[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explaining What REAL TRUTH Actually is That Can Heal This World

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: nemelka.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nemelka.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
WARNING: Lots of profanity below!

I’m so fucking sick and tired of assholes assuming that they know anything about Joseph Smith, Jr. or about me and why we did what we did.

Did I write The Sealed Portion of the Book of Mormon?

Well, OF COURSE I did!

The words were written, weren’t they?

They didn’t write themselves, did they?

OF COURSE I WROTE IT!

I am the AUTHOR and PROPRIETOR (owner) of the book.

So, all you blind, deaf, and lame LDS/Mormons and you Mormon critics, who continue to believe that Joseph Smith, Jr. did not write the Book of Mormon, or that he did, look at the original, 1830, first publication of the Book of Mormon. What does it say?

It says: BY JOSEPH SMITH JUNIOR, AUTHOR AND PROPRIETOR.

OF COURSE WE WROTE THE BOOKS! Someone had to.

But what neither of us will EVER deny … well, Joseph can’t deny anything because he’s fucking DEAD, but while alive he never did … but what I will NEVER deny is where the words that I wrote came from, which then presents reasonable doubt if I ACTUALLY wrote them, but I DID WRITE THEM …. duh.

The way that the Book of Mormon and its sealed portion were written is simple to explain:

Soon there will be smartphone apps that will allow one to take a picture of any language, of any source, and give one an interpretation of that language immediately.

What’s so far-fetched about someone making up a few “gold plates,” inscribing them with some “ancient reformed … whatever” marks that look like etched hieroglyphics, then creating an app for a smart phone that will translate the marks into whatever words they want to program into the app?

So listen up, you unbelieving pieces of shit that condemn me and Joseph for telling the fucking truth!
>>
Have you ever seen an insect, millions of years old, encased in rock? You might not have, but there are some who have! Did you ever consider, you closed minded fucks, that during the billions of years of Earth’s existence that life “evolved” into the human race, that the human race developed extraordinary technology, like fucking cell phones and shit, and maybe some of that technology got encased in a fucking mountain somewhere?

Maybe you haven’t seen it, but I have, and Joseph did! Have you ever looked at your fucking cell phone and thought, “Hey, I’m stupid, but even stupid people can create an easy app that can translate their own invented code so that their friends, to whom they give the app, can decipher what their code means?”

Hey, ignorant fucks! Do you actually think that our current civilization of humans is more developed and ahead of all the other past civilizations that ended up destroying themselves? Do you think that maybe, just fucking maybe, it would be possible that a guy could go up into a mountain and “molten out of a rock” some of that ancient technology … that is, IF the guy knew how to “molten”?

Fuck it … I’m so sick and tired of trying to explain it.

Joseph and I wrote the fucking books! We are their ONLY AUTHORS AND PROPRIETORS! THERE ARE NO OTHERS!

So the fuck what? What does WHERE we got the information have to do with WHAT the information does to the mortal mind? Do you think we got rich off of this shit? Don’t you think that we have suffered tremendous criticism and hate because of this shit? Don’t you think that documentation after documentation has been published and averred to by our enemies …
>>
and our so-called “friends” (consider what my fucking ex-wife, Sheri, wrote about me in her hurt and anger … there are many in her own family who will testify about what she felt and said, no matter how much she tries to explain it away … SHE FUCKED ME OVER THEN THREW ME UNDER THE BUS … FUCK) … These things throw a terrible light on who we are and what we have done?

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT, YOU FUCKS, TO ASK US PERSONALLY?

Oh yeah … Joseph Smith is dead … lucky him.

BUT I’M NOT, YOU FUCKS! Instead of supposing that you KNOW me and what I did, WHY DON’T YOU FUCKING ASK ME?

And a note to the two of you FUCKS whom I was forced to sue to stop your bullshit defamation. Do you know what a DEPOSITION is? If you don’t, ask your fucking attorney or look it up! You have the right to depose me. SO FUCKING DO IT! But when you do, let’s make it public record so that it will be recorded for all to see … because, if I am ever deposed, I’m going to make it a fucking public record so that it makes YOU look like a stupid fuck for lying and making up your bullshit.

Joseph Smith was NEVER deposed, NOT FUCKING ONCE. I’ve been in jail many times too, and I’ve never been deposed, NOT FUCKING ONCE!

Why?

