[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My biggest fear is that one day I'll have children and they'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: hellodarknessmygrandchildren.jpg (53KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
hellodarknessmygrandchildren.jpg
53KB, 539x717px
My biggest fear is that one day I'll have children and they'll get blacked.

How do I ensure this doesn't happen?
>>
>>138895176

Move someplace without niggers, like iceland or uruguay, or just someplace in the midwest if you want to take a chance
>>
Most mulattos date white women/men. Dont worry. The day of the bleach is near.
>>
File: hoors.png (503KB, 521x608px) Image search: [Google]
hoors.png
503KB, 521x608px
>>138895176
Get that absolute faggot Trudeau out of office.
>>
File: 1503405305938.png (162KB, 1044x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1503405305938.png
162KB, 1044x1841px
>>138895933
Most American post on here. Pure cuckery. No wonder pic related is real.
>>
>>138895176
You teach them that it's wrong.
>>
File: Island.jpg (87KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Island.jpg
87KB, 1200x800px
>>138895420
>without niggers, like iceland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3moMzmv-dWU
>>
>>138895176
Get a vasectomy. This world is a sinking ship. Enjoy it while you can but realize that with every day it gets closer to ultimate idiocracy.

I lost hope a long time ago. Now, my life is like a Morrowind character where you accidentally kill the wrong person and you can't finish the main quest. Just going to make as much turmoil as I can before resetting.

Except instead of resetting, we die, our brains rot, and we never remember existing in the first place. The entire history of the universe disappears along with our perception of anything, including ourselves.

So yeah, might as well go against the curve a bit.
>>
>>138896333
>You teach them that it's wrong.

KEK blesses your true words.

If you love and respect your children, they will look up to you always. They will emulate you. Simply keep the POZ out of their early diets, and be casually dismissive of it as they get older.

Remember, miscegenation goes against the natural order, and so requires outside programming. Make sure YOU are their programming.
>>
>>138895420
>Uruguay without niggers
topkek
>>
>>138896626
Hey I know that guy with the hair, used to work with him. Pretty nice guy, came here on tour from africa and met and married some lonely slag.
>>
>>138896725

warning: the author of this post is a kike.
>>
>>138895176
I wonder how it feels raising children or grandchildren knowing they'll be complete retards
>>
>>138895176
Love your children and raise them right.

If you're more ambitious, become a politician and rev up the ol' cattle cars to take away the undesirable races and render them to soap
>>
>>138895176
>How do I ensure this doesn't happen?
Make them afraid of nigs
>tfw parents would threaten to give me away to niggers when I would misbehave
>>
>>138896626
Iceland has a population of around 300,000.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>138895176
You have no issue with them being spicked, chinked, or hijabed?
>>
>>138895176
Tell them they won't get an inheritance if they get blacked. Simple and effective.
>>
File: 1501869997372.jpg (45KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1501869997372.jpg
45KB, 500x506px
>>138895176
DEIVERSITY IS BEAUTIFUL YOU BIGOT
>>
Obviously you want to have as many children as possible. Think of it like diversifying a stock portfolio. Chances are only one will not let you down, but it can make up for the other losses.

If you don't already fail at life, you'll have saved a good amount of money. Do not be a boomer and squander it all. Leave it to your only worthy children and cut the rest out of your will (no divorces, no miscegenation).
>>
File: 1503492601968.jpg (20KB, 403x333px) Image search: [Google]
1503492601968.jpg
20KB, 403x333px
>>138895176
You gave yourself the answer. Dont have kids.

Ozherwise; teach them Nazi Ideology from birth and the only thing they will do to niggers is gassing them.

Who knows? Maybe your son will complete what Hitler started?
>>
>>138895176
My dumbfuck crackhead uncle decided to be a white trash piece of shit and never take care of his daughter ( my cousin). In return for his degenerate parenting, My cousin made sure to curse my grandparents with mulatto children. It made me feel so bad to watch their face like OPs pic, that from the age of 25-30 I decided to undertake the task of having three white children with my wife.

My family is more united than ever and ecstatic over my children and we feel like a family again. My slut cousin resents me and my grandparents favoritism toward my children.
But she lives like 4 states away anyways and no one wants anything to do with her.

I had a duty to my family to make up for my uncle and my cousins mistakes

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
I hope she lives a shit life of black eyes and public shame. She shouldve known better. Fucking race traitor.
>>
File: funny-sink-door-open-let-in-1.png (364KB, 540x498px) Image search: [Google]
funny-sink-door-open-let-in-1.png
364KB, 540x498px
>>138897515
No. It has a Antifa sticker on the back, i dont want that in my house
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.