's the typical cuckservative loser.
>>
>>138915753
>He rejects any hinting of some type of ethnic or racial nationalism.

Unless of course you're talking about Israel.
>>
>>138915902
He carries himself much more like a child than a man. And on top of that he just sort of has these little shit-eater mannerisms and attitude. I hate that mf.
>>
>>138911380
>Explain why you don't like Shapiro contest.
I don't like him because he telepathically mocks me in my dreams.
>>
>>138916126
I think it's because he was praised on end as a child for having "genius" intellect. He skipped grades and graduated college young so I don't think he really ever developed adult attitudes.
>>
>>138911380
He's super into prolife on abortion when it's a topic I just don't really care about
>>
>>138915174
It was a torchlight Klan march though; I get what Trump means when he says that there are people that support confederate statues and aren't evil; but Trump explicitly said that there were good people the night before. It was a tiki torch neckbeard rally, my man
>>
>>138916639
he's pro war for iran and in iraq
>>
>>138911380
Fuck your arbitrary rules?
He is a jew.
I will never ever forget the Michelle Fields incident. Never. The only thing I really can say about Jew Jewpiro is that he sold out to a lying cunt. He has zero value as a human being and should go back to Israel. Men like him are the problem, not the solution. If he never opened his mouth again the world would be better place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qaAIAsYXEw
Every time that jewish slimeball open his mouth I start to wonder if Hitler was right. I have nothing positive to say about this jew.
>>
>>138916639
says this year 2017 that assad id responsible for august 2013 chemical weapons attack at ghouta .
so he's either stupid or a liar it's that simple
>>
>>138914252
>If you don't agree with me 100% you secretly support the opposition
>>
Cause that Jew went full kike when he sided with Michelle Fields in spite of video evidence and bruises not in places Corey touchedher. This is like asking whats so bad about Iran and Venezuala without mentioning nationalizing the oil wells your 401k paid for.
>>
He's a great debater and holds good conservative views but he thinks Trump is a racist and thinks you can beat the left using MUH constitution
>>
>>138919426
he's a liar. a manipulator of the ignorant

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

the whole world except ben and his ignorant followers has known for 4 years it was the rebels
>>
My problem about Ben Shapiro is that he's been trying to smear Breitbart (especially milo) as white supremacist. I still like milo because he's funny, but I don't have any respect for Ben because he thinks the gay Jewish race mixing immigrant who was hired by a website that was founded by a Jew, and employs penalty of non-white-christians and sucks Israeli cock, as white supremacist
>>
>>138920342
Also hes been slandering trump since day one, and still won't stop

My opinion of course being other than then the Michelle fields thing, which pisses me off in its own right
>>
>>138911380
he is a zionist jew
oke oke,
he is just doing it for the shekels, he never tackles anything big like the demographic invasions or the extermination of whites.
he keeps bitching about the nazis and racists dropping buzzwords that shit constantly.
he goes after easy subjects that are easily defeated

he keeps using the Holocaust myth and how his grandparents turned to ash in his arguments.
His name is shapiro, shapiros family has been fucking whites over in history hard.
>>
>call for the purge of all non-jews in Israel
>says white nationalism is bad
>>
>>138913174
no way, by cenk?
>>
File: MAOA repeat.png (31KB, 838x486px) Image search: [Google]
MAOA repeat.png
31KB, 838x486px
>>138915713
fucking jews
>>
>>138921094
>impact factor 1.3
It's fucking nothing
>>
>>138911380
He never takes any controversial stances. He is always on the safe side of every issue, and that makes him completely useless as anything but a commentator.

I can get the information on my own. I don't need a flesh-based text-to-speech.
>>
File: talmud.png (34KB, 998x722px) Image search: [Google]
talmud.png
34KB, 998x722px
>>138915856
considering they stil let him on to cnn says enough
>>138915898
theological kek
>>138917806
fun fact, only the inferior and the political disdense got killed in the workcamps

they jew got genetically selected during ww2, millions of europeans simply got exterminated in the gulags and by starvation after ww2.
>>138920342
he smears all other right winged ppl
>>138921492
so you think that .3 above the norm is nothing.
>opinion ignored

Does any one has a img like <<< this but then for the torah?
>>
>>138920700
>he is a zionist jew
Not an argument.

>he is just doing it for the shekels
[citation needed]

>he never tackles anything big like the demographic invasions
He does.

>or the extermination of whites.
He said he didn't care because the most important thing is ideas, not race.

>he keeps bitching about the nazis and racists dropping buzzwords that shit constantly.
He complains about communists.

>he goes after easy subjects that are easily defeated
Hollywood propaganda is not easily defeated.

>he keeps using the Holocaust myth and how his grandparents turned to ash in his arguments.
No.

>His name is shapiro, shapiros family has been fucking whites over in history hard.
Ad hominem.
>>
>>138922032
>so you think that .3 above the norm is nothing.
Yes I do.

