[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should We Join The Democratic Party?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hilll.jpg (8KB, 245x254px) Image search: [Google]
hilll.jpg
8KB, 245x254px
>What if the "Alt Right" became the fastest growing minority in the DNC?
Troll Level: Expert
>>
I actually wish you guys would. If you looked it up, Democrats aren't even 10% of what you guys always claim. It's right wing propaganda drilled into your heads for decades now. Democrats have their problems, of course, but they are the future.
>>
>>138884630
Yes, we need to use the Jewish strategy and infiltrate all sides of the political spectrum.
>>
>>138884758
>Democrats have their problems, of course, but they are the futur
>being this naive
We'd be joining to be saboteurs, man.
>going to be easier than I thought
>>
File: mex.jpg (8KB, 159x153px) Image search: [Google]
mex.jpg
8KB, 159x153px
>>138884630
>>
Ha, become the party of racists again.
>>
>>138884630
We honestly should join and try to meme Cuckerberg into the general election.
>>
>>138886132
And then as the elected House we'll treat him like the GOP is treating Trump
>>
>>138884821
Completely agree. Learn from a best.
>>
>>138885607
Make
Democrats
Racist
Again
>>
>>138885607
As someone with skin in the game, my logic dictates Democrats are and seem to always have been the party of racism.

Individual people can be racist. I run into all types- Democrat and Republican. Party policy built around race though- the Democrats.

Believing black people to be worthless pieces of shit, and in order to secure votes when their party would be destroyed, they changed the narrative and started giving free handouts to blacks.

All progress made in this nation by our mixed cousins (most black Americans have ties to those who founded our nation in some shape or form) has been demolished by the policies of the Democrat party over the last 60 years.

>400 year American family history northern race mixer anon
>>
>>138884758
Uhhh wut?

Democrats want the whole world to become black. That is fucking "future" I want to be part off. Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>138884630
This is what I've been saying for years. We should all join already existing parties and change them from the inside. If hundreds of us join a party and push eachother to the top in jewish fashion we can hold many important positions within a few years. We can probably completely take over the youth groups within 7-8 years. It's not even hard. Join, dog whistle, push eachother forward.
>>
>>138884630
REMINDER TO REGISTER AS A DEMOCRAT FOR 2020

that way we can shit up the dnc candidates from the inside during the primaries
>>
>>138887160
The "Make (noun) (adjective) again" meme has been beaten to death by both sides at this point. Be more original faggot.
>>
>>138884758
>I actually wish you guys would. If you looked it up, Democrats aren't even 10% of what you guys always claim. It's right wing propaganda drilled into your heads for decades now. Democrats have their problems, of course, but they are the future.

Dems have total control in 2008, less than a decade later hold fewer offices than they have in 100 years. You literally cant make this shit up.
>>
>>138888146
>REMINDER TO REGISTER AS A DEMOCRAT FOR 2020
>that way we can shit up the dnc candidates from the inside during the primaries
Precisely!
We get Primary voting privileges, we get to fuck up democratic surveys when they give them to us
And then we still get to vote Trump in the booth hehe.
>>138887893
>This is what I've been saying for years. We should all join already existing parties and change them from the inside
Exactly.
In The US for example the "AltRight" I'm guessing has less than 5% whom are actually registered republicans.
If we could get even 30% to join as Democrats we could do some real damage.
Just let the GOP be the GOP while we make the Dems far right,
Changing the fabric of American politics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.