[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity is a shakedown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1501095566084.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501095566084.gif
3MB, 500x281px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw
Who reads this understands that these things you call "minorites" AREN'T endangered species, it's not as if white nations have them in some kind of gridlock where there's NO WHERE ELSE they could go. AMUSINGLY the opposite is the case, they live globally in majority nearly 90% in most parts of their own nations, which is fine, except, they want to go to white nations and proclaim that they need to be treated differently.

How do they do this, they learned it from the jews, yeah i said it, many false holochaust "victims" have come out and it's big business as this black fellar will tell you well before they got the black people in the US dumbed to africa level again so they can pit them against white people.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

So what am i trying to say.. here's the point; The squeaky wheel gets the grease and i want you to pay attention very clearly to what i am going to say next. STOP giving the squeaky wheel the greace.. AT ALL.. Don't do it.. AT ALL.. white people will be thrown into that briar patch aswell unduly which they don't deserve, but it has to be x and or..
>>
They will have no other choice but to go back and try to take advantage their or actually having the fortitude to try to improve themselves and stand by their own people, instead of talking about standing about their own people in white nations.. you're in a white nation and you're talking about standing for your own people.. you're already a traitor to your own people! and the only reason you do it is to guilt trip white people into giving your shit aswell as not thinking very highly of yourself because look at what you've done, you've said the only way i can get ahead is if i guilt white people to give me stuff.. you are a traitor to your people you left and worse than that you're a traitor to the nation who let you in.. You want a FUCKING MEDAL? go fuck yourself. It's HIGH TIME, that NOBODY feels sorry for you anymore. It's emotional blackmail at it's peak and it's about time that it's recognized for what it is.

Think about it, you enter the realm of people who created all of this all which you take for granted, and you piss on them and offer nothing. You piss on their dreams and aspirations.. Yeah.. if you want to be part of a group of a team, you want that team to do great, what team is it you are batting for? Who should risk their life for you? Who are you even? a leaf in the wind, an opportunist.. pick a fucking side and stick to it, if you want to stay or go back to your people i respect you more for each.. but undermining to get gibs.. is not a way to live and is dishonorable.
>>
You know very well where you are and that we have our homesteads and you have yours with 90% of your peoples in there.. you are not endangered species, you also know or should know that we try to help those people.. Where is your loyalty to us or to them. If your loyalty to them.. there is the door, take it.. be with your people, you're not extinct you're just an opportunistic little bastard taking advantage of the altruism of whites because let me tell you honey.. there's few others who have extended an olive branch so easily than whites.. and you will quickly get in trouble if you pull that shit with others. We don't need to do this, we want to do this only because we want to uplift the world we're like a few humans going beneath the sand and trying to pull everyone else up and you, you.. you recipocate that with deception and manipulation.. whilst we are merciful out of compulsion it's not going to last like that forever.. let's say forever has shrunk substantially. You do this to yourself we extend an olive branch you think you try to take us over for what.. for nothing you can't even run your own life correctly how can you even THINK you can maintain civilization if you get whites out of the way.. Let it never be said that we didn't try to be nice to you. Because we did, to our own detriment. But it seems that is not what you respect. And to you and your feral mindset respect through force is the only thing you DO respect, soft values you see as weakness.. our mistake, that's what builds a nation internally of good things, you see it as weak to build a good nation, perhaps why your nations are holes in the ground.

