[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saudi Royal Family Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: the masters of the world.jpg (913KB, 1600x902px) Image search: [Google]
the masters of the world.jpg
913KB, 1600x902px
Now there's one thing about this family I've noticed - nobody likes them.

This includes literally everyone from all nations and all corners of the political spectrum. I've never met anyone anywhere with something good to say about this family.

But at the same time no one really attacks them. /pol/ hates the Jew. Liberals hate the white and European. But no one attacks the House of Saud.

Is this because we need them? Are we all that scared our society will collapse if the family fell and a new movement took over Saudi Arabia?

Ladies & Gentlemen - I present the one family higher than the Rothschilds, the family that is loathed by everyone, feared by no one, but also immune to attack because they sit on top of a global oil bomb.

What does /pol/ think about 'The House'?
>>
>>138907139

They're Kikes : http://themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/
>>
Only a Paki would think a bunch of sandniggers were important.
>>
File: 1476476960102.png (2MB, 983x626px) Image search: [Google]
1476476960102.png
2MB, 983x626px
>>138907346
Donmeh jews

>>138907139
Not the most popular topic. Even here. On /bol/
>>
>>138907687
Without them your car ain't gonna move mate.
>>
File: IMG_20170527_174950.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_174950.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
It's because they control OPEC, which upholds the use of the Petrodollar. All barrels of oil bought or sold by a member nation of OPEC must be done in US$. It gives all the extra money that the Fed prints velocity in the world economy, thus preventing inflation.

The US agreed, under Nixon, to protect the House of Saud so long as they enforce OPEC use of the Petrodollar. Their position is entirely reliant upon this, and they know it. It's no coincidence that we're always on the Saudi side of any Iran-Saudi proxy fights, either.
>>
>>138907139
I wish we'd left them in the dessert, in their tents.
>>
>>138908500
Wow, racist. Stop talking about this.

Anyone else really tired? Check out that pic of drumpf looking at the sun! Lol!
>>
they secretly love the jew and so the generals went to israel and they have intermediates making deals with zionists, and try to fuck iran as allianc of convenience

But in the open they express the hatred for israel anb ban israeli nationals in ksa but they allow jewish non israeli there for sympaty points with muslim world , pro palestinian cause and liberation of al- aqsa mosque
>>
>>138907346
Why can't people seem to grasp this? Also, why do you think Trump wants to suck their benis so much? He absolutely loves sucking on kike benis.
>>
File: 1467675673470.jpg (108KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
1467675673470.jpg
108KB, 782x782px
>>138907346
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>138908500
how can they control OPEC? is it due to oil production quota be superior to the rest of the other members, please explain to me. Don't every member have equal rights?
>>
>>138907139
They're the worst non jews on this planet. They funded 9/11 and most other terrorist attacks yet receive money and protection from the US all because they have oil.
>>
Not even west Africans are this ugly, those things are hideous
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.