[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING CAR RUNS OVER PROTESTERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1475906892387.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475906892387.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
STRAIGHT WHITE MALE ARRESTED

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818442/Car-plows-protesters-St-Louis-vigil.html
>>
Car of peace is on our side now? dis timeline wew

#notallstraightwhitemales
>>
>>138872694
https://archive.fo/HYDbj
>>
>>138872694
Archive you fucking jew.

>>138872921
Thank you, Adolf.
>>
Why do idiots block the road? What does this accomplish? Is provoking people to run you over the whole point? That classical leftist technique of claiming victimhood?
>>
>>138872694
pft this ain't news mate. Nothing happened. If anything they will be charged for jumping on the poor guys fucking car.. Also dont you all remember when BLM would block streets? at least 5 different times people just drove through them.. No one gave a shit back then.
>>
Good.
>>
>>138873163
they chanted "stay in the streets" after the car hit them like thy have a death wish or something
>>
>>138872694
Arrested for felony fleeing. That is bullshit. He found a safe place to pull over.
>>
Can we ban cars before it's too late?
>>
>>138873468
That's what I was thinking. He was trying to get away from a pack of animals who were blocking the road and banging on his car.
>>
>'Pix from car that drove through protesters, car stopped was surrounded, then drove through, one person ended up on hood, only minor injuries.'
>car stopped was surrounded

idiots got what they deserved

stop getting in front of moving cars
>>
>>138873794
he can win the case if he fights it. there is clear proof that he did no wrong and was fearing for his life
>>
'A vehicle approached, stopped, honked its horn and attempted to drive around the protesters. The protesters surrounded the vehicle and began striking it with their hands and a flag pole. Several protesters also kicked and jumped on top of the vehicle.'

so people chimp out on a dudes car, dude gets scared and runs, stops a block down to safely be pulled over by police. i cant tell if this article is trying to smear him or exonerate him.
every day it feels like im going insane
>>
>>138873918
he'll win in court
>>
File: pepi.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepi.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>the protest was for a trans nigger that was shot dead by cops after stabbing a neighbour and a cop
>>
>>138872694
> for trans woman who was killed by cops in St Louis
Kek police
>>
>>138873851
You fail to notice the cause of all this was a trans nigger who got shot after stabbing a police officer.
>bestdayever.exe
>>
>>138873883
This is why I always tell my friends to serve jury duty - Garbage like this. "Felony fleeing" my ass. Those people were attacking his car and physically blocking his car to keep him from getting away. What was he supposed to do? Wait for them to smash his windows and drag the evil CIS white male out of his car for a