>While the findings are statistically significant, they could have been influenced by small changes in the cell sizes of the 2 × 2 table (between the 2R allele and shooting/stabbing). Thus, the reader should exercise appropriate caution when interpreting the exact values presented here.
>Last, the analyses for the current study were confined to African-American males because of the low base rate of Caucasian males carrying the 2-repeat allele which precluded the ability to calculate any multivariate statistical models. Future studies should expand on these findings and examine the effects of MAOA for African Americans, Caucasians, and other racial/ethnic groups. Since approximately 5.5 % of African-Americans and less than 1 % of Caucasians carry this rare allele [25, 30], the sample sizes will need to be sufficiently large to increase the statistical power needed to detect small-to-moderate effects of the 2-repeat allele. Until studies are conducted that are able to simultaneously examine both African Americans and Caucasians, it would be premature to speculate as to the potential ramifications of the 2-repeat allele in explaining any of the well-known crime trends.

>We acknowledge that our shitty correlation study is shit.

Yeah but go ahead and use that as your one fucking source
>>
File: jack-nido.gif (700KB, 1323x953px) Image search: [Google]
jack-nido.gif
700KB, 1323x953px
>>138920258
Stuff like this is pretty significant.
Shapiro always says he read the other side of the argument by reading Liberal news media but that's ALL he reads. He's not moving outside the US MSM bubble, so he can only argue from a position on the right side of that bubble. I mean, does he even occasionally browse The Intercept or Al Jazeera even?
A mind wasted on what Chomsky calls the "very lively debate" in the very narrow window.

You have to put up with sperging, shitposts, gore and the gibbering apocalypse prophets, but shit even the fucking bronies on here know more about what's going on in the world than the useless bastards in the "mainstream media". This is the fucking asshole of the internet, and it's BETTER at covering stories than fucking newspapers I used to pay money for. I get mad about this sometimes.
>>
File: mmorpg.png (7KB, 634x258px) Image search: [Google]
mmorpg.png
7KB, 634x258px
>>138921808
I agree with you with regards to most of his stances. However, he does refuse to call transgender people by anything other than their biological gender. It shouldn't be a "controversial stance", but with today's political climate it is one of his more polarizing ones.

He also hates Trump, so that kind of counts among conservatives.
>>
>>138911380
He's a hypocrite.
>>
File: General.jpg (123KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
General.jpg
123KB, 600x614px
>>138911380
I like Ben Shapiro.
But Ben Shapiro has a political axe to grind when it comes to Jew shit
Listen to him talk on any non-Jew related topic
It's fully objective and reasonable

Then listen to him talk about Israel/Jews/Nazis/WW2/MuhSixGorillion Etc.
He turns into a potato tard who argues on the level of a We Wuz intellectual.

Seriously, have you ever heard him chimpout against not Orthodox Jews for not being good enough Jews?

It's literally the cringiest virtue signaling thing you'd expect out of feminists
>>
>>138911380
I like a lot of what he says but some of his views are based off his religion and he makes that clear.. he should just not speak on those subjects or find better arguments.
>>
>>138924990

See, at least this is a real fucking critique, one I disagree with, but at least it is something substantial, not "Jews are bad so he is bad"
>>
>>138922487
>he is just doing it for the shekels
he said it more then ones
>he never tackles anything big like the demographic invasions
>He does.
concerning Israel
>He said he didn't care because the most important thing is ideas, not race.
ideas are created by ppl with creativity and intellect, non whites dont have those 2,
hes pushing extermination of whites by saying lets just mix dont mind color.

i get it you are france you are non white and you fags stopped recognizing race after the revolution resulting in a mixed race population, you think everything is just different coats of paint on the same machinery

>He complains about communists.
strawmen

>Hollywood propaganda is not easily defeated.
he is not eeven trying and this is not what i said, he goes after soft targets that make him look good

>he keeps using the Holocaust myth and how his grandparents turned to ash in his arguments.
>No.

he is almost doing it constantly

>His name is shapiro, shapiros family has been fucking whites over in history hard.
>Ad hominem.
Ad hominem?? no you dumb ass that would be prejudges that i have.

and i have this prejudges rightfully so as he is in a connected family that as wrecked nations before
>>
File: Ben Shapiro.png (577KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ben Shapiro.png
577KB, 500x700px
>>138911380
Because he ruined devil may cry
>>
>>138911380

I do like him. I generally agree with him.
>>
>>138911380
>Neocon

NEXT
>>
>>138911380
Zionist Kike. I'll call him a kike if I want to you fucking cuck.
>>
>>138911380
he's a Jew
>>
File: nigger triggered.gif (827KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
nigger triggered.gif
827KB, 250x188px
>>138923338
you dont prove that it is correlation at all,

secondly this is just for the repeat so you are using a strawmen, the maoa gene has been proven to cause more aggression.
the MAOA gene is found more often in Africans
>>
>>138911380
>zionist pro-israel shill
>muh white-nationalists!!

