[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

life of an american worker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 30

File: 1503608639842.png (168KB, 573x515px) Image search: [Google]
1503608639842.png
168KB, 573x515px
>told I have to start my shift 30 minutes before it actually starts
>have to work extra unpaid hours
>have to come into work even while sick and contagious
>no vacation days
>complain and I get fired and replaced with another desperate person
>come home exhausted and just want to go to bed, no time to study or improve self aside from some hours on weekends
>will be replaced with a machine in 10 years (white and blue collar)
>>
>>138905366
thats all illegal, youre a retard for dong it.
>inb4 if i dont then theyll just replace me with someone else that will
you ARE the retarded "someone else" that will
>>
>>138905366
looking back at how shitty the graphics really look it's kinda funny that mantis gave me the creeps as a youngshit.
>>
File: 5971d327d91c0-IMG_0496.png (290KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5971d327d91c0-IMG_0496.png
290KB, 900x900px
>>138905366
>Shift starts with paid safety meeting
>Can set up truck before paid time starts if I want to leave early
>Sent home immediately at first signs of illness
>Escalating vacation based on seniority
>Complain and it gets brought up at monthly meeting for addressing internal issues
>Come home stoked like a mf (you a bitch)
>Will be able to transfer dept before 10 years is up

No degree to do this. Company is willing to pay for higher education if you need a degree. Work hard, improve yourself, quit blaming everyone else because you work at a fast food chain.
>>
don't like it? then quit faggot
>>
>>138906688
This
>>
>>138906688
What field you in famalam
>>
>>138906688
>>Escalating vacation based on seniority

Just be born 40 years earlier, is it really that hard??
>>
>>138906688
I didn't blame everyone else and it's hard to improve yourself when you live a bleak tired life, is that so hard to understand.
>>
>>138906688
This, you get back what you put in.
>t. package handler
>>
>>138907347
Maybe you would try harder you communist faggot
>>
>>138905366
You have a shitty job. Get a new one. Most of us are getting along just fine, commiefag.
>>
>>138905366
>Learn a useful skill
>Don't be Mexican
>Actually apply yourself
>Work harder than the next guy
>???
>Profit
>>
>>138905366
Sounds like you work at Amazon. My condolences, Anon.
>>
>>138907556
what would you do oh wise one
>>
>>138906041
That's an idiotic argument, obviously if there is a labour surplus there will be a plethora of 'someone else that will'. This is why unionization happened but the root of the problem is the US being a goy conveyor belt of immigration
>>
>>138905366
>joining a union to protect your rights is frowned upon for some reason
>wife gets zero (0) maternity days
>$7/hr minimum wage
Must suck to live in a third world country desu
>>
>>138905366
life of a communist worker

>have to work all hours unpaid
>no vacation days
>complain and I get a bullet fired into my head and replaced with another desperate to escape person
>come home famished and just want to eat, no time to study or improve self
>>
>>138905366
You don't have to work extra unpaid hours. Tell the labor board or whatever it's called in your state and they'll investigate and forced your employer to pay back wages.
>>
>>138907847
How about read the federal law that dictates employment and understand that it is illegal to not compensate workers for overtime you dipshit. That's a start for improving yourself.
>>
>>138905366
That's how weak people work. Strong people take it easy and make bank.
>>
>>138905366
Just take advantage of capitalism. Use stockmarkets and that'll make you rich without even working for it.
>>
Sounds like you have a shitty job. Make yourself more valuable to a good employer.
>>
>>138907847
Got a local UPS? Get on with them unloading trucks. They are Union (Teamsters), No degree needed, partial tuition program for employees, will train you to be a driver and put you in a truck before they outright hire a driver. But you will work your ass off. It does suck at first, but it actually will pay off. Walk in with a class D license and know how to drive a stick to fast track to driving.
>>
>>138905366
Checked
Document your unpaid hours, that is highly illegal. Open a case with your states dept. of labor and bust their asses.
>>
File: IMG_0744.png (316KB, 657x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.png
316KB, 657x705px
>>138905366
Sorry bro but who else is going to feed these wild monkeys their chickens?
>>
>>138907968
This is early Communism. Late Communism:
>pretend to work, do nothing all day
>they pretend to pay, can't buy anything besides bread for their """money"""
>get vacation but have nowhere to go
>once score travel voucher to the Black sea resort but after wish you never went there as resort personnel treated you worse than a stray dog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23fBoqQxSgQ
>>
>>138905366
t. NEET in mother's basement
>>
>>138905366

>>138905366
>>told I have to start my shift 30 minutes before it actually starts
Bullshit, literally illegal in all 50 states. You're just a weak-minded cuck who's too scared to tell your boss that the practice is illegal and you're not going to help them break the law.
>>have to work extra unpaid hours
See above
>>have to come into work even while sick and contagious
If it doesn't affect your ability to work then why shouldn't you?
>>no vacation days
Find a new job, there's plenty of careers that offer vacation days.
>>complain and I get fired and replaced with another desperate person
Who cares? You're basically volunteering anyway if they're making you work for free.
>>come home exhausted and just want to go to bed, no time to study or improve self aside from some hours on weekends
Not a problem inherent to capitalism.
>>will be replaced with a machine in 10 years (white and blue collar
Then you should probably start looking into a career field that isn't going to be automated anytime soon fag.
>>
>>138905366
>"shift" starts and ends whenever I want it to
>work as many hours as I want, whenever I want, very flexible
>Just sit in my office shitposting on 4chan and day trading penny stocks all day
Maybe stop being a worthless fuck lol. Commies are never successful
>>
>>138910918
communism works
>>
>>138906041
>that's all illegal
lol no it isn't.
They can tell you to come to work at any point and if you refuse they can fire you.
Overtime at most jobs is mandatory and you can be fired for not doing it.
You can be fired for missing work because of being sick even if you use your sick days.
Most jobs do not give vacation days.
You're one of the lucky ones if you think otherwise.
>>
>>138905366
Guess there's nothing to do but neck yourself, huh commie.
>>
>>138908056
and then you get fired?
>>
File: 1503213264118.jpg (49KB, 552x446px) Image search: [Google]
1503213264118.jpg
49KB, 552x446px
>>138905366
>wake up around 8ish
>take my computer to the coffeeshop
>do some work for about 4-6hrs (maybe 25hrs / wk)
>still have time to go to the gym, jiu jitsu class, go swimming at the springs
>dinner with the GF
>make about 140k / year
>I used to literally shovel shit at a horse stable before this. also day laborer on constructions sites.
have you ever thought that the system is not wrong, but that you are doing it wrong and have the wrong mindset? maybe stop being such a negative minded weak faggot.
>>
>>138906688
checked and this
>>
>>138907347
cry baby
>>
>>138911269
You have no idea how hard it is to actually fire an employee nowadays
>>
>>138911269
Its illegal to do work without pay in the united states.