Could it be that you FUCKS don’t want the REAL TRUTH about Joseph and me revealed to the world; that if we were given the chance, YOUR fucked up version and opinion might be countered and exposed if we were able to testify under oath and have it recorded in a legal way? WHERE’S THIS DOCUMENTATION, YOU FUCKS!

But anyways …

I hate my job! Even more now than I ever have.
>>
But, by God, I’m going to do it! There’s a lot of people who hate me now, but just fucking wait! And guess what “friends”? I’m probably not going to take the chance of you turning on me to, so I won’t have any friends and I surely won’t let a woman share my life again … GAAAAWWWWWWWDDDDD! But anyways …

Over the next few years I’m going to show you motherfuckers … well, anonymously, that is … what REAL TRUTH actually is, real truth that can heal this world, that is so easy to understand but is so readily ignored and rejected. But anyways …

Because The Game of Mortal Life book will make so much sense, it will be ignored and rejected. Religious and spiritual leaders will do everything in their power to mock it and convince their followers to ignore it as the ramblings of crazy men.

But guess what?

I’m the only fucker that’s crazy of the eight of us who wrote the damn thing!

And if you Fucks want to know WHY Joseph and I were the AUTHORS AND PROPRIETOR of what we wrote, then consider what our books were trying to get people to understand … well, the upcoming book, The Game of Mortal Life, explains it without all the religious bullshit that we were forced to use in order to get people to at least pick up the book and consider it.

The book contains the REAL TRUTH … yep, that came from a couple of stones “molten out of a rock.”

But anyways …

Here’s some of my notes for the book:
>>
(Excerpts from the Game of Mortal Life, Understanding Human Reality.)

“It’s IMPOSSIBLE, simply IMPOSSIBLE, to eliminate racism, prejudice, and discrimination from the human mind as long as ANY form of a religious/spiritual feeling exists, where this feeling gives a person the idea that there exists some form of influence outside of their own brain. There is no way, and there will NEVER be a time in any human experience of life upon Earth when continual peace exists UNTIL all religious/spiritual feelings are superseded and replaced by individual responsibility. Humans cannot fix an attitude, that created a problem in an environment, when they believe that they were not fully responsible for creating it.

“Many people claim to be ‘spiritual’ instead of ‘religious.’ But really, there is no difference. While the later claims to KNOW what the outside source of influence is (good [God] or bad [the devil]), the former equally denies personal responsibility of their own good and bad actions based on some influence of a higher power other than the self. Many ‘spiritual’ people believe that their bad behavior is a result of not paying attention to the enlightenment of their higher self. Most religious people, in an attempt to eliminate guilty feelings for doing bad things, depend on a source of atonement for their own faults and actions.

“The religious need to believe that since a power outside of their personal control (the devil) influenced the bad action, then another equal or stronger power must be available, and should be available, to freely atone for the action that the religious person was too weak to avoid.
>>

“Not knowing what to do, the religious look to God to tell them and to save them. … The religious depend on other people (God’s chosen servants) to tell them what to do in order to be saved. In the same way, the spiritual are often influenced and convinced as to what their higher power requires of them by listening to another person (channeler, psychic, medium).

“‘One man’s god is another man’s devil.’

“Humans must stop listening to other people and become their own source of wisdom and influence. Each person must reject all other’s gods and become their own god. The ‘kingdom of God’ must only abide ‘within.’

“If religious or spiritual leaders had any connection to an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent source of higher power or knowledge, these could tell us what we need to do and how we need to do it in order to bring peace on Earth. Instead, these leaders, in protection of the personal value that they receive from their followers, incite division in the proclaiming that there is only one true god: their god. If all people believed in equality, i.e. that no person has any more power or insight than any other, of what use and value would religious and spiritual leaders have to their followers?

“Human behavior cannot and will not change until each person takes full responsibility and accountability for the good and bad that each does. Waiting for God to solve the problems that we are experiencing on Earth exacerbates the problems and prolongs the wait.”

