[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grenfell Tower Fire Psy-Op

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pri_43325297.jpg (473KB, 1875x2500px) Image search: [Google]
pri_43325297.jpg
473KB, 1875x2500px
Always felt that there was something off about the Grenfell tower fire, the timing was too perfect, it just came after the Manchester and London attacks.
Beginning to think that it was a deliberate psy-op to distract the british public from the outrage of the attacks and boost the reputation of muslims in England.
>>
extraordinary claims require something special iirc
>>
>>138877886
The fire was a genuine accident the way the media and left wing groups milked it for sympathy and gibs was an outrage.
>>
File: This_is_you_right_now.jpg (38KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_you_right_now.jpg
38KB, 534x401px
>>138877886
You can tell the smoke is cgi just by looking at it.
>>
not a psy op, it was caused by highly volatile chemicals of peace

THAT was covered up

Appliance fires happen ALL THE FUCKING TIME in shitty tower blocks with shitty fire safety and flammable exteriors. You need something more to burn it to a crisp... much more

The government also covered up the 'final' death toll because THEY HAVE NO IDEA how many people were actually in there at the time thanks to illegal subletting to illegal migrants (failed asylum seekers etc), and parts of the tower burnt so fiercely there is only ash inside.

Lastly, nobody wants to admit this either but grenfell was a place where police would never go alone
>>
>>138877886
I don't think a psy-op, most people (behind closed doors and in secret) I'm sure smirked/smiled and felt a bit happier inside to know the majority of those in the housing were not English. A sigh of relief if you know?

The KCTMO did handle this badly and have fucked about but the reaction from the idiot left wingers and those refusing properties is equally as bad.

Also the government said it would pick up the tab for all the re-cladding, that's not happening now, it's local councils that have to raise council tax to pay for all these commie blocs to be fitted with new cladding.

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>138878940
Not saying the whole thing is a hoax nor denying the deaths of people but you gotta know acknowledge the suspicious timing of the event and how the leftist mass media milked the hell of out it compared to the time given to the previous attacks
>>
>>138877886
I bet somebody had a knife.
>>
>>138877886
>Paki tower goes up in flame.
>Entire building burning.
>Releases enough smoke for a mushroom cloud.
>Tons of people injured or dead.
vs
>Arab tower goes up in flame.
>One line of rooms on fire.
>Releases a normal amount of smoke.
>No casualties.

Modern tower blocks are made so that they cant go up in flame like CNN's scarecrows in a bonfire.
>>
>>138882633
Worse. There were two alt-right nazis who were practising how to stab babies when the knives collided causing the fire that consumed the entire building. Fortunately the two perished in the fire erasing all signs of their miserable existence from the planet other than a Pepe-backed Iphone with a swastika eye-patch over Pepe's left eye.
>>
>>138877886
Don't see how an egyption blowing up his fridge, then packing his belongings into trash bags, instead of trying to stop the fire or call the fire brigade, and running out of the building to let everyone else burn to death will somehow boost the reputation of muslims.
>>
>>138883286
Good God. That's even worse than when 19 cavemen took over two planes with box cutters and downed three towers and a pentagram before we could toss Osama Bin Laden's body in a river and declare mission accomplished.

I never knew you had it so bad there. Stay strong, my friend across the pond.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.