What you said is correct, but op said he has to work before his shift starts, implying they make him do work without being on the clock. This is followed up by stating that he has to work extra unpaid hours, once again working off the clock.

didnt see the shit about vacation days, ofcourse that isnt required.
>>
>>138911990
ok I'll choose to be rich and happy from now on
>>
>>138905366
Join a union.
>mfw you aren't even allowed
>>
>>138911990
I'm in the shoveling shit/weedeating fence lines stage, how do I level up?
>>
>>138908534
That's good advice. Bet OP will have some lame reason why he can't do it though. I've given employment advice on here and all you get back is whinging and bitching.
>>
>>138905366
I'll never understand why people, once they have a job, immediately stop looking for a better one. I guess the only problem is that interviews are generally scheduled during your work hours, but still, you can probably work around that.
>>
>>138912208
picking up ur sarcasm. thats not what im saying. self improvement, embrace capitalism and figure out how to make it work for you. theres a million schemes out there where you can make a good living if you are so inclined. cryptocurrency, dropshipping from china, affiliate marketing fucking learn a thing. the internet is a free university. i learned 2/3 of what i know for work on youtube videos for christ sakes. but first you have to embrace the free market. see what people want and be a person that can get them that. profit.
>>
>>138911269
scheduled work days are set 2 wseeks in advance by law and there is no requirement to come in when not scheduled. Most working class Americans as described have two jobs any way and are unavailable most times.

If you get fired for not working off the clock and not coming in early then you get a nice fat lawsuit in your favor. And are the actual targeted demographic for unemployment benefits so long as you don't lean back on it like a nigger and get another job asap. when you get wrongfully fired the business that fired you pays your unemployment.
>>
>>138912407
nothing wrong with that tbqh. i loved the horses, they were cool as fuck.

you got to find a niche. im not the guy you want to be your tony robbins. believe it or not, reading / audiobook of "gorrila mindset" might be a good place to start getting the right mindset of being an entrepreneur. you really gotta find what the market demands. when i was younger, i had the rediculous notion that i would make awesome art and people would just want it and that would make me a success. so much hubris kek. you have to be useful to others, find out what they want and profit

oh, i do freelance design and cryptocurrency services. i did a dropshipping store too, but that was a failure. i wasnt good at that. you gotta be ok with failure to succeed, thats another thing
>>
>>138910576

Why do Ameripoors suffer from this niche autism where they earnestly and angrily respond point by point?

Nobody cares what you think.
>>
>>138905366
This, yet you advocate open borders, welcoming in people who will work for lower wages and endure worse conditions effectively destroying everything organized labor movements have worked for.

Feels good?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170824-184830.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-184830.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>work as a janitor in a big gov building
>12am to 6pm
>free healthcare,40 mins to have lauch in the caff.
>boss is a total bro
>clean 2 bathrooms and 2 stairs,kick it with the homies the rest of the time
>tons of bad bitches and bros,could not ask for anything else
stay cucked dumbass burger,sue them retard...
>>
>>138914091
I don't want open borders I recognize it as a jewish lie as are trade deals like nafta etc. My ideal america is where your basic needs are met so you can actually progress with your life without having to suffer needlessly and end up in a zionist hamster wheel. if that means a rich man has to settle for one yacht instead of two I do not care.
>>
File: FmYjcHV.gif (1024KB, 218x228px) Image search: [Google]
FmYjcHV.gif
1024KB, 218x228px
>>138905366
OP, I work at a grocery store 50+hrs/w. I'm 29. I'm going to school for engineering part time. Will be done when I'm 32.

I don't plan on being able to get a job with my degree, but I will still submit resume's.

I already own a home. Married.

I'm going to take my worthless degree and try to produce something that people might want to buy. Then maybe I can stop working at a fucking grocery store.

Come up with a plan, OP. Stop being a bitch. Yes, you even have to work when you're tired.
>>
I wish OP was exaggerating, but some jobs really are this bad. Especially in smaller towns. Its amazing how many jobs still expect you to bend over for $12/hr (of which you're only taking home $10 after taxes). Because we have at-will employment, your boss can really fire you for complaining about unfair rules. I have a friend whos job asked him to work 16 hour shifts (which is illegal in my state).

Fortunately, not all jobs are like this. Theres millions of jobs, and most don't require degrees, so keep looking.

>>138912709
In the U.S. at least, any adult job expects you to stay at least 1 year previously, ABSOLUTELY not less than 3 months. Nobody wants to hire a job deserter.
>>
File: 1501962278848s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1501962278848s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>138905366
>not putting in the work to start your own company then sitting around all day collecting checks and smoking cigars in your underwear
>>
>>138905366
you sound like a leftist
the workers are lucky to have any money at all, they only get paid because the owners are generous
american workers shouldn't even have the rights they have, they abuse them and spend their time on their cell phones
Get rid of the eight hour day; it will make us more competitive and increase quality of life
>>
>Americans complaining about their work life
Pussies
>>
File: 1503394207094.jpg (29KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1503394207094.jpg
29KB, 250x243px
>go to college for 12 years while working part-time
>I do what I'm suppose to and as such keep up good grades
>exit college as a person so valuable that I could take a shit on the desk of my boss and still keep my job
>>
OP doesn't have a job and uses a meme flag.
>>
>>138915611
This.

Any wagecuck jobs like OP is talking about are filled with incompetent and lazy employees.
>>
>>138905366
OP get a commission based sales job so you can make as much as you want.
>>
>>138915413
>I wish OP was exaggerating, but some jobs really are this bad.

The funniest part of this thread is the clueless middle class numales who reveal themselves by earnestly posting about complaining about these very real scenarios in a manner that suggests an outcome other than getting fired!
>>
>>138905366

Lmao my job is the exact opposite and I'm an entry level scrub
>>
>>138915611
Owners are not job creators or providers. Customers create jobs. Without the workers, a boss could not a company by themselves. A selfish boss breeds unloyal workers.
>>
>>138913520
>you just gotta try and find out what people like and stuff man embrace the free market and being a doer not a donter
wow great advice.
>>
>>138905366

>being a faggot with no skills and having to live like this

Fuck off commie pussy, maybe you should have gained a skill instead of playing world of warcraft
>>
>>138913868
>Why do Americans care about things lmao? Why don't they just sit back and let BASED Ahmed smoke some dank ganja with them on the couch lmaoooooo
Literally you
>>
>>138907121

I'm 27 you retarded leaf, I get all the shit that >>138906688 gets and a LOT more, with no college. Suck my dick broke commie faggots.
>>
>>138905366
Meh, I work 19 hours a week.
I do as little as possible.
I dont get paid too much.
Honestly, I dont fucking care.
I have a ball talking shit with my coworkers.
It's pretty chill.
>>
>>138916772
What do you do? I see posts like this all the time but no one ever says what their occupation is or how they got it.
>>
>>138915651
>tfw capitalism is so efficient and effective it makes adults literally want to regress to an infantile state
https://qz.com/898553/japanese-women-are-being-swaddled-in-cloth-as-a-form-of-stress-therapy/
>>
>>138916928
And here's the archive
https://archive.is/FMg1m
>>
>>138907347
lol love these "commie" b8
>>
https://www.dol.gov/general/contact

Don't be a bitch, we have a department of labor for a fucking reason.
>>
>>138905366
This is what you get for being subhumans muh gommunism and anti worker organization gummunism does nothing to empower workers.
>>
>>138916490
yea thats the long and short of it. i know you're being sarcastic, but haven't you ever noticed that people who constantly bitch and moan about the system being unfair are losers? that said, its harder now than it was in the 60's-90's but hey, that's life. cant change that. every person i ever met that was into communism was
>this shit is just so unfair maaaaan. no one can get ahead cause fatcats and stuff. spare change?
>>
>>138917030
>future employers see me as a snitch
why don't I just go on welfare
>>
>>138916612

