[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Irish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: img_1623.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
img_1623.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
It is hard to think of a race lower than the Irish. They are not only the lowest European race, but possibly even the lowest race in the world.

First, consider their history. For thousands of years, they were primitive pagans. While the Greeks and Romans were building mighty empires, amassing wealth, and making enormous technological leaps, the Irish were worshipping trees and rocks. When the Romans colonized Britain, they ignored Ireland because it simply wasn't worth their time. Conquering Gaul and Carthage demonstrated the might of Rome, but conquering the primitive Irish wouldn't have proved anything.

Not long after the Romans left Britain, a man named St. Patrick converted Ireland to Christianity. Little did he know that Ireland would produce so few people of note in the following years that even in the 21st century, their main holiday is St. Patrick's day. One good thing that can be said about the Irish is that during the Dark Ages, they did not regress any because there was simply nowhere to regress to. As the rest of Europe clawed its way out of the Dark Ages, Ireland was conquered numerous times by the English, who were by no means a great European power yet. While the Irish complained and drank away their sadness, their Scottish cousins fought back, often times with great success against England. Their is a reason why today, the Irish have a reputation as drunkards while the Scots have a reputation as being noble, brave warriors.

Now, consider the modern Irish. The actual population of Ireland is only about 4 million, which is far less than what it was at its peak before the Potato Famine, which brings me to one last point about their history. When the Potato Famine struck, eliminating the one food source they knew how to grow, the Irish never rebelled against their cruel British overlords or tried to plant new crops. No, they all fled the country to the US, much like modern-day Mexicans, Africans, and Arabs.

Continued
>>
Part 2

Now, back to the current state of the Irish. In Ireland, they have elected their first homosexual prime minister, and he isn't even Irish. And you thought the Germans were cucked. But really, Ireland is no longer the center of Irish loserdom, but it is America. When the Irish flooded into America in the 1800s, they had the audacity to keep their Catholicism in a Protestant country. However, when Cultural Marxism ran rampant, the Irish suddenly became very secular, and now, their only identity is wearing green on March 17th and being drunkards. You can say anything you want about Italian-Americans, but they kept their cultural identity and they have not succumbed to cultural Marxism.

In the end, the story of the Irish is a sad one. They are a race that has no history they can be proud of and they seem to have no future. If you are Irish, I feel bad for you.
>>
File: computerJEW.gif (2MB, 388x356px) Image search: [Google]
computerJEW.gif
2MB, 388x356px
>>138874534

Jews are lower.
>>
I have nothing against the Irish, and while I think their accent is great for man, it's probably the least sexy accent a woman can have
>>
>>138874534
yeah yeah but they make some sweet pubs
so go fuck yourself
>>
>>138874534
Wat evs trevs
>>
>>138874580
Fuck yeah, I love being Irish. I think its good my ancestors worshiped trees and didn't fight wars all the time. Fine by me.
>>
>>138874534
Leave the Shire-folk be, ya big bully.
>>
File: famine.jpg (19KB, 632x350px) Image search: [Google]
famine.jpg
19KB, 632x350px
>>138874534

>cruel British overlords

I stopped reading at this piece of foolery. You said it yourself, they were so ignorant that they knew only how to grow potatoes, and, when we tried to relieve them by shipping over maize and cornmeal, they could not make any use of it. The famine was itself a Malthusian correction of an enormous explosion in their population.
>>
>>138874534
white division thread
SAGE
>>
File: irish-descendants.jpg (55KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
irish-descendants.jpg
55KB, 500x610px
>>138874534
>much like modern-day Mexicans, Africans, and Arabs
Most of antifas in the USA are made of Irish people
Irish people in the USA are the only one group of white people who mix with Mexicans, Africans and Arabs
Even Scottish people themselves don't want to mix with Irish people

Ever wonder how a lot of African Americans have Irish last names? -->
https://trianglebelowcanalstreet.com/2015/02/04/how-blacks-have-irish-last-names/
>>
>>138874534
Nothing is lower than a Jew, Jew.
>>
>>138875894
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>138874534
i want to make babies with the one on the far right
>>
>>138875432
They are no longer Shire-folk. They are Marxist stooges.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.