[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthright Europe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2568830.jpg (148KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
2568830.jpg
148KB, 600x938px
Why doesn't the alt-right try to create a birthright program like Birthright Israel to bring young white-American adults to visit their homelands with the goal of making them more sympathetic towards Europe and white nationalism ?
>>
>>138878507
>Bring them to Europe
Goyim do you want to make them proud or break their spirit?!
>>
>>138878507
It already exist in Italy. Problem with new worlders is that most of you have mixed heritage (not calling you shitskins, I mean like half German, half British) so these laws are hard to apply for you
>>
>>138878507
They already do that, it's called the Holocaust Tour Europe.

It would indeed be interesting to see something like wilderness tours in Euro, Scandan countries.

I don't know how plausible that would be though.
>>
>>138878507
We actually have this in portugal for jews....
If you can somehow prove you have an ancestor that was expelled 500 years ago when they were kicked out, you can get citizenship. Some defend that you just need to be sephardic and youre good to go.
The government applied this law after the spanish did something similar and also due to pressure by some kikes in silicon valley.
No way that someone who wants to abuse this may produce some fake evidence, its impossible right?
>>
>>138880428
It's hard....
not impossible
>>
I don't want ''German-Americans'' here - they're about as German as a Turk with a German passport is. Fuck off.
>>
>>138880708
I was being sarcastic. If you have money and decent contacts you may even skip the forging of the documents most likely. Our border services have been under scrutiny because of corruption
>>
>>138881050
So you're letting even MORE jews in?
>>
>>138878507
because we europeans hate you burgers trying to "make connektsh to muh roots" please stay where you are.
(Your moeny can come over for you however)
>>
>>138881165
Yes...
And just a week ago parliament passed a law that now states that if you have a PROMISE from an employer to give you a working contract you can get residence. The contract doesnt need to exist, just the promise itself.

SEND HELP PLEASE. THIS SHIP IS SINKING
>>
>>138878507
>Bringin whites to Europe
Are you trying to make Americans nationalist or like Europe more?
>>
>>138881708
You are lying to me....there is no way
>>
>>138882074
http://archive.is/VDA60

Its in portuguese, but if you run through a translator you may get the gist of it
>>
>>138882074
That law was pushed by PCP (communist party) and BE (leftist bloc)
>>
>>138882624
Holly Moses....
>>
>>138880902
>>138881651
This is why jews win. Whites put ideology over blood. Bad natural instincts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.