>actually typing out that utterly numale drivel and then posting it

The saddest thing is you just keep trying so hard and painfully failing.
>>
>>138916922

Vendor Compliance for a large sporting goods company. I started at the company at a lower level job by working through a temp agency for 2 months, did well, got hired on as a full employee with benefits, put in 2 years of hard work, and now I make about $65k after taxes. I'm not rich but I live comfy as fuck and will have my house paid off before 2019.
>>
>>138917042
Realistically you would form unions with all the workers in reality you get isolated and picked off and exploited.
>>
Fucking first world pussys, you have a easier life than someone in the third world like me and even so you're crying about it
>>
>>138911269
Of course you can be fired for being sick. Nobody gets sick and calls out 3 times a month, and if they are sick that often why should a company have to keep an employee that is clearly a liability?
>>
>>138917363
Typical subhuman.
>>
File: 1468939927846.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468939927846.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>>138917095
Dude you didn't give any advice at all.
What is your occupation? How did you get this occupation? What are jobs that are viable for anons who want to make enough money to raise their families with? Where do you find these jobs, especially these magical entry level chad jobs that give benefits, good wage and a partridge in a pear tree at? What would a good self made business be?

You faggot gloat all the damn time about how easy it is but only give the most vague bullshit advice. Its chad "beee yourself tier" advice. It says nothing. Its a comforting pat on the back to tell the comforting lie that there is hope.
>>
>>138905366
How stupid can you be? Your on the internet shit posting. So you obviously know how to work a computer and use some apps.

Go to school. Get a job. Fuck bro. It ain't that fucking hard.

Stop identifying with the REALLY stupid.
>>
>>138905366
That's what unskilled jobs get you, anon.

I'm a skilled worker and have my choice of employers to chose from because there is a shortage of young people entering my field.

My current job is pretty sweet
>pays 20% more than similar jobs in my location
>lets me get paid to travel
>2 weeks of paid time off per year to use as I see fit
>better than average per diem pay for out of town work. My per diem pay alone is better than having a $9/hr job @ 40 hours and is 100% tax free
>I don't have a direct supervisor and only have to check in every few days or when I get stuck on a new problem
>work pays for 100% of my health insurance

And if they piss me off badly enough, I could find another job within my basic field in a week or less, but I'd lose out on the per diem and would have to put up with working at the same location day in, day out.
>>
>>138917363

sucks to suck you filthy spic. Not our problem.
>>
>>138905366
This system is set up to exploit. The purpose of school is not education, but it is designed to withhold education from anyone it can, in order to force them into these situations. College is a scam, and the military is more than happy to take the desperate, unskilled, uneducated, young people it can.
>>
>>138905366
these are literally illegal in the united states.
>>
>>138917268
How did you find this job, anon?
>>
File: alright-cunts.gif (2MB, 416x382px) Image search: [Google]
alright-cunts.gif
2MB, 416x382px
>>138905366
i work a full time close to minimum wage job. today after work i came home studied kant's first critique. wrote a couple pages of my own, practiced martial arts, had a meal, did some work on the house, listened to classical music, had a conversation with a stranger, etc. it's been 7 hours since i got off work and now i will pray to God before I retire to bed, then wake up and take a cold shower and perform my breathing exercises and go to work. what's your excuse, faggot?
>>
>>138917668
This, its a set system.
>>
>>138905366
If you want time for self-improvement, try going to bed really early like 7 PM, and then waking up really early like 3AM. This way you have the best and most wakeful hours of the day for yourself, and then can give your job your worst and most tired hours.
>>
>>138917686
this is the only way I can earn my shekels
>>
>>138917726

Like I said, temp agency, I had recently gotten fed up with my shitty security job so I went to work for a temp agency and the first job they put me on was a good fit, I liked the people, the company, the atmosphere. So I stayed, worked hard, volunteered for all the extra shit I could, and here I am.
>>
>>138917779
Shut up subhuman.
>>
>>138908056
yeah after months of not giving a fuck about you they will kick open the door to the office and say "no secretary i can't bang right now i guess i finally gotta get around to this bull shit that asshole sent into me" and give half a look to your case only to find out you got fired/quit a month earlier and decide it's not worth it.

the only thing that keeps me going is spite. "fuck everyone in my life i'm gonna do better than them"
>>
>>138917804

larping faggot, what is your occupation?
>>
>>138917779
>kant
>>
>>138916922
if you really want to know my personal path it was college / drop out cause no money / work shitty jobs, live with lots of roomates / do shitloads of tutorials for motion graphics in spare time / move to nyc for internship / live in worst area of NYC get beat to shit by nignogs / eventually start getting real work cause i do good work / learn new skills / go into tech / start working remote / start doing side hustles / rinse and repeat

but lots of this have to do with mindset, so if you wanna shit on it you do so at your own peril. i had to drop a lot of friends cause they were donter commie fags who would rather get drunk and complain. now they're still getting drunk and complaining but theyre older and its a bad look when youre older
>>
>>138907121
Moron, I've been getting improved vacations every year based on total years at all my jobs and I'm just now 30. It's company policy for everyone.
>>
>>138917849
think of all the things you could get done in the time it takes to prove to a stranger on the internet that the system is rigged and preventing you from living an active, energetic, and moral life.
>>
>>138905366
Haha loser. There's literally not one job that I've worked liked that
>>
>>138917835
You realize most temp agencies will put most anons in a really terrible job and its a complete roll of the dice that usually ends against your favor, right?
Most people are going to be thrown into a laundromat setting were they are no promotions or spoken english.
>>
>>138910918
how does one get into penny stocks? what's the pay off like? i want to get into crypto as well
>>
>>138918076

It depends on your area, and temp agencies don't require you to stay somewhere you don't want to. You can say it's not a good fit and they will throw you somewhere else.
>>
>>138918063
Fixing this exploitation and knocking your ass out for telling me to shut up.
>>
>>138911990
bro tell me about your shit. what do you do? also what belt are you in BJJ? i'm blue but i stopped training gi
>>
>>138911965
Wrongful termination suit, company will settle for a year or two of wages, maybe more depending on state whistleblower laws
>>
>>138905366
>go to work 5 days a week
>sit at my desk untill i get off work at 3:15
>yell at kids and tell them they will be losers like OP
>get just about every holiday off, plus snow days
>get to stare down 11/10 15yr old sluts in yoga pants all day
>still get paid 60k a year

guess my profession /pol/

hint:
>i also get 3 months off in summer and about a month out in winter
>>
>>138918027
You sound extremely cucked dude.
>>
>>138918046
>It's company policy for everyone.

