[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Trump have a beer with you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

Do you think Trump would ever actually sit down with a regular person? He would spit on you if he could. He would run your dog down in the street and laugh. He wouldn't ever in his fucking life actually respect you, even for a second and if you think otherwise you deserve everything that's coming to you.
>>
>>138875578
>Would Trump have a beer with you?
nah he doesnt even drink alcohol
>>
File: 1503243537734.png (351KB, 720x509px) Image search: [Google]
1503243537734.png
351KB, 720x509px
>>138875578
Life isn't about respect, life is about making shit easy for yourself. Any "have a beer" kind of bloke knows that the president is a very busy man and has little consideration for the day to day life of the proletariat.
>>
>>138875578
Fuck drumpf
>>
>>138875578
I want a round of golf with him.

Then we can have a couple of cokes afterwards and maybe go get a KFC
>>
>>138875578
Honestly I'm not nearly narcissistic enough to believe that I am entitled to have a beer with and waste the time of the President of the United States and leader of the free world.

So I have to say I don't really care if he would or wouldn't have a beer with me
>>
>>138875578
yeah and i would do the same. most regular people would if they were in a position like his
>>
>trump eats burnt steak
>trump drinks foul nutrasweet diet coke
But he wasn't elected for patrician tastes, I guess.
>>
>>138875932

Then you could both go back to his place and take turns with his sexy wife, Ivanka.
>>
>>138875775
fpbp
>>
>>138875578
he was renowned before politics for being a people person. He was shat on for decades when he came out of queens and his families tiny real estate business to make it in manhattan. He loves people and people really love him. He also doesn't drink beer.
>>
>>138875775

this
>>
Just my 2 cents but there was a thread on plebbit about personal Trump stories and everyone who had met him said he was pretty chill and down to earth. I think that is how he rose to prominence in NYC; he's good with salt of the earth types.
>>
>>138875578

Would you as the head of state of a world superpower of 300 million plus have time to sit down with some random asshat for a beer?

And no, he wouldn't run any dogs down or spit on people, you're just delusional from watching too much TV and reading popular publications.

That White supremacist flaglet beside your ID is like trying to spraypaint dogshit gold and calling it gold, everyone can see that is clearly isn't.
>>
>>138876320

He fucked my wife. Jokes on him, she has hep c.
>>
>>138875578

>Would Trump sit and chat with you over a cold one?

I'd rather eat a turd.
>>
>>138875578
>thinking I want some everyday joe schmuck backslapping and bullshitting with plebs instead of running shit
>>
File: gettyimages-483208412[1].jpg (144KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-483208412[1].jpg
144KB, 640x360px
>>138876229
what sub was this, t_donald? probably all met him while he was trying to gain votes. That's how my aunt met him. Trump grabbed her face and petted her cheek with his thumb as he asked "you like that? lil weird.
>>
>>138876761
No, it was Ask Reddit. Most of the stories were from the last 20 years, random encounters in new York. Who knows? Maybe they were all made up by Paul Ryan using fake accounts. Seemed legit though. I don't see what's so unbelievable about a real estate salesman being charismatic.
>>
i don't understand how people can love this vile man. he wears the finest suits and sits in a room made of gold and still manages to look cheap.
>>
>>138875578
>trump
>drinking beer
choose one
>>
>drinking the fermented jew
>>
>>138875578

Trump despises the pleb. He would never have a beer with /pol/.
>>
File: 8million horse tribute ww1.jpg (124KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
8million horse tribute ww1.jpg
124KB, 500x684px
>>138877301
>Maybe they were all made up by Paul Ryan using fake accounts
ha, something like this is possible today sadly.
I don't think there is much question Trump is charismatic. It is just that I doubt that he puts on a good impression on most people that have had to deal with him. He wasn't sued over 3,500 times for nothing. many if not most of the cases are from small time contractors that Trump stiffed.
>>
>138875578
Why would Trump talk to anyone that doesn't offer him value? He's the President.
>>
>>138875578
Trump doesn't but I'd have a non alcoholic beverage o'douls is a good choice
>>
>>138875578

yes but only because I'm not an ordinary person and he'd want to get to know my dad, poors plz die
>>
Liberals are so obsessed with personality cults that they think we are too. You may not like him personally but that is not how grown ups pick their president. His policies were more preferable than the other option and people voted him in. So deal with it faget.
>implying we aren't jaded af
>implying we aren't doing it for the keks
>implying Trump drinks
>>
>>138877354
Emotional retard.
>>
Someone post he news clipping where Trump stops his Limo to have a go at someone beating someone up in the street.
>>
>>138875578
of ocurse
>>
Actually his employees have very good things to say about him. He is a warm human being. You probably have never experienced real human emotion though, so I can understand your disillusionment.
>>
>>138875578
source? also sage
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.