[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skytrain racism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: elderly-fils-3-postimg-539v.jpg (30KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
elderly-fils-3-postimg-539v.jpg
30KB, 600x342px
http://www.yomyomf.com/canadian-woman-goes-on-a-racist-tirade-against-an-elderly-filipino-couple/

Canadian Woman Goes On A RACIST Tirade Against An Elderly Filipino Couple
BY Erin Chew 08/24/2017 0 Comments

Hey look at this sick and disgusting piece of shit hailing from Vancouver, Canada. A video has emerged online of this white Canadian trash going on a racist tirade against an elderly Filipino couple on the skytrain on Monday. The video is going viral online and you can see the RACIST woman go on a rampage against the elderly Filipino couple who were speaking tagalog.

Paula Correa (pictured above), who caught part of the tirade on video spoke to Global News CA, and told them this RACIST POS went and butted her head in for no reason as the elderly couple were talking to themselves:

Eventually, the woman told them to, “Go back to the f—ing Philippines.”

She also told them to “learn how to speak English.”

English is one of the two official languages of the Philippines.

“Filipinos are mostly bilingual,” said Correa, who is of Filipino descent. “We speak both English and Tagalog or whatever dialect we speak. It’s ridiculous how ignorant people are. The couple was replying to [her] perfectly well in English.”

Correa said other passengers stepped in to defend the couple.

According to Correa, another passenger stepped in to defend the elderly couple, and this POS also started on this passenger. Even when this POS got off the skytrain she cursed the couple and was seen going berserk on the platform – what a piece of trash. Currently transit police are investigating the video and have identified the POS as a 75 year old woman who is known to them.
>>
>>138899377
>75 year old woman who is known to them.
LOCK HER UP
>>
>>138899377
good. Filipinos belong in the Philippines, not in Canada.
>>
>what a piece of trash
Lol, why do these asian immigrants always sound so maudlin and hysterical. You can tell the So she did what would happen every single day in your home country, big deal.
>>
>>138899377
I have a second gen phillipino buddy and he hates them too and is based. The integraded ones are looked down upon for being Americanized but in the phillipines being white gives you status. So it's basically a huge cluster fuck of old vs young and love hate relationship of their own whiteness or lack of going on with these people.
>>
>>138899377
>“Filipinos are mostly bilingual,” said Correa, who is of Filipino descent. “We speak both English and Tagalog or whatever dialect we speak. It’s ridiculous how ignorant people are. The couple was replying to [her] perfectly well in English.”
As someone who's worked alongside many Filipinos that is absolute bullshit. They barely know English over their fucking gookspeak
>>
>>138899377
Is Canada uncucking itself?
>>
Last time I went on skytrain. I went from Surrey to Vancouver and it was fucking 90% Chinamen the entire trip. Went on a bus after that it was the same thing
>>
>>138905209
no.. its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better
>>
>>138899377
Flips are the niggers of asians. Filthy people, filthy country, filthy race
>>
>>138905227

How is that any different from anywhere in Vancouver?
>>
>>138905686
One time I was at the mall with my mother and she asked me why there were so many mentally retarded people there today.

I looked around then told her, "mum those aren't retards, they're Filipinos"

>>138905994
Interior BC is pretty white
>>
>>138906292

Yeah i know I work there, but you're talking about Vancouver. I wouldn't expect less than half asians anywhere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.