>literally all companies are the same guiz - the post

You deserve to be broken on the wheel.
>>
>>138918027
>this is an acceptable life for the modern american
>"at least I won haha"
wow
>>
>>138918246
Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here nigger spic or judaized subhuman.
>>
>>138905366
>t. a McDonald's cashier
fuck off commie
>>
>>138918310

It's pretty standard for companies that aren't fast food or min wage cuck sheds. Stop blaming everyone else for your unskilled ass faggot.
>>
>>138917668
college is a scam now that we have the internet. depending on what you want to learn you can get a better education with youtube tutorials than you're dumb shit profs. also, profs need to have terminal degrees for the college to keep accreditation, so that means the people teaching have been locked in an ivory tower and don't know shit about the marketplace.
>>
>>138918281
Anthony Wiener
>>
>>138918173
IF they have anywhere else to throw you. And if they do its going to awful 9/10 times. It sounds like you don't have much experience with temp agencies. You got lucky man. And even then your job pays like shit and you are in no position to raise a family independently, which is very important for most anons here. Why work if i cant provide for more than myself?
>>
>>138918281
>>still get paid 60k a year

When you typed this, in your mind were people supposed to be envious or feel sorry for you?
>>
File: hindenburg.png (320KB, 1013x624px) Image search: [Google]
hindenburg.png
320KB, 1013x624px
>>138908422
Too late.
The next crash is lurking.
>>
>>138915651
Why are you talking shit about your own country? We all know you're either an English Teacher or a Marine.
>>
>>138907121
Fuck yeah, why didn't I ever think of that. I remember this old timer telling me how when he was 18, he just walked into a carpenter's union without knowing anyone and got a job. He thought this generation was lazy and fucking weak, and that we just don't want to work.

If I just would have been born 40 years ago, I could have done what he did. Why are we millennials so fucking retarded, as to not be born 40 years ago?
>>
>>138918361
>nigger
>spic
>judaized scum

would a nigger or spic be interested in improving themselves? and would a jew not already have daddy's business to run?
>>
>>138918231
i will study the church fathers and do my duty to differentiate myself from the evil of this world, so that i bear no responsibility for contributing to it. you will continue to call your brothers subhumans and achieve nothing.
>>
>>138907121
>children in charge foresight

YOU'LL BE THE SENIORITY EVENTUALLY MORON.
>>
>>138905366
>Communist having a job

Nice LARP.
>>
>>138917557
man stop playing dumb he told you, find a niche with demand and fulfill the demand. read a fucking book or go wageslave if you can't
>>
>>138918281
Youre a lunch lady.
>>
>>138918524
Lol 65k a year after taxes is only shit money to some fucking retard who has never held down a job before. 65k a year with a spouse who works part time earning about 35k is more than enough to raise my 2 year old child.

Not enough money? I'm doing it every day faggot.
>>
>>138918637
Judaized subhuman you are, dont fucking speak about workers rights.
>>
>>138911990
I too used to be poor and got a good job after a lot of hard work to improve my credentials. It's not impossible. Frankly if I had to start over from nothing, it would be much easier than the first time since I'd know just to get a programming degree or take out whatever an expensive business school costs. got to a top college, actually learn your shit. Be professional. Life is good.

It's always fuckers with facial tattoos and pink hair and crazy cloths and shit that complain about how unfair the world is yet they are doing 100 don't do's for their career and life.

ICE is hiring right now for anyone at any level. Have a degree? great, even if it's unrelated you can become a General Schedule 8-12 employee and make like $40-96k with paid time off and paid holidays. The bottom line is liberals would rather work at Fast Food or have ruined their appearance so badly that they can't pass an interview, or they snub their nose at every opportunity.
>>
>>138918524

Listen to all the excuses you have, you are a little pussy who wants free gibs. Get off your ass and get a skill.
>>
>>138918344
yea, keep bitching till you're in your 30's broke and its not cute anymore. you have to work for everything you get. you have to take a beating for it to be earned. it makes you tougher, stronger.

i'm happy with my life tbqh
>>
>>138905366
>be me
>born in a 3rd world capitalist country
>everybody told me to do a "useful" graduation
>choosed civil engineering because it was booming
>country goes to shit because economic cycles
>in my last graduation year there is no more demand for civil engineers
Capitalism is all good anon
>>
>>138918439

>implying I'm blaming anyone for anything

I'm just calling you out for being a pathetic, stupid numale. Stop lashing out because you can't cope with the shame of being btfo.
>>
>>138918675
Get your retarded meaningless cult shit out of here.
>>
File: eddiebravo.png (496KB, 854x456px) Image search: [Google]
eddiebravo.png
496KB, 854x456px
What is better happiness or money too you /pol/?
>>
>>138918281
You're a Pastor
>>
>>138918737
No its shit money. Anyone here can see this and say "wow anon thats fucking pathetic to be proud of"
>>
>>138918763
niggity i'll jam my dick so far up your ass you'll be giving me a blow job at the same time
>>
>be me
>positive, outgoing, high conscientiousness
>get two unsolicited job offers in one day as tutor and research assistant at muh university
>both comfy af environments

work smarter not harder OP. you can't choose exactly what you will do but you can put yourself on a path where good things are highly probable
>>
>>138905366
Get a skill faggot, or create something great instead of leeching off of better men than you for your petty wage.
>>
>>138918880

What the fuck are you even talking about lol? I'm the pathetic one, with a full time job, benefits, bonus, stock options???
>>
>>138918813
>capitalism

Don't buy into anyone's rhetoric. Find out the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI
>>
>>138918798
40 years ago you could've just walked into a job and been set for life but now some rich old jew has given you stockholm syndrome for your unnecessary struggling
>>
>>138918958
65k after taxes means 65k take home, Before taxes it's closer to 80.

How much do you make flipping burgers faggot?
>>
>>138919029
seems like jews are leeching off the value my labor creates
>>
>>138919084

>is a useless faggot with no skills and no credentials

>blames jews

LOL
>>
>>138918999
Id stomp you in the pavement faggot.
>>
>>138918792
They aren't excuses, its the reality of the world. Temp agencies have some of the shittiest jobs to slave you into. This is a fact. I have been through this before, you again, got lucky. You story is not something another anon could easily emulate when the temp agency throws him into the nearest slaveship, jobs that are often forced to accept criminals because of the work environment. You know who uses temp agencies? Criminals with a bad record, and occasional the naive fool who thinks getting a shitty job will make anything better for him.
>>
>>138919198

The only thing your labor creates is big macs for fat nigger families lol, you are a fucking stain.
>>
You have nobody else to blame but yourself for your poor life choices.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (201KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
201KB, 1200x800px
>>138919215
dont push me
>>
>>138919084
>40 years ago you could've just walked into a job and been set for life

this has literally never happened
>>
>>138919032

>complete fucking moron can't even follow a basic conversation

You got fucking rekt cunt. Think before you post, or better still, never post here again you mediocre piece of shit.

>b-b-but i have a job guiz!
>>
>>138919326
seems like a problem with capitalism being so incredibly efficient if that's what the invisible conspiring hands of the free market wants
>>
>>138919300

>what is an anecdote

I worked shit jobs all my life before landing here and deciding to stick it out and stay, my road has been hard and full of mistakes but I learned from them. I guess anyone with a full time job with decent pay just "got lucky" too right?
>>
>>138919092
I don't work because i don't need to. I kinda have a philosophy that if you don't need to be a slave you choose to not be a slave.