he's a hypocrite just like ever other jew loving conservative
>>
>>138911380
For most of us, it's envy. He went to good schools, he got to graduate early while I was stuck in mandatory public school classes like condom use and MS Word, and he started doing this political stuff at 17. And he still hasn't peaked yet. Fuck people who find their niche so early, the moral and intellectual chads who accomplish so much while the rest of us are awash in confusion and discouragement. It could've been me if I'd had the kinds of opportunities and role models he did. But the damage is done, and there's no point in kvetching about it now. All I can do is work with the time I have left. If I have kids, they're following his path, even if I have to beat them every night.
>>
File: 1493573559049.jpg (109KB, 580x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493573559049.jpg
109KB, 580x612px
>>138928429
yeah that is the difference between having jew schooling at a early age, they dont pussyfoot around the first most important 10 years of a child developing mind

then there is the privileged in later life thx to nepotism, you dont get high listing on jew tube and social media with out some help
>>
>>138911380
>>138911380
>Rule 2

Literally rigs the argument. That was one of the gayest things I've ever fucking seen, and they did it to derail Drumpf. He is always disrespecting nationalists, always aligning himself with the neocons and leftists on issues of race. He can go fuck himself desu.
>>
>>138911380
He's a Jew, he's a Kike, and he's annoying.
>>
>>138911380

White ethnostate Bad
Jewish ethnostate Good
>>
>>138911380
zionist
>>
he's a manlet
>>
the problem with smart ben is that if you had 50 million of him, you'd be in exactly the same position u are in now. he's ur run-of-the-mill useless republican-type.
he has no humour, too, which is a character flaw.
plus, i think he's "on the spectrum" which makes him great at data analysis but shit at connecting with people.
and, again, he has no humour. he's not funny! with all that quickness and brain-power he can't figure out how to be funny/how to amuse people.
and he has no beauty to him- his appearance is aggressively bland (he dresses like the girl from Ab Fab), his speech is monotonous, there's no poetry to his endless jabber...
and, anyway, you guys have tried doing it his way for decades and look where it got you.
>>
File: manlet-tricks.jpg (105KB, 634x857px) Image search: [Google]
manlet-tricks.jpg
105KB, 634x857px
>>138911380
>ursN3OVD.jpg
how many phone books is he standing on?
>>
>>138911380
A Jew is a Jew. Remove
>>
>>138911380
He hates Trump and My Queen.
He does not get why multiculturalism does not work
He supports Israel
He is a neo con
>>
>>138929033
This, it's one thing to have not supported Trump but to have orchestrated a cynical, obvious hoax with the very same tropes you supposedly decry, should call into question virtually everything he does
>>
Obviously shilled by an (((advertising agency))).
>>
>>138915101
Amen.
>>
I like shapiro, but he's a zionist. he's not the worst of the jews, but at the end of the day, he always going to be shilling for israel

my non jewish answer, is that he has a somewhati unrational hatred, granted his criticisms of trump are still better than any leftist criticism of trump.
one more is that he's completely clueless on some issues, but continues to act as know it all, with everything.
>>
>>138911380

He supports an ethno-state for Jews but not whites inb4 "You just don't like him because he's a Jew" this criticism can be made of a lot of non-Jewish conservatives
>>
>>138911380
He's smart, he found a way to standout in Hollywood by calling them all out to there faces.basicly he played Yiddish tricks
>>
>>138911380
He pretends to be bluepilled on race, but ultimately just wants his jewish class ruling over the mulatto goyim. He plays the biology card with regards to gender, but always blames the government and culture for the underachievement of blacks.
>>
>>138911380
Equal amounts of fallacy in his speaking as the same retards he scrutinizes
>>
>>138911380
Right off the bat, he's a kike. He also sounds like a fag. He's a zionist. He's a civic nationalist. He's just like every other jew in that his only real concern is israel, and jewish interest. All his other views are for show so that he can operate inside a certain demographic and subvert it to be pro israel.
>>
>>138933412
Pretty much this.

I like him, but like every Jew his loyalty isn't to us, it's to other Jews. I don't blame him for it, in fact I respect him for it.
>>
File: 1500582375910.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1500582375910.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>138911380
he's a tiny little 5 foot manlet
>>
>>138911380
>what's 2+2 but don't you give me 4
>>
>>138923338
>difference in allele appearance almost exactly mirrors murder rate difference
Hmmmm realllllly made me think
Stupid butthurt nigger
>>
He's /ourjew/
>>
File: BaoDur_Rener.jpg (278KB, 1056x1768px) Image search: [Google]
BaoDur_Rener.jpg
278KB, 1056x1768px
He's a warmongering, israel first neocon with the same foreign policy that got us all into this fucking mess.

He's a rabid anti-trumper that is still butthurt that cruz lost and can't see that trump's style and bravado is integral to maintaining his base and has only ever helped him.

He's great at argument with a very lawyer-type style and he excels at melting snowflakes but who doesnt.

Does that cover all the bases?
>>
Mods delete this shit what the fuck

Prove benji and his controllers havent paid you off for him to jew spam this shit

Does benji even know he's spamming and shitting up others home?

This has nothing to do with politics it's just shit spam he's doing it elsewhere
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.