[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ hate Veterans and the Military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: votevets.png (43KB, 618x380px) Image search: [Google]
votevets.png
43KB, 618x380px
>>
military leadership is asking for it
it's expensive for one. it's also a major disruption and distraction. and these people have such high rates of suicide, they can't be trusted. they are mentally ill. everyone knows it. this is the nice way to break the news.

i'd love to see how this poll was conducted
>>
>>138902242
>random organization
>the entire military
Fuck off.
>>
>(((polls))) from a no name organization

Sure.
>>
>>138902242
OP is a faggot
>>
>>138902242
We should just make an all transgender SpecOps and send them on suicide missions since that's what half of them would end up doing anyway.
>>
>>138902242
>masses of trans people wanted to sign up for "service" to get free surgery and medications at the tax payers expense
>Trans have a 41% suicide rate
>while under fire, a soldier calls his trans fellow soldier he instead of she
>>
>>138905362

I think I've seen this hentai.
>>
I'm army and let me tell you. We all celebrated and high fives when he did that. Fuck transniggers. Waste of time, money and literally making you a weaker soldier.
>>
>>138902242

>military isn't asking for it

Well they obviously didn't ask me or anyone I work with.
>>
Id bet Mattis wants it
>>
>>138902242
gay ass speading slide thread

fuck you OP

SAGE
>>
>>138902242
Transgenders try to kill themselves at a way higher rate than any other demographic.
And the military doesn't want them. The only people who love it or don't mind it are faggot Air Force jerk offs, POGs, and higher enlisted and brass just because they have a public image to uphold.
>>
>>138902242
>Random faggot running the social media account of a literally who organization speaks for the speaks for all veterans
>>
>>138902242
TRANSGENDER military, what are you fockin talkin about.
>>
>>138902242
I'm sick of normalizing sick filth like transgenderism.
>>
>>138906710
My army friend just got back from ME and he was also thrilled about it.
>>
>>138906988
theyd excel on the frontlines then? send them as spies
>>
>>138905743
Muhrine here, its going to happen its just a matter of when. Theres a push to put men and women together for bootcamp too, god help us.
>>
>>138902625
Fpbp
>>
The military does want the ban. Anyone claiming to be in the armed forces and opposing the ban is either lying about their service, or is an extremely rare outlier.
>>
i heard lady soldiers go full slut mode over seas.
>>
>>138904868
I'm sure the questions went like this
Do you hate transgendered people?
Do you think they should be banned from certain paths in life?

That's all the questions I have for you today, thank you.
>>
prior service SSG 19D Scout 4 Deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan and these people with gaping sores between their legs makes them useless when you have to ask them to not take their medicine and walk up to the top of the mountain to sleep there for 9 months. This is all retarded and liberals need to stay the fuck out of the military.
>>
General Mattis supports the ban and he is the most popular living military figure in America.

Everything else is entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>138907831
All women go full slut mode over seas.
>>
theyre called porta potty hoes nothing like getting a hummer in a place everyone else shits.
>>
>>138902242
Dont we all really want more children on hormones and tranny fags in the military anyway. Come on even CNN tells us the 2% fag population deserves our support

MASCA

Make America Suck Cock Again
>>
Poll the military (((faggot))).
>>
>>138907897
>cav scout complaining about trannies

Sorry couldn't resist
>>
>>138907975
>General Mattis supports the ban
Actually, no he does not.
>>
>>138908372
Citation needed.

All I can find is that rumor has it Mattis was annoyed Trump announced it on Twitter without telling him.
>>
>>138908583
Doubtful he didn't know about it beforehand. More CNN trash lies.
>>
>>138902242
i don't want my tax dollars to pay for trans people's upkeep. i really don't want to accept anyone who isn't perfectly suited to being in the military as it's a huge waste of tax money. did you morons forget who pays the bills? go get Google to hire you out of the goodness of their heart and pay for your bullshit, faggots
>>
>>138902242
You ever spent any time interacting with a green nigger? That will answer any questions you might have. Nuclear war would be a boon to this country on account of wiping these parasites out.
>>
>>138908372
he put a pause on allowing trans to join the military before the ban
>>
>>138902242
all people asked were liberals i bet
>>
>>138902242
real sick of this tranny shit
>>
>let's give pills to make soldiers to make them weaker.
I can't see why anyone would have a problem with this.
>>
File: nuttin.jpg (51KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
nuttin.jpg
51KB, 640x645px
im the same scout from earlier but this is my favorite meme making fun of us
>>
Shills are every where. The expense of therapy and surgery required to make someone trans is a cost the tax payer should not incur. That is the real reason behind the trans ban. Military gets their own insurance cut and paid for by the tax payers as it is. Adding on the trans problem would likely make more gridlock in the congress to reform military health coverage if he was to allow trans to serve.
>>
File: 1502196420421.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1502196420421.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>138902242
Military leadership has asked for it and it's about keeping mentally unstable people out which trans people clearly are (hence why they're trans to begin with). Also trans people are just using it as an excuse to get free surgery and don't really give a fuck about serving their country. Before the whole tranny thing, they were doing the same thing with college money. Liberal faggots just signing up for perks then shit their pants and become tactically useless on the battlefield when you get shipped into combat. Fuck them. Stay the fuck out of the military.
>>
>>138902242
Cost

P E R C A P I T A
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

>being this emotional and logically illiterate
>>
>>138902242
Sounds like more lies and propaganda..
>>
>>138914424
VoteVets, iirc, is owned by Soros.

I can assure you we would not want women or trannies in the Infantry.
>>
>>138902242

Vet here.

99% of the military wants trans faggots and women out.

If you think I'm joking, go to a line unit and interview the guys in the smoking pit.
>>
>>138902242
lol

yes the military will be so much stronger with people serving who have to shove a fucking dildo into a surgical wound every day
>>
>>138902242

Serious question: why is a group like this allowed to misrepresent the intentions of our military leaders? In what disgraceful failed state would this not be considered treason and punished severely?
>>
>>138915614
>why is a group like this allowed to misrepresent the intentions of our military leaders?

It's the pollsters.

All polls are fucked -- every single one.

Anyone telling you that this poll or that poll is legit is a fucking liar.

Every pollster I've ever known has been motivated by money.

They all purposefully obscure shit like sampling sizes, question phrases, and demographics data to get some predetermined outcome.

Polls are a 100% bullshit industry.
>>
>>138902242

why not ask every infantryman in a brigade and see what those numbers look like?

nobody on the line, wants trannies on the line with them. I don't really give a fuck what some barista in seattle thinks the infantry should look like.

fuck you faggots, fuck you.

Sincerely,

The Infantry
>>
>>138915614
>why is a group like this allowed to misrepresent the intentions of our military leaders
because treason was made legal decades ago and has gone unpunished
>>
>>138907831
And they're all ugly dikes lol. I had to go on a carrier for a few months before I went back to BUD/S and man thank god there isn't any women in the SEALs.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.