And thats not good at all, you need your wife to work to help with cost.
>>
>>138909006
>the spic-nig cycle
>>
>>138919445

You mistook me for the anon you were originally replying too you braindead nigger. Gas yourself.
>>
>>138919224
i'd fuck you in one ear and out the other and then i'd cum in your nose
>>
>>138918618
>I remember this old timer telling me how when he was 18, he just walked into a carpenter's union without knowing anyone and got a job.

Have you actually tried doing this before bitching?
>>
>>138919518

>I don't work because I get welfare
>I am a big brained nigga who has it all figured out

Lol I wonder how awesome your 15k year income is. You fucking retard.
>>
>>138905366
>Home business
>Easy money
>Not slaving for another person
>Work when customers come in
>Relax for the whole other time
>Get paid immediately
>Not a wagecuck
>Make my own rules
>I am my boss
>>
File: washing-clothes.jpg (158KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
washing-clothes.jpg
158KB, 600x551px
IF YOU CAN'T SAVE YOUR SOUL AND ACHIEVE ENLIGHTENMENT WHILST SLAVING AWAY IN MENIAL LABOR YOU CAN'T DO IT ANYWHERE.
>>
>>138919386
My biological grandfather just walked into his cities fire department and got a job.
>>
You're almost certainly there because you chose to be. The choice may not have been obvious, but you did make the choice, and probably continue to make it daily.
>>
>>138919518

Most families do have two working parents anon.... stop watching 50s sitcoms.
>>
>>138919518
>im a neet living with my parents
Ah ok
>>
>>138917557
He did give his occupation you retard. He actually stated he does fucking cryptographic services.
His advice was to find a niche place to make yourself useful in society and not to bitch and moan about everything.
and here to top off your shitty post is reddit spacing. If you're going to be here, don't be a jackass.
>>
>>138919518
if you fear slavery you are not free.
>>
>>138919641
Pretty great. I have no responsibility to make someone else money, and i get to shitpost at the wagecucks who supply for my lifestyle.
>>
Hopan to move up from cart pusher to a store baker

Would bump me up to 10.50/hr as a student
>>
>>138917557
jesus you want me to write you a book fag? no.
if you cant find a something of a path with google at your disposal then youre fubar anyway.

UI/UX is a good industry for now. if you know motiongraphics, you'll be in high demand. for now.

you want a specific thing that will increase ur munies? buy some ether.

happy faggot?
>>
>>138919666
You are saying irrelevancies to workers interest.
>>
>>138919666
what about people with phds working at mcdonalds, I guess they chose to be there too
>>
>>138905366
>come home exhausted and just want to go to bed, no time to study or improve self aside from some hours on weekends
This is absolutely the worst.
>>
>>138919701
Women werent eorkers 30 yeats ago nor voters FAGGOT
>>
File: got a light.png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
got a light.png
83KB, 300x300px
>>138905366

Wow, this thread screams I've never had a job.

>sage
>>
>>138919786

And you have no woman, no child, no skills, and when mommy and daddy die you are going to wish you were me you waste of a brain.
>>
>>138919839

Show me one dumbass.
>>
>>138919701
And its why our society is fucked up. Stop pretending a mother at home isn't important. Before only ONE parent had to worry about making money, now they BOTH have to worry about it leaving less time to bond and teach your children.
>>
>>138919198
How valuable is your labor without Mr. Shekelberg's machinery, distribution system, business contacts, etc? I'm guessing it's not worth shit. Most large businesses and corporations rely on economics of scale to make money, even cutting out all of the upper management's salaries you'd come away with a paltry amount per worker, and even if you nationalized that business you're just changing ownership and the low level employees wouldn't see a significant boost to what they got paid.
>>
>>138905366
Happened to me too. They even told me to come in when I had severe diarrhea. So I went to work and shat myself. Left them to clean up my stinky ass piss and never came back. Now I know better. I get gibs from the goverment and literally live the life of a 16yo on summer vacation
>>
>>138919899
The "being too tired to study and better yourself" part is true, especially for manual labor.
>>
>>138918090
eh.... i don't advise pennystocks. maybe other anon does ok with it, but its a great way to lose money.
>>
>>138919583

>I remember this old timer telling me how when he was 18, he just walked into a carpenter's union without knowing anyone and got a job.

Unless things have dramatically changed in the past 10 years, you can still do this with plenty of sales jobs. Eg, many real estate firms will hire anyone who is well-presented, well-spoken with an agent's license and perhaps some references. Although if you're not a superstar you're going to be clocking less than minimum wage until you actually build your skills up.

Faggot.
>>
>>138919774
I don't fear it, I know how to avoid it. Hence why there is no fear. I am freer than any mad wagecuck reeing at me right now for being a neet. It upsets them.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>138907347

We don't give a fuck. Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>138912181
bingo
>>
>>138919948
Back then a laborers wage could afford a house and family of 8 with cars and good lifestyle
>>
>>138911990
The misterious of every 4chan poster that earns 140k per year.Stop trolling these retards telling that you are rich,I have read the same post a lot of times
>>
>>138919920
Except i have a woman and a child on the way. She gets gibs too.
>>
>>138907847

Pick up the hammer in your flag and build something with it..... Dickhead.
>>
>>138920078
>American reading comprehension
>>
>>138920082
you are eager to prove your freedom...
>>
>>138905366
Sounds like you're just a commie retard working for unpaid minimum wage at some Soros-funded protest group.

Stop being a pussy and get a real job, faggot.
>>
>>138920095
Yes and women entering the workforce ruined this by flooding it with a needless amount of new workers why drove down wages as a result.
>>
>>138919583
Yeah. I turned 18 in 2008 though. I got a job at a factory with 12 hour night shifts (which is a class 3 carcinogen in Europe), mandatory overtime which was about a 70 hr work week, a total of two hours of training and breathing some fucked up dust from plastic molding powder the entire fucking time. Oh, and 3 breaks per shift, including lunch. No unions.

But at least we had Right to Work, right? Fucking BASED Milton Friedman was the best, right guys? Don't worry, I'm working on my skills guys. I'll be able to compete with the Asian and Jewish kids on the coast who who were forced to study programming since they were like fucking 12. Thanks for freedom and stuff.
>>
>>138920200
Not really. Just doing what i always do, shitpost, sleep, eat, occasionally go to the lake to ride the boat around. Usual shit.
>>
most of this is true. however just that unpaid hours is reserved only for marxist teachers and illegals
>>
>>138919943
you have to google it, it's your choice not to have proofs and i cant do it for you

>>138920035
I could feed black people junk food myself, owning my own means of production if I could afford it
>>
>>138919554

>i joined a specific conversation for no reason whatsoever and it's not as if I'm trying to phone post to take the heat off getting categorically destroyed.
>>
>>138918246
im blue too. just got it about a month ago. i do freelance design most of the time. i have a little side hustle helping olds buy crypto and incorperate it into their investment portfolio. its sall and local but it pays pretty good for hardly any work.

im addicted to bjj though. do a lil mui thai too
>>
>>138905366
>wake up if I have meetings with a customer, if not sleep in
>Mosey about my comfortable house
>Vacation whenever I want
>tfw owning your own business

You're a cuck for working for someone else and hating it. Get your ass out there and grab what's yours!
>>
>>138920188

too scared to point out exactly what you mean because you know you'll get shut down, faggot?
>>
>>138905366