YOU DON'T LEARN you know.. that's intelligence really that's what it ultimately is, over time you can teach even a monkey do to tricks, but intelligence is you don't have to show it too many times and they get it.. THAT'S IT.. because they WANT to learn, you DON'T WANT to learn.. it's anathema to you.
>>
>>138880466
You are like children and children don't always do what they are told. No respect except for your own delusions you don't even understand what can be bestowed on humanity if we are good to eachother, the heavens unlocked, but you are more about putting your head in the sand like an ostridge.. thinking nobody can see you when you say i did nothing wrong therefore i should never try to do things differently.. You are pathetic, and perhaps precisely because you are not accurately called pathetic you claim false legitimacy for it. This whole leftist bullshit is a lie, and deep down you know it.. it irks you in your dreams of the more intelligent ones of you, and i say that sparsely and it should! You find excuse and excuse and excuse for you to not set yourself straight.. and ultimately the sand tells its own tales. The sand inanimate and going with the flow of the things that are true and moving, go and were and are, are more honest than you. Start being honest with yourself!
>>
YOU THINK YOU MATTER BECAUSE YOU TALK LOUD in groups of idiots who have not thought things through, when you talk loud and you are wrong, an insect has more relevance than you, because it does its duty better! Instead of make false complaints instead of actual complaints.. And YOU.. YOU make the false complaints!
>>
Thank you for this. helped clear up a few things in my mind. I am white and I am proud of it.
>>
Negative encouragement is HIGHLY underrated instead of giving awards for going to the toilet on time, you need to be shown how much you fail so that you are highlighted the areas you need to improve upon instead of blaming everyone else for it! Then all the illusions are removed and you cut it down to the actual thing. If you can't handle constructive criticism then there's something wrong with you because you can then never improve because you take critique as an insult rather than something you should do better.. Islam is the perfect example of this.. an entire religious system outlawing insults so the bloodshed continues.. and AND AND AND.. if you highlight what they are doing wrong.. watch out, or they might try to kill you for insulting them.. HOW INSECURE IS THAT? is the truth afraid of questioning, no, the truth is against people who do not ask questions! Everytime even with barcelona it's about how can we stop offending the muslims so they don't want to kill us, they indoctrinate people that down is up and up is down, and leftism this disease of the mind is the same way.. When the logical precept should be.. this person has belief that won't stop killing you if you insult him.. deport? If he cannot stand to insult or question or form such parameters of inquiry into facts of the matter.. he does not belong with us..
>>
>>138884226
Don't ever be ashamed of being white. We commit the least crime, murder etc. per capita of anyone on the entire planet. And are responsible for human civilization to ever occur, we dragged by our own will humanity out of the swamp of depraved ways and made it to this point. And now we are told we should be belittled by idiots who have accomplished NOTHING in comparison and whom we try to assist whilst offering full entry to all that we have accomplished to be given to them freely.. And they have the nerve to strike an adversity with us? HILARIOUS! If someone were to shine a spotlight in the dark places of their history they would find this depraved thing that we dragged humanity out of and gave a possibility to live life differently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8
We busted our ass to get humanity to this point. Never be ashamed of being white.
>>
>>138884226
They think because we are honest and very brutal about our wrongdoings and well recorders of history they neglect theirs and think they are saints.. oh far far worse hahahahaha
>>
File: thebigreveal.png (390KB, 1513x741px) Image search: [Google]
thebigreveal.png
390KB, 1513x741px
GOD ORDAINED US AS SALT OF THE EARTH AND WHEAT OF THE FIELD but the children are too blind to see, the jews are the tares that look like the wheat, we are replacement of the hebrew filth who call themselves jews today, hate christ and and worship saturn the fallen cherub in his prison (star of remphan) disobeyed god and the ordained replacement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVblOqZBlJw

This new house/foundation for the kingdom of heaven created modern civilization and all peoples through faith are to be grafted upon them/this foundation. Whilst the jews are spittle calling this new house goyim like the muslims call it also kuffar, both jews and muslims are scheduled for extermination and house of mankind will endure to fascilitate venturing into the stars which was always the plan. Recieving new and more glorious bodies after the judgement.
>>
>>138878387
i didnt read anything but im assuming youre a fucking white male nazi racist and leave it at that fuck off kike shill
>>
>>138886994
This house of jacob is a spiritual house, calling for all souls of mankind irregardless of human form because the body of sin cannot enter the kingdom of heaven without being transformed.

But a house must have a foundation for drawing them.. huwite christian people.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNE2oCZH_4k
>>
File: israeli-flag-666-hexagon-cube.jpg (16KB, 549x399px) Image search: [Google]
israeli-flag-666-hexagon-cube.jpg
16KB, 549x399px
>>138887047
>he's a nazi
>>
File: 666blackstone.png (439KB, 859x373px) Image search: [Google]
666blackstone.png
439KB, 859x373px
>>138887047
>he's only against anti white jews
>>
File: 1501104721667.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501104721667.gif
373KB, 650x650px
They can get their false "god" overlord out of prison like with arthur c clarke writing "childhoods end" and "2001 a space oddysey" and their dark visions of false enlightenment given to them by the one in the cube of saturn vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoo3Vx_3c0, but humanity and its purpose will prevail.
>>
>>138888383
In 2001 a space oddysey saturn is jupiter in the novel, in the filmatization by stanley kubrick it is replaced with jupiter, that becomes a second "sun". the luminous being inside the cube. he chose to filmatize that instead of childhoods end. Where satan the cherub is depicted as an overlord, the charicature misunderstood of the serpent, he was not like that in the bible, he was a beautiful humanoid being arrayed in gemstones and all kinds of things of awards of excellence the signet of perfection till a flaw was found in him, he deemed mankind unworthy and sought to undermine it. The start of the novel of childhoods end when the overlords arrive is that they say to this spokesperson they choose, that the cosmos is not for mankind to enter.. That is satan! simply meaning the accuser of god. Dissention within the ranks. Cherub means lord over many many stars. This is the dark lord imprisoned whom the "satanists" worship and whom the jews and muslims worship openly as the star of remphan (entry into his prison in 3d a cube but a 4d hypercube of infinite spatial dimensions)
>>
>>138889047
The serpent doesn't mean they are draconians or something like this, it's much simpler than that, what does a serpent do? It strikes you at the heel, it strikes you UNAWARE, he did things where others trusted him to watch mankind.. so he was called an ancient serpent! A murderer from the beginning, because he existed before man and caused the fall of man! trying to turn mankind against its father! by showing them a great many hidden things that were to be given to them in the future FREELY when THEY WERE READY.. hence the tree of knowledge that adam and eve ate of, and the serpent told them to eat of it.. strikes from behind.. And the jews how they were in the past is irellevant, they were overcome and began worshipping this thing instead. Which is why the house of god became christian europe instead. And why this battle is taking place against european lineages, with an abel and cain fervor!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.