(End of excerpts.)
>>
File: THumP.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
THumP.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
source: http://christophernemelka.com/journal/2017/08/24/explaining-real-truth-actually-can-heal-world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
>>
File: messengerofkek.jpg (358KB, 904x1111px) Image search: [Google]
messengerofkek.jpg
358KB, 904x1111px
>>138893921
people are dumb, so sometimes you have to get on their wavelength.
>>
File: paytheirwayistheonlyway.png (232KB, 629x500px) Image search: [Google]
paytheirwayistheonlyway.png
232KB, 629x500px
>>138894835
forget i even typed this. who am i to say who or what is dumb? i'm just someone promoting a good political platform.
just go to www.humanityparty.com
>>
oh and btw, i'm not the author of this source material. as far as I know, Nemelka does not browse 4chan.
>>
alright, one last bump for THumP. i'm gonna go cut my grass. discuss the issues amongs yourselves. :)
>>
File: heybud.png (97KB, 260x315px) Image search: [Google]
heybud.png
97KB, 260x315px
oh and btw, anyone who replies to this thread will receive an autographed VHS tape of "Police Academy 2: Citizens on Patrol"
>>
erm
>>
>>138899311
Steve Gutenberg was not available for signing, but his cousin was. VHS should be delivered within 3 days. Congratulations.
>>
>>138900860
why is Christoper being sued?
>>
>>138901033
He isn't the one being sued, as far as I know. There are pending lawsuits involving people who he has accused of defaming him.
>>
great thread. but not as great as... Captain Great?
>>
/end thread
>>
interesting
>>
>>138904177
yeah, i think it's all interesting. more interesting than 3/4 of what /pol/ talks about, at least.
>>
this wouldn't even belong on /x/
post a better class of trash next time
>>
it's also interesting how each of your post numbers has ended in doubles.
>>
>>138905006
i'm classy trash, if i say so myself.
>>
>>138905125
its a sign ;) ...way to make me ruin the trend with this resonse though :(

nice 5s tho

>>138905255
>>
>>138905821
>with this resonse though
maybe if I typed that p I would have got that 22
>>
>>138906547
11, 33, 77. you did well! never give up.
>>
>>138893052
Mormons are dumb polygamy cultists. "If" the plates of these false prophets exist, they lay buried in a long con corrupting Hopi tribal lore somewhere north of the Grand Canyon South of their Salt Lake. Fal$e Prophets will burn. Turning the Christian God from Heavenly creation into man's creation and adding false testaments. Only the Old Testament Books are the true voice of the prophets. Not some pompous inner circle of Occultist Elites.
>>
>>138907815
I'd love to visit the Grand Canyon. It's gotta be better than SLC.
>>
I grew up a Mormon, but I was never a polygamy cultist. I wouldn't like having more than one wife. I don't have the stamina. And I would feel sorry for my main squeeze whenever the other wives are bouncing on my lap.
>>
>>138893052
Proof that you are Christopher please?
Photo of yourself with a timestamp will do the trick.
I grew up a Brighamite Mormon, although it was pretty obvious once I grew a properly mature brain what was really going on. I left at 17.

Brighamites hate your fucking guts because you pulled the same trick Joseph did, but they have just as much right to dismiss your claims as they do Joseph's.

Honestly, you guys are alright. I don't really have anything against you apart from the fact that you won't admit you made it up--but I understand that you can't really afford to. It would defeat the point. I respect that, I really do.

You are more in line with the spirit of Joseph Smith than any other Mormon I know. Best of luck to you man, keep up the LARP!
>>
>>138909028
>Proof that you are Christopher please?
see my earlier post>>138898873

sorry, it's the best photo i could find.

and i didn't know that Brighamites dismissed Smith's claims.
>>
>>138909380
I guess I'll believe you

>Brighamites dismissed Smith's claims
They don't. It's just that if they dismiss you they would logically have to dismiss Joseph too (even thought they don't).

I'm just saying that your stuff is equally believable as Joseph's, so if somebody believes Joseph they should believe you too. Hell, you got Ada into it!

It creates a big problem for the Brighamites.
>>
>>138893374
>“It’s IMPOSSIBLE, simply IMPOSSIBLE, to eliminate racism, prejudice, and discrimination
Stopped there, who says I want any of those things eliminated? That's what defines being human, you trying to make a borg? That's a blasphemous act and god won't have it. Just like the tower of babel you retarded globalets will not be stealing ownership of the earth from its sole proprietor and you ars stupid to even have such an intent. Upgrade your brainmatter to allow to objective self-reflection, faggot. Also who are you to say that other also do not want any of thise things ever eliminated? Who are you to try and decide such things for anyone but yourself? The audacity.
>>
>>138905006
honestly this, you would get a better following on some retardhole like /trash/ or get strung along and trolled hard by /s4s/ or you could go the fuck back to l3ddit already, or israel, fuck's sake (((chris))).
>>
>>138910237
i'd post Christopher's e-mail so you can ask him yourself, but that might be rude.