> CHOOSE to come in 30 minutes early because it makes me look dependable
> CHOOSE to work on my own time as needed because it increases my chances for success, and rewards with more opportunities
> CHOOSE to come in when I feel awful, but not contagious.
> COMPLAIN with solutions, and get recognized as a problem solver
> COME HOME FEELING INVIGORATED WITH SELF-PRIDE
> Will replace machines in 10 years

THIS is why commies are fucking pussies, and will never beat capitalists. They do not understand that increased pay is a by-product of intrinsic reward systems for those of us who CHOOSE to succeed.
>>
>>138905366
sure am glad I fucked my hip serving in the military and now I get paid to do whatever the fuck I want that doesn't involve using my hip lol
>also getting paid to go back to school
>>
>>138920280
They replaced us with nigger spics easily controlled to have the nigger spic conditions they have at home, form unionssolely with whites and form trade unions protevting the community.
>>
>>138920293
Why do you call your daily routine "shit?" You don't work? Do you not believe in work?
>>
>>138905366

>Life of a British working class in the north
>Wake up early in the morning
>check phone
>Boss says she has 2 hours work for me
>Mandatory, I have to accept or government won't subsidize my minimum living costs
>Finish work and go to job center
>apply for 5 jobs
>the same 5 jobs over 1000 (conservative estimate) people are applying too as they are forced to apply for jobs and theirs too few available
>I worked out that I have a 1/70 chance of getting an interview, 1/250 for a minimum wage full time job (maybe 1.5 years searching)
>Go home, only source of joy is the dog I cannot afford
>Wake up next day
>check phone, no work today
>wonder how long it will take to hit the ground from my flat.
>eats beans on toast for my entire days meal
>Remaining work will be replaced by machines in 10 years

Why even live.
>>
>>138920341
>Get your ass out there and grab what's yours
I want to but I get told it's communism
>>
>>138920341
This, they never fucking learn, get a required skill or service and USE IT for yourself.
>>
>>138920280
If you were working 70hr weeks with overtime you must have been making plenty of money which you could have saved to go to trade school or any other form of training/higher education. I used to work long hours in a factory too. Now, I'm a carpenter. Go figure. I'll admit I got my job through connections though.

>>138920363
I mean you're replying to the wrong person.
>>
>>138920451
I think you are pretending to be retarded but i am not sure. Either way terrible attempt at a jab m8
>>
>>138920479

Thank god for Thatcherism eh?
>>
File: Stinky Hammock.jpg (81KB, 460x570px) Image search: [Google]
Stinky Hammock.jpg
81KB, 460x570px
>>138919899

Oh really? I'm 37 and swing a hammer for a living. In two weeks I go to farm school because I worked my ass off for a decade and am about to buy a large tract of land and farm. I'm going to be mortgage free and comfy.

This all started from scaffolding in thew mines due to taking a lot of drugs and raving in the late 90s. I fucked around all the way to 27. Bettering yourself just takes commitment and to remember you're a man.... Don't be a nigger get out and get shit done.
>>
>>138920280
Um, Milton Friedman was opposed to RtW laws on grounds they were government interference in the labor contract.
>>
>>138905366
I work at a fucking gas station and have it better you are either making shit up or too stupid to realize there are better options
>>
>>138920574
I spent it on saving my family's home that the bank was planning on foreclosing, and some college so I could escape this.

Congrats on your connections and career anon.
>>
>>138920575
You can't discern sincerity from sarcasm. Probably a symptom of too much time spent here. Work will make you sober. You should find some--the simpler and more ancient the better.
>>
>>138917363
most americans live like mexicans though. difference is you mexicans are not lied to. job hunting here is like playing the lottery. so much fucking gas wasted on job interviews. all pay is shit. 30 year olds are clinging onto entry level jobs. its retarded
>>
>>138920717
He was the ideological architect of this country turning into a zog controlled service economy with shit jobs, open borders and no opportunity for the lower-middle class. Fuck his intentions, his ideas and anyone who shills for him.
>>
>>138918780
truth anon. the one thing i realise in retrospect is it's harder to go from 0 to 1 than 1 to 10 if that makes sense. for me that was mostly cause no one taught me about the free market. how to market myself ect. schools just fill your head with "you are super special and smart ect ect" so you go out and do you thinking you will be a success because youre so special, and the shit is completely backwards. im just rambling now blah
>>
>>138920683
fucking disgusting
>being that close to a nigger after you've already killed it
>>
>>138905366
>life of an american worker
>life of an american worker
HAHAHHAHAHA UR SO OPRESSED
GUYS PLZ HELP THIS POOR GUY HE SO OPRESSED
HE IS AN AMERICAN WITH A JOB!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA WHERE ARE HIS MEDALS!!!! PLZ!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kys you pussy ass bitch whiny entitled faggot
>>
>>138906688
This plus
>2 hour paid breaks

Work is super hard but everything else about it is great.
>>
>>138920775
I don't think you realized this but on a computer there is no such thing as a "tone" in a discussion of the written format
OR maybe you're actually retarded and don't know that the term "usual shit" isn't positive or negative in itself. Its just means typical stuff. Who knows. Heres your (you)
>>
>>138905366
People always bring this up when talking about shift work, but no one ever discusses IMPLICIT unpaid overtime work in most white collar jobs.

Unlike Europe (where I live now), you can't just cut off when your time is done if you have something that needs to be worked on. That something, if remotely possible to complete on that day, MUST be completed on that day, even if it means working from home.

Here that something can be put off to the next day, no questions asked. Same with vacation times: Overlaps with a huge conference or deadline? No big deal, figure it out when you get back.

Shit really pisses me off, not looking forward to my move back into this "pay for 40, do 60" work schedule.
>>
>>138920745
look at his flag man, you should have known better.
>>
>>138920574

Difference between you and me:

Chad:
I don't care enough to take the time to copy-paste his number from your post (instead I just autoadd by 1-clicking yours)

Virgin:
Get so assblasted that you got a You that didn't specifically address you but you felt assblasted so you had to respond aggressively because your butt was so hurt from something that had nothing to do with you other than as a conduit to the guy you quoted's ass

He'll still get the message unless he's only alt-F'ing for (You's).
>>
>>138905366
>communism
>told to jump on the train and straight into the gulag
>work for 23 and a half hours a day
>get paid one shekel per week
>eat rats and drink piss and puddle water
>complain to your master Jewowichz
>get shot
>>
>Live in California
>Need expensive licenses to do fuckall, even some dumb shit
>Can't launder money, because not a non-white with overseas relatives
>No relatives with small businesses such as a restaurant, deli, pizza joint, flower shop, etc.
>4.5 million dollars just for a store that isn't surrounded by niggers
>A couple mil just for a FUCKING LEMONADE STAND IN THE PARK

>Trade

I'm not working outside anymore. I've done labor out in the heat and I want some AC like a girl that works a reception desk doing fuckall. It's MY turn to sit in a chair!

