[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENOUGH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ENOUGH1.jpg (96KB, 654x653px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH1.jpg
96KB, 654x653px
I am so fucking sick of these heebs in the media and their shabbos goyim further destroying the history of this nation. those decadent cunts at UVA are trying to get the statue of Thomas Jefferson, the fucking founder of the university, removed and or modified because
>muh slaves
how do we destroy this narrative? If we can devalue the
>muh slavery
appeal, it would greatly improve the way whites deal with niggadry and liberal guilt trips going forward
>>
>>138901849
lol u mad? do something about it wh*te boy
>>
>>138901849
Israel is a disgrace and abomination on the world. They must be desstroyed.
>>
>>138901849
It's inherent to their nature. They have nothing to contribute, and they're stupid, so they just leech off the people they know they can.
>>
>>138901849
You just have to wait until they go too far again. People are already starting to wake up. It's a slow process. And for it to work, things will likely have to get worse.
>>
I literally wouldn't mind if we had a 2nd holocaust. Not that the first one actually happened or anything.
>>
File: Gay earth.jpg (127KB, 656x754px) Image search: [Google]
Gay earth.jpg
127KB, 656x754px
>>138902335
I'm just so tired of it
>>
>>138902704
And that's the reaction we need the rest of the white world to have.
>>
First they remove the statues, then the amendments. First normalise hating those guys who are now heros, that's the first thing...
>>
>>138906299
>>
>>138901849
Violence is the answer op. You know what to do
>>
>>138901849
And what are you going to do about it? Nothing, because you are a coward, like the rest of the americans

How the mighty have fallen...
>>
File: 9267c7_4733171.jpg (79KB, 947x710px) Image search: [Google]
9267c7_4733171.jpg
79KB, 947x710px
>>138902816
Oh they will

You can see it habbenin right before your eyes if you follow the news
>>
>>138901849
>how do we destroy this narrative?

If they feel that the founding fathers deserve no respect because they were slave owners, that means they will have no respect for the constitution.

And they dont, leftists, especially these kinds, all hate free speech and gun rights, and who knows what theyd go for if they finally managed to achieve erasing those amendments

They're all traitors infected by a poisonous ideology that wont stop until it has destroyed everything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.