[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the final frontiers? Where can you go in the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1496322104824.jpg (95KB, 885x660px) Image search: [Google]
1496322104824.jpg
95KB, 885x660px
Where are the final frontiers?

Where can you go in the world where nobody will fuck with you?
>>
>>138891012
You're living in it.
>>
>>138891012
Space or Australia.
>>
>>138891047
If I go far enough west into the red earth wastes then yeah
But then I have to share it with abos or fight the army off after I killing locals when they wander onto my land
>>
Greenland
>>
Is that a claymore on his head?
>>
>>138891294
>Australia
nigger most places in australia you will literally die in an hour without water, and don't even get me started on the wildlife
>>
>>138891012
Joke's on you the earth was full 50 years ago. all the land is bought and sold a hundred times over by now.
>>
>>138892108
Russia will unironically give you free land if you apply
>>
>>138891012
Some parts of our midwest. Alaska. Siberia. Your outback. Mostly places nobody wants to live.
>>
Nunavut
>>
>>138891775
Yes, yes it is
Given the camo I'm fairly confident these are Aussies, given the m16 I'm guessing post-62 pre-89
>>
>>138891012

Alaska.
>>
The forces of violence and the forces of nature compel Man to reach out toward new horizons where peace and sanity may flourish, where there is room to grow. But before we run, should we not first make certain that we have done all that can be done here to end madness, quiet the disturbers of peace, and make room for those who need so little room to grow in?
>>
>>138892276
nope
>>
>>138891775
A training claymore tho. Notice the bright white "INERT" label.
>>
Cambodia.
>>
>>138891883
go prepared and all you'd have to worry about is the wildlife
hence
the final frontier
>>
>>138892662
>go prepared
Unless your preparation includes being able to detect water underground you can't prepare for some sort of new colony style thing in the outback

And anything I get my hands on will inevitably fall to some government cunt coming and claiming it as his
>>
>>138891012
Your bed.
>>
>>138891775
It's the latest in reactive armor
>>
File: pirates-020219.gif (20KB, 730x404px) Image search: [Google]
pirates-020219.gif
20KB, 730x404px
>>138891012
>Where can you go in the world where nobody will fuck with you?

Open Water m8, get a ship and head out. Stay away from bubbles in pic related. You can go to Chile and have a thousand miles of coast line to explore.
>>
>>138894824
How can I become a pirate?
>>
>>138895028
Have shit colored skin, hop on a boat with other shit skins, buy some cheap commie guns and try to take shit from white people on other boats
>>
>>138895028
Crew or captain.

Buy a 45' sea worthy ship and read up on it. Cheapest they go is $20k, usually cash because once you get it you can just fuck off to open water.

Crew, use google and find a job. Gonna be shit pay, long hours and make you want to off yourself, but you'll get your sea legs.
>>
>>138896311
Crew, but a respected one who does intellectual labor like planning raids and organizing the whole thing. Not just cannon fodder.

There is this tale of an American soldier who defected to North Korea and was treated like a hero for propaganda purposes.
>>
L Ron Hubbard already tried the going out to sea thing. Didn't really work out.
>>
>>138891012
We should make Rodesia agaain
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.