Fucking commie California with these bullshit state regulations just to put liquid in a cup.
>>
>>138920154
Funny, i thought he'd come back but after finding out i have a pregnant neet gf he vanished
probably to hang himself because his life sucks and his wife is fucking her manager at work
>>
>>138920330
you ever fight?
>>
>>138921072
I know what you think you meant. But a careful mind would not use such vulgar words to describe his daily routine, which to him is critical, important, even sacred. To do so would be to carelessly degrade oneself. You don't realize it, but this is what you are doing. You don't refer to anything in your life as "shit" if you truly value you it. Is conversation with your family part of your "usual shit?" Is reading of your favorite book "usual shit?" You are not free. You are trapped by your own habits and thoughts. Work will make you sober. Don't do it for money, which you already claim you don't need.
>>
>>138917363
Aren't you 1st or 2nd?
There's no fucking way you're 3rd
>>
>>138921484
>But a careful mind would not use such vulgar words
Fuck outa here faggot.
>>
>>138905366
Worst thing is this having to come to work sick, what the fuck is with that
>>
>>138919084
im doing good financially dude. and cause i worked so hard for the last 6 years i really only work about 25ish hrs/week mostly remote. i dunno why you think im struggling
>>
>>138921100
Some jobs don't have overtime here. They just consider it more hours and then tell you to be grateful.
>>
>>138921546
Have you never heard a man speak clearly?
>>
>>138907347
I can relate
>>
>>138907751
Exactly what I thought of. Everyone I've ever known that's worked for Amazon says it's essentially like working in a third-world sweat shop.
>>
Sounds like working conditions of illegal immigrants. They're the modern day slaves and the "progressives" are the ones wanting more and more flowing into the country. Really makes you think
>>
>>138918281
You're a nigger
>>
>>138921604
Yeah I used to be a software consultant back in the US.

We'd get billed for 40 hrs a week and were told by the guys coordinating the engagement that we'd get paid time and a half for all hours that exceed that agreement.

Of course no one ever actually bills more than 40, because recording that would piss off the client and your boss who put you on the engagement in the first place.

Sure you could seek compensation in court, but is it really worth losing your good paying job?
>>
>>138920109
it's not allways 140k, that was just my last years earnings (not including how much my crypto went up). but cause i do freelance / side hustles it fluxuates if that makes you happy, but i think im going to make a lil more this year ;)
>>
>>138921760
I used to work at Walmart in the back unloading trucks and pulling 5K pound palettes out to the floor while also doing the stock crew's job without their pay. I heard Amazon was that times two.
>>
File: jp.jpg (181KB, 981x819px) Image search: [Google]
jp.jpg
181KB, 981x819px
>>138905366
you ungrateful son of a bitch. whenever you come home from a job to an apartment you can barely afford, just look at a stadium or a really big building. we wouldn't have these things if you weren't being exploited!
>>
>>138921604
You have to sign an agreement to that or be working under the table. Legal standard is 40+ is time and a half minimum.
>>
File: 85.jpg (39KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
39KB, 731x1024px
Work 40 hours a week.
41st hour: Hookers, blow, handguns, 426 hemi, burgers, fireworks, whisky, gambling and Jesus.
>>
>>138911209
Thanks I needed a good laugh
>>
Get a better job
>>
>>138921982
t. starcucks barista
>>
>>138921959
I've had some jobs that would get pissed for any moment overtime. Clock out 5 minutes after, because you were doing your job? You'd get written up.
>>
>>138921337
i havent done a competition yet, but i want to. i was going to do my first one at white belt a few months ago but i broke my toe and never got back into the competition mindset
>>
>>138912181
I can see this happening if someone's o. Salary,
>>
>>138921254
Based finbro.
>>
>>138917686
so is hiring illegal immigrants...
>>
>>138905366
Stop working at mcdonalds you fucking libtard. Fucking hell you larping retard, it would be worse under communism since you would have to work more and theres no upward mobility unless youre born to it.
>>
>>138922166
Government/General Public Sector?

Those are probably the only places I could see that being enforced. Interestingly many of those gigs are very serious about being punctual; so much so that that property often outweighs the work itself.

Had a friend work at a major defense contractor a few years back, apparently showing up 15 mins late meant everyone would stare and complain, regardless of whether or not you stayed back afterwards.
>>
>>138922464
from what ive seen online everyone gets communism wrong but i think americans can do it right
>>
>>138905366
It's the same here. Then we hear "Natives will not do these jobs". They will for a fair wage and decent conditions. Funny how liberals never care about the exploitation of migrant workers.
>>
File: 20170824_152536.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_152536.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>138922464
This is why Im tribal.
>>
Most companies aren't stupid enough to fire someone for not working extra off the clock. Instead the company says it doesn't have sufficient work to justify your position, and lays you off with no callback. Work suddenly picks up again when you're gone.

T. HR manager
>>
>>138922137
Fuck, I'd be grateful to work at Starbucks. The bar is so low in California, that Starbucks is a blessing and everything else is slave labor.

There's a weird hierarchy in CA starting from the bottom

>Sweat shop
>Amazon warehouse
>Entry janitor (min wage)
>Stock room overnight shift
>Walmart
>Landscaping
>GameStop
>Some smoothie shop to hit on girls
>Hot Topic
>Some girly store where you do nothing and get paid just to look good
>Starbucks
>Receptionist
>Barback
>Bartender making a grand a day and a blowjob a week because everyone adores you
>Modeling "career"
>REAL office job to afford a suburban lifestyle and nobody's standards are this level anymore.

Real job? What's that?
>>
>>138922910
The sooner the collapse and death of exploiters the better, I varely recognize the validity and trade of the exploiter class, workers need to stop being subservient and completely unionize.
>>
>>138922170
damn that sucks. i was supposed to have an mma fight last year but i fucked up my hand. haven;t fought since but just recently started getting back into the swing of things.

and how does one get into free lance design? you need a degree?
>>
>>138922643
Nope. That's pretty much any job unless it's an office job where they do big boy work. Service and retail industry love to cut corners especially.
>>
>>138922974
Ah so that's why you people are all moving to Texas.
>>
>>138922962
Hello Pablo. How's the newborn?
>>
>>138923127
Every worker could have the lifestyle of the bourgeoisie if they united.
>>
>>138922650
Stop larping. You know full well if you didnt work under communism youd be sent to the gulag or just shot. Youd work more and then get to stand in the breadline for your trouble.
>>
>>138923274

He keeps your mother up all night, bless her heart.
>>
>>138923534
okay then explain why america can't have nordic style welfare state
hard mode: no mentioning brown people
>>
>>138922974
Stay in commiefornia you stupid fuck and stay the fuck out of colorado. You fucked up commiefornia so why move away to fuck up another state?
>>
>>138923688
Brown people.
>>
>>138905366
so is everyone that works at McDonalds a communist or just you?
>>
>>138923130
no thats the crazy thing about it. no one asks about your degree. it all started with my portfolio / demo reel and then it just snowballed from word of mouth. i swear, college is a racket. if you have the self discipline to run tutorials and do some work for free, shit just starts snowballing. but like i said, it's harder to get from 0 to 1 than 1 to 10.

yea, i was training at a gym in seattle when i broke my toe then i've been traveling a lot and going gym to gym so that's been a problem for me too.... but i did get to do a week over at 10th planet LA, so that was really cool... didnt see eddie bravo tho
>>
>>138923759
Why would I move to Colorado? It's full of Californians.
>>
>>138923791
I'm sorry. You said no brown people mentioning. Niggers and spics. You know nothing about the welfare system or how easily exploited it is.
>>
File: 1401039734955.png (7KB, 759x551px) Image search: [Google]
1401039734955.png
7KB, 759x551px
>>138923791
>>
>>138905366
>come home exhausted and just want to go to bed, no time to study or improve self

