[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muslim leaders in Australia urge 'no' vote on gay marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1477339211247.jpg (35KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1477339211247.jpg
35KB, 650x488px
>Queensland's Islamic leaders are calling on worshippers to vote against gay marriage
>Council of Imams Queensland president Yusuf Peer told The Courier-Mail Islamic leaders believed gay marriage was unacceptable to the faith.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gay-marriage-australia-queensland-imam-urged-muslims-to-vote-no/news-story/8359f3aca7fd6b7ec0f3a2677a99c35b
https://archive.is/nmA5B

I trust Aussies aren't going to be so racist as to vote Yes on gay marriage. Gay marriage couldn't be a more unbearably white institution than if all the weddings took place in ice hockey rinks. Instead of following the lead of all the other Anglo countries Aussies should start listening to the views of the New Australians. Chinese community leaders have already voiced their concerns how a 'Yes' vote would make them feel unwelcome.
>>
File: the irony.jpg (77KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
the irony.jpg
77KB, 600x953px
>>138879507
>>
>>138879507
I'm voting no because each and every divorce costs public funds, and I have no doubt they will get married simply to get divorced again. Furthermore I believe tax benefits for married couples should be reduced or removed.
>>
>>138879507
Honestly I'm surprised that /pol/ doesn't get along with some muslims more.
I mean as long as you don't mention islam/chsitianity they agree about a lot. Anti jew, anti fag. Think women shouldn't be whores and should stay at home and faithfully serve their family.
I regularly see those isis execuction videos posted around here and you're lying to yourself if you don't think plenty on /pol/ would love if we could do that shit here with degenerates.
>>
>>138879507
I'm voting no because it's funny
>>
>>138880634
If muslims were white, didn't fuck goats and learned how to shave then maybe /pol/ would like them.
>>
>>138880252
>I have no doubt they will get married simply to get divorced again
Why?
Like are you saying that gay marriages are more dysfunctional and divorce at a higher rate(should be easy to just prove so there's no doubt or questions) or do you mean they'll actually repeatedly get married and divorced just to cost the state money?
>>
>>138880792
Well there are white ones, it's a religion, not a race.
I totally get shiting on brown people, my point is just that if you just look at the social policies mulsims are closer to /pol/ in many ways than a lot of western society.
>>
>>138880731
Same 2bh
>>
>>138880792
Unironically pious Muslims have more in common with the 'far-right' or third position politics than people seem to realise. Anti-usury, anti-degeneracy etc. Just shame they're shitskins with a gibsmedat mentality.
>>
>>138881474
Correction: Mostly shitskins. As said above, it's a religion not a race.
>>
>>138881031
>it's a religion not a race
just like jews aren't a race :^)

In time it will become one and the same
>>
>>138879507
the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white btw
>>
>>138881855
How?
Why?
>>
>>138881659
Well with the smiley you just seem to be shitposting but jews actually are a different case in that there are ethnic jews AND a jewish religion.
Not all people who follow the jewish faith are ethnic jews, some are just traitors getting in on the jewery.
There aren't any ethnic muslims, just a bunch of different desert tribes that practice different versions of islam. I mean even aside from shia/shitte there is a lot of variability because the differences are based not just on the original doctrines but later edicts and writings by imams.
>>
>>138881939
Well I'm not sure if that's true but there have always been white ethnicities in the middle east.
A lot of people actually tried to use the isis rule to exterminate them for good.
>>
>>138882401
>there aren't any ethnic muslims
I feel like Sayyid and Mirza are pretty much bound to be ethnic muslims
>>
>>138880634
Muslims outside of white lands are fine and an ally against the jew
>>
>>138879507
I thought voting was haram
>>
File: file.png (535KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
535KB, 500x750px
>>138879507
>queensland
>voting no on gay marriage
nuh-uh sweety
>>
File: images (11).jpg (11KB, 325x452px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
11KB, 325x452px
>>138879507
>Not enrolled to vote...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.