no one is trying to make borgs. the point is trying to apply the vulcan death grip to our inner asshole.
>>
>>138910618
good luck convincing niggers to not be racist, prejudice, et all of all your supposed woes that you don't really care about because they are just spooks that you're using to try to confidence artist control and adherence to what you think is best for everyone
have you ever heard of a pipe dream? wake up kid
>>
>>138893052
ITT: the rabid insanity of the blasphemous Mormon Mafia comes to the surface. Friends don't let friends ponder Mormonism.

http://cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
>>
>>138910914
being nice is a challenge. what's wrong with a little challenge?
>>
>>138911223
>http://cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf

here is Christopher's challenge to the writer.
https://youtu.be/YYA7SroU2Rs
>>
>>138911335
how do you force feral subhumans to be nice? because you know you have to force them, it's not like they can be psyopped out of their nature like whites, spics are also extremely racist and care about nothing other than "advancing la raza" so how are you gonna convince people who behead each other since before antiquity to just be nice? nice "challenge" here's a challenge, fit you penis head into your brown balloon knot and go fuck yourself
>>
>>138911716
>how do you force
you don't. is the Sermon on the Mount coercion? seems like advice to me.
>>
>>138911585
Zzzzzzz. More Mormon drivel. yaabut, yaabut, yaabut. Yaabuts run around outside. Like Mormons, they should stay outside.
>>
>>138912127
I thought yaabuts were creatures that crawled up your butt whenever you say "yeah, but". was my uncle lying to me?
>>
>>138911585
Don't forget Mountain Meadows. This is where a Nazi-like crime was perpetrated on harmless migrants so Mormons could blame it on Native Americans.

Mormons are filthy, dishonest, morally repugnant liars. No amount of propaganda will change that fact.
>>
>>138912561
you're telling me like i don't already know this. I'm not here to defend Mormons. I haven't been an active member in over 15 years.
>>
>>138912404
A Mormon would crawl up your butt for saying truthful things about their crimelord-antichrist Joseph Smith.
>>
>>138912928
Not blaming you, just reinforcing the point for the bitter clingers hoping for salvation from a lying bastard like Smith
>>
>>138912970
it's not my place to tell Mormons ANYTHING. and from what i've seen, Mormons are never aggressive to your face.
>>
File: robotsaskinghumansquestions.jpg (197KB, 1950x1878px) Image search: [Google]
robotsaskinghumansquestions.jpg
197KB, 1950x1878px
let's listen to a little music while more anons chime in.
https://youtu.be/3xZmlUV8muY
>>
THE HOOK NOSED KIKES

http://www.strawpoll.me/13781065/r
>>
There are no real truths. There are only half truths. This is the law.
>>
>>138913269
Right. They're backstabbers extraordinaire. Look up Mountain Meadows and remember, when it comes to Mormons, don't turn your back.
>>
>>138914272
Are all mormons guilty for one event hundred years ago? Mormonism appears to be another 'communitiyism', or 'culturism' or 'extended familyism'.
>>
>>138914272
Mormons are generally civil people. You can't always judge individuals based on their group,
>>
>>138914598
The groupthink and frozen mindset, really a cult of personality over a con man still persists. That the con man literally stole from and perverted the teachings of Christ while pretending to represent G_d ensures Smith's place in the bowels of Hell. That parents actually teach this tripe to their children means they can join him.
>>
>>138915062
anyone have a response for this? i'm not here to argue. i'm just the DJ
https://youtu.be/SVOuYquXuuc
>>
File: garfieldheathcliff.jpg (9KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
garfieldheathcliff.jpg
9KB, 273x184px
https://youtu.be/-1pMMIe4hb4
>>
hey, what's the capital of Thailand?
https://youtu.be/rgc_LRjlbTU
>>
File: 匿名.jpg (55KB, 418x626px) Image search: [Google]
匿名.jpg
55KB, 418x626px
a sad, post war Japanese song.
https://youtu.be/C35DrtPlUbc
>>
/end thread
because what are words worth, anyway?
https://youtu.be/6Vl1m5FYlAo
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.