You have time to post on 4chan, commie fuck. Not to mention the hours you spend surfing commie propaganda.
>>
>>138923866
>and do some work for free
>>
File: 1502321038298.png (368KB, 1011x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1502321038298.png
368KB, 1011x1354px
>>138911269
>They can tell you to come to work at any point and if you refuse they can fire you.
lel this statement alone is how i know youre a LARPer who never had a job
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want a welfare state of any kind? Are you stupid? No, youre just a 12 yr old troll here for the (you)s.
Well commrade no more for you. Time to earn something for once.
>>
>>138923883
Touche. Tell your family to move back
>>
>>138923866
oh so my mom was full of shit then when i wanted to start doing that at age 16

and damn that's still awesome you got to train at 10th planet. i live very close to lauzon's gym but i don't really go there. i can only train once a week right now.
>>
>>138919052
It is a capitalism thing, jews are on top yes but fuck
an all conventional economic cycle (like capitalists like to call it) fucked 5 years of my life
>>
>>138923927
I''m sorry, the truth is really that simple.
How can california have such a high spic and illegal spic population but STILL severely lack fruit pickers? Because they didn't come there to pick fucking fruit.
>>
>>138924008
He's not wrong. It's just they don't "fire" you. They tell you they don't have work for you. Sometimes just never call you in with a schedule until you find some paycheck in the mail the next day.
>>
>>138923688
black people
>>
>>138923200
>you people

Say that to my face.
>>
>>138924050
Being this new
>>
>>138924008
Actually they can you fucking idiot if you refuse. IF you miss there calls thats different but no way if you are on the phone and you refuse going in on weekends. they do this shit all the fucking time "oh yeah can you work on the weekend" no cant busy and if they keep asking you to work on the week end and you say no then what?
>>
>>138905366
You can sue. If you're sick and a doctor gives a note you're good. If the company fires you for it you can sue.
>>
>>138924144
I don't have family in Colorado. I'm not Mexican. Also Gas the _____ (fill in the blank)
>>
>>138907879
You can sue and get rich doing it leaf.
>>
>>138924050
I don't know but there must be a reason those countries decided to give handouts to their citizens
>>
>>138905366
>Commie thinks he speaks for an actual American AND an actual worker
>>
>>138905366
>>have to come into work even while sick and contagious
>>no vacation days
>>complain and I get fired and replaced with another desperate person
>>come home exhausted and just want to go to bed, no time to study or improve self aside from some hours on weekends
>>will be replaced with a machine in 10 years (white and blue collar)

I show up when I want, sometime between 9 and 10 a.m. usually.
I get 3.5 hours of vacation every 2 weeks.
I get 5 sick days a year (+extra for unusually bad circumstances)
I have doubled my income 3 times in the past 4 years, and am about to do it again in the next month.

you are desparate because you don't care about other people, just yourself. You don't care to gain skills that would be useful to other people, you don't care to invest the time into learning skills that don't make you so replaceable.

No matter your age, its not too late. Stop wasting your life, when you finally pick yourself up, you are going to regret a lot of years.
>>
>>138924599
>actual americans are brainwashed goy who think putting in a disproportionate amount of effort for the same wages and a worse standard of living and are happy about it
>>
File: 1474850226430.gif (1MB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1474850226430.gif
1MB, 250x231px
>>138905366
Sounds like you're a shit fast food worker.
>Be me
>HVAC guy
>Work extra hours, luxurious overtime pay
>4 Weeks paid vacation a year
>3 "sick days" per year
>Complaining is valued and is usually part of the morning bantz
>Come home exhausted, but crack open expensive bourbon because I worked plenty of overtime to afford more
>Can never be replaced by a machine
The shit you've got sounds like you're some sort of illegal alien/under the table shitbag with no education and/or no drive to better yourself.

I've got 2 DUI's for fuck's sake in my past. Plus I dropped out of high school. But turns out I'm doing better than all you commie kikes ;^)
>>
>>138924864
>HVAC guy

G E R M A N
>>
>>138923509
>All 200 million workers are in workers union
>200 million houses are built from worker labor
>debt is paid through work
>workers are protected from exploitation
>trades are protected so everyone has the resources to create a trade that is desired, trade is protected from plunder from the trades of giant capitalists thus protevting the community and tge peoples trades
>workers are paid well.in the community etc..
>>
>>138905366
>start 30 minutes early
a company tried that shit with me. when I realized I was not getting paid for that time, I told them to fuck off, punched in 1 minute b4 8.
>>
File: F1585502-01.jpg (15KB, 444x223px) Image search: [Google]
F1585502-01.jpg
15KB, 444x223px
>>138924984
American actually. But I do own some German refrigeration gauges and a few pliers by Knipex (German company)

Say what you will about the Germans. They make the best god damn pliers I've ever used.
>>
File: 1503537704175.png (129KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
1503537704175.png
129KB, 400x618px
>>138925011
All that is required is for YOU who has the powet to deny subservience to a second class person to capitalists, all your rights, goods and trades are protected and enhanced in the workers union!
>>
>>138921982
This fucking jew stirring niggers, streetshitters and chinks.
>>
Or ya know, you could have thought about all this shit before getting a shit-tier degree. Fuck poorfags.
>>
>>138923969
yea, it sucks and it's easy to be resentful.... btw i was working for free during my internship with Vice of all places. i hate Vice now, but back then it seemed cool for some reason and it got the shiny gold star on my resume and some more work to add to my demo reel.... so idk, i still hate them for different reasons, but i dont resent them for the internship. college is worse in terms of usery tbqh
>>
File: yxfwRo4.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
yxfwRo4.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>138905366
Hahahaha, I'm an engineer and i got to work at 0730 today, I took a 30 minute lunch (my choice), left at 1400 to go shopping for a few. Came back at 1530, stood around and talked shit with all male coworkers (zero women work there its great) for 30 minutes. Then went to the bar and drank beer and watched sports for two hours.

Next week i go on vacation.
>>
File: g20.jpg (94KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
g20.jpg
94KB, 780x438px
1. Burn every car in sight
2. Burn down any business and home within walking distance
3. ???
4. communist utopia
>>
>>138918281
youre a fucking gym teacher, literally the shittiest rung on the shittiest ladder in the shittiest cesspit in america.

> muh 60k /yr
ha ha ha ha ha ha
you had to get at least a bachelors degree, you work for the govt, in one of the most powerful unions on the face of the earth, who are key players in the democrat party which is still the dominant force in civil service, and still you get paid less than the guy who cleans the toilets at the school

in case you havent figured it out, youre doing it wrong.
all the people who promised they were on your side have fucked you in the ass and youre dumb enough to believe it's all the republicans' fault

fucking gym teachers.
so stupid, they believe they are smart.
>>
>>138925336
UNITE
>>
>>138907121
Or work a decent job and have skills that allow you to negotiate your benefits package.

t. senior dev with 5 weeks a year and unlimited remote work privileges
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.