[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we all just get along? #WeAreOne #OneFlag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: b23ef9c142c7.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
b23ef9c142c7.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
Why can't we all just get along?

#WeAreOne
#OneFlag
>>
>>138875115
Is there a way to unify the worlds economy while still preserving it's culture? serious question
>>
>>138875115
>Your income will be around 10~18k/yr
>Your healthcare will be nonexistent
>Your welfare will be nonexistent
>You will receive 90% of the nutrition your body requires, due to shortages.

CITIZEN OF THE WORLDDDDD I CANT FUCKING WAIT
>>
>>138875115
HELL YEAH MAN CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MORE NIGGERS HELL YEAH DUDE FUCK YEAH
>>
>>138875115
Fuck off antichrist

Revelation 13
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
>>
fucking globalists
>>
>>138875115
BIX NOOD MUH FUGGAH
>>
>>138875388
Yes. Gold did that before everyone moved to Fiat currency. Spanish gold was very popular in America for a while because of its quality. It's based on weight so it doesn't matter where the coin is stamped or if it's a coin at all.
>>
>>138875388
no. economy inherently changea culture.

are brs really this dumb? you sound too inquisitive for a nigger
>>
>>138875115
We can all get along.
That doesn't mean we have to take every ideology, every culture, and mash them together like a square peg into a circular hole.
Let people freely associate, and let private property and private trade do the rest.
>>
>>138876487
freedom to aasociate with murderes? no

kill all niggers. kill all liberals>>138876487
>>
>>138876433
By unified i meant trade, not one currency etc.
i think you got it wrong, without world trade much of our economies would go to shit.
>>
can't see my flag, thank god
>>
File: 1455110261340.png (91KB, 803x973px) Image search: [Google]
1455110261340.png
91KB, 803x973px
>>138875115
You people are more delusional than your average libtard, that's quite an achievement.
>>
>>138877008
economy is not trade, monkey

still, no, there is no way to create a unitary trade framework. the existence of aich a framework itself precludes the possibility of price adjustmwnts

and no we dont need world trade to prop up the economy any more than we need cannibal somalis on welfare. that is zog garbage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.