[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the left's redpills look like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
How can a show about repilling people on random topics be so regressive and cucked?
>>
brown pills. full of shit.
>>
>>138877181
They start with a conclusion and then they try to justify the conclusion. That is how leftism works in a nutshell.
They can't simply look at the evidence and see where the evidence leads.
>>
>>138877543
You will swallow those brown pills and by mister shekelstein goddamnit you will enjoy it
>>
>>138877181
this show is literally 'appeal to production values'

you can just state 'common belief' then say 'akshually' then spew some bullshit in a well lit studio and people will be like 'wow make u think, this must be official and true'
>>
>>138878021
But can women's hymens break without sex anon? Try answering that one without adam and his cuck haircut to help you, checkmate.
>>
>>138878021
I think they're just trying to copy Penn&Tellers Bullshit and a little bit of Mythbusters. These idiots simply don't have the research to back up what they say, it starts with a conclusion and then they look up stuff in google to defend their conclusion.
>>
>>138877181
Just look at that fucking turd
>>
>>138878937
Yeah I guess that makes sense
>>
>>138877181
Meh, he's right about most objective shit. It's when he gets into political shit, is when the show gets retarded.

His episodes about Herpes, Employment Pay, Weed, Pregnancy/Age, and Car Dealerships are pretty spot on.
>>
>>138877718
Ain't that how that science-y stuff works?
Go in unbiased and test test test test test test and draw a conclusion based on results.
I think the (((black eye glasses))) made them look really smart so therefore they must be smart plus (((they))) are on tv telling me how to think so it must be so.
>>
>>138879323
Being spot on about subjects no one is emotionally interested, subjects anyone can look up online is just a retarded waste of time. Only faggots who need to reaffirm what they already know watches shit like that.
Any idiot with double digit IQ can talk about weed. There are no redpills there and there is nothing to ''ruin'' with a show called ''Faggot ruins everything.''

Penn and Teller's Bullshit is actually worthwhile because they address subjects that people are not comfortable with, like how they talked about how Mother Theresa was a psycho bitch who only caused suffering, and how global warming is way overblown.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.