[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Heard A Comedian Spew Anti-White Hate Speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: comedian.jpg (209KB, 1177x467px) Image search: [Google]
comedian.jpg
209KB, 1177x467px
Just heard a comedian with the last name "Silverman" say the following on a stage of a white audience ROARING of laughter

>Aren't we white people just the fucking worst? No im serious, and im not joking either this is a comedy act but im not joking. I mean can you name some white inventions?

He then points in the crowds looking for hands up and hears some yell "telephone", "car" and stuff like that. He then replys

>Ok ok cool, i think i can name a few, how about GENOCIDE?

He puts on this goofy ass stupid John Oliver face and says

>How about slavery, how about the holocaust, how about racism, sexism, homophobia, colonialism, imperialism, war, destruction, school shooting, Nazism and Communism. Now whites didn't invent the idea of communism, which in actuality is a beautiful and wonderful thing, but they're the ones who ran the Soviet Union when it killed 33 million people. Oh well, i can't get too mad at them for that, i mean they were only killing white people

The crowd literally laughed. The comedian said

>and, and... and some white people think they can be an ally to the people of colour, well guess what sweetheart, you cant!

The crowd laughed

>Being a white ally to minorities is like breaking into someones house, killing their children, raping their wife, torturing them for 60 days, and then saying "oh sorry that was wrong but im ready to be an ally".

crowed laughs even more, he then said

>if you really wanted to be an ally to the LGBT or POC community you'd find the nearest gun and off yourself

The white crowd literally gave him a round of applause.
>>
>>138887068
Haha what a laugh riot! Many chuckles were had.
>>
>>138887068
they applaud for the applause light.
>>
Who cares? He can say whatever he wants, if people take him seriously they were beyond saving anyways
>>
>>138887068
>comedian
when will you learn that there is no comedy?
>>
>>138888071
>>138887870
>>138887548
>>138887404
What the fuck happened to /pol/?
>>
>>138887068
Yeah, cool, and you have zero evidence of that, no video, no audio, so I'm just gonna go ahead and believe that you made it up, because you did.
>>
File: clipimage.jpg (74KB, 626x640px) Image search: [Google]
clipimage.jpg
74KB, 626x640px
>>138887068
>The idea that America is controlled by a hostile jewish elite is nothing more than an anti-semitic conspiracy theory
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (219KB, 1717x1287px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
219KB, 1717x1287px
>>138888828
>everybody who tells me anything that isn't documented, videotaped, recorded, and confirmed by a international tribunal is a liar
You're TOTALLY not mentally ill
>>
they will only get so far with this and people will start getting mad. It is already starting to peak. Watch. This time next year i predict this will be simmering down. Just try not to get butt blasted over it and wait to see what happens. You guy aren't doing anything anyway. So why get yourself worked up.
>>
>>138887068

Makes my blood boil reading this stuff but I live in NYC and never actually hear this stuff coming from people out loud. Am I just in some other timeline or are minorities and beta whites just scared to speak in front of me?
>>
>>138887068
I hate nyc too
>>
>>138888996
Except they just said they are "upper middle class" aka they don't control shit
>>
File: WHITEPEOPLEEH.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEPEOPLEEH.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>138887068

You realize stand-up comedy is dead right? It's nothing but Marxist weebs and Kikes now.
>>
this is bullshit. provide source
>>
>>138889535
Probably that. They don't want to offend you
>>
File: 1503341288001.png (516KB, 558x704px) Image search: [Google]
1503341288001.png
516KB, 558x704px
>>138887068
This reminds me of Louis CK cuck comedy posting. I haven't seen in a while.
>>
>>138889241
No offense but you don't even have a youtube video of the comedian so we know who you are talking about. Also, kekfag troll flag.,
You're probably making shit up.
sage
>>
>>138889535
Anti-white jabs are a staple of NYC comedy humor. It's kind of cringy to see how many "school shooter" "racist" etc jokes get thrown around in Roast Battle vids i see from nyc. However, I will say that moderately known guys like Big Jay Oakerson (himself a jew) can still call people faggots and use getting fucked by blacks as an insult to great laughter in NYC, and have their videos watched on youtube. But so many of the young women and numales that lean on "white privilege" jokes like some kind of edgy comedy make me cringe.
>>
>>138887068
I refuse to believe someone would pretend that is comedy
>>
>>138889788
No offense but if you're that untrustworthy you should check in with a shrink. Enjoy your ban for trolling
>>
>>138889788
>>138889676
>>138890141

