[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Europe waking up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: EU Strike.jpg (286KB, 1469x748px) Image search: [Google]
EU Strike.jpg
286KB, 1469x748px
Is Europa striking back at last?
Is there hope?
>>
>>138881268
>Will the slavs come to aid us?
>>
>>138881268
>Is Europa striking back at last?
nah, dirty smelly post-commie Eastern Europeans do
>>
>>138881268
>Eastern Europe
>Europa
>>
Tbh I think their just saying the things that people want to hear because more people are waking up. Just keep spouting these types of lines while we get a few more million in and it will be too late. I already feel that we are reaching that tipping point very soon.
>>
>no Sweden

[laughs in Somali]
>>
There is always hope. It wouldn't be hard to exterminate all non-whites at any stage considering the many ways this goal can now be achieved. There are more than a dozen ways using current tech or soon to be developed tech. I obviously won't go into it on a public forum but rest be assured.
>>
>>138883001
yeah in theory it is but you know it'll never work like that. There will never be an actual "war" that we could win it's all political and social. They'll start with hate speech, freedom of expressing islam, racism, sjw'ism

You know. What can we do.
>>
>>138881895
you understand right
>>
File: Germany.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Germany.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>French elected ((globalist))
>Germans will elect ((Merkel))

nah, only Austrians seem to have some symptoms of waking up
>>
>>138881268
Have all the oceans become Sweden?
>>
File: 1500049128695.jpg (83KB, 353x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500049128695.jpg
83KB, 353x1024px
>>138883681
>Implying he isn't /ourguy/
>>
>>138883839
Not fucking happening
>>
No. Everything that made Europe great will be ground to dust while mulattos ravage eachother and the chinks invent AI and reach the stars.
>>
>>138883264
The war if you could call it that will be over before anyone knows what is happening and will go down in history as never happening. You are thinking of an old fashioned conflict when it will be anything but that.
>>
>>138881268
No it's not.
>>
>>138883839
Macron is getting ripped apart by the EU tho, they are refusing every demand he's made.

Good luck.
>>
File: survival kit.jpg (2MB, 1280x1016px) Image search: [Google]
survival kit.jpg
2MB, 1280x1016px
>>138881268
Im more worried about the small nation of Malta.

A paradisiac island in the middle of the mediterran, and just today I discovered thruogh Lauren Southern from Criminal THOTS that they are accepting immigrants so much, that they are even denying fresh water to ppl that oposite them.

Disgusting.
>>
>>138883839
>say something that is pretty obvious
>at the same time be in favour of creating European country with shared budget and government
>swear to punish every country (Poland and Hungary) that do not want rapefugees

yea, /ourguy/
>>
>>138883681
>locals cheer as the enemy invaders arrive
We're one Hillary presidency away from the darkest timeline.
>>
It's alright, we have entered the rubicon of the darkest ages of history or the kali yuga around 50 years ago. There's nothing we can done but be individual people and be traditionalistic despite the world.
>>
File: 1503089808907.jpg (82KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503089808907.jpg
82KB, 700x530px
>>138881268
While France is still cucked, Macron DID make a point. I mean what's the difference between pure blooded blacks in Africa from animals, when they've done NOTHING in the past 6k years?

All they do is eat, sleep, shit and fuck.
>>
File: Derek-Vinyard.jpg (66KB, 618x398px) Image search: [Google]
Derek-Vinyard.jpg
66KB, 618x398px
>>138883681
>Austrians seem to have some symptoms of waking up

do we?
>>
>>138889316
What was madwe of that boat new europa brought?

It can be used already or the authorities seized for good?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.