Sadly, I can corroborate. You really just need to go to an NYC comedy club on any given night. At least one person will come up and lean on some shit they heard in college as a legit act. Stand up is hard to write and in a room full of a bunch of self-hating whites and some blacks, this stuff can still get a laugh.
>>
>>138888138
You made up a fake story. Did you expect serious responses?
>>
>>138890385
>>138890141
As an example I was at a club on some random night and Michael Che from SNL and Judah Freelander (30 rock) both happened to be on. It was a white bashing anti-Trump fest. Some comics didn't lean on current events but some other female comedian kept talking about how the host's big dick due to his tight pants (a black man).
>>
>>138890522
It's worse than you know, anon.
>>
>>138887068
white people suck

self important pieces of shit

fuk u bitches
>>
>>138890141
yeah the only thing that makes this somewhat funny is in a sad ironic way in how overused the white guilting has become and those lines put it to the extreme. Most of the audience wont be smart enough to think of it that way, though.
>>
File: 1489270724793.png (94KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489270724793.png
94KB, 220x255px
>>138887068
LITTLE WHITE DICKS
>Crowd boos loudly and people start throwing chairs

BIG. BLACK. COCKS!
>Wild cheers and applause--every woman beings ripping off her clothes and forcefully starts blowing the nearest black buck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo
>>
>>138889788
This kind of comedy happens on a nightly basis in any bigger city. In tiny little comedy clubs, in huge auditoriums, everywhere.

I went to a comedy club in tallahassee about 6 months ago to see this girl I was nailing (she was performing, and doing very badly, go figure.)
The guy that went on after her asked who in the audience voted for trump, and everyone just booed. I let out a woop from the back and the bartender just looked at the g&t he just handed me as if all he wanted to do in the world was take a shit in that little plastic cup.

Walked outside, downed my drink, had a smoke, and got the fuck out of tallahassee.
I'll never go back to a big city. Fuckin actual cultural zombies, the lot of them.
>>
>>138887068
Why did you larp faggot?

Aren't there real examples of this like Lou's CK?

If you're not larping why didn't you film it, in this case you better kys
>>
>>138892212
INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS
>>
Stand up comedians are the niggers of the entertainment industry.
I know people who work at Denny's that make more than some comics who put out specials every year.
Rich Vos for example.
>>
File: stand.png (1MB, 1676x880px) Image search: [Google]
stand.png
1MB, 1676x880px
>>138892429
>>138892943
>>138894362
>>138892747
It's the least remarkable thing to film ever. Stand up is a weird world and the people that suck lean on social virtue signaling because they think it's edgy still. Pic from a video of a new york roast battle. No offense to Luis J Gomez
>>
>>138887068
>I don't understand why are people so anti-Semitic?
>white people need to kill themselves

Gas chambers when?
>>
>>138889241
> make up a poorly-written greentext story for sympathy
> call other people mentally ill

fuck off retard
>>
>>138896198
Noone cares if it's remarkable or not faggot

The purpose of filming is to document anti-white racism

"Reports" have the legitimacy of a pile of dogshit one the sidewalk
>>
>>138889241
> me anything that isn't documented, videotaped, recorded, and confirmed by a international tribunal is a liar

Yes precisely, faggot

We're not 12yo olds "believing" in stories

Also nice strawmaning with the tribunal insertion, spastic
>>
>>138896801
What does it matter either way? The market will determine if people pay for these shit shows. You can find unlimited types of this humor on youtube videos of low level stand up. FFS you can find this shit in Netflix specials and on the Daily Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi95FfQD7OA

Literally just go to youtube and search Stand Up Comedy White people
>>
>>138887068
>CAN YOU NAME ONE GOOD WHITE INVENTION, ONE GOOD THING THEY CREATED?
KRAMER
>>
>>138887068
>I live in LA
>>
>>138888138
You came here to shitpost unfunny shit with a retarded meme flag is what happened
>>
>>138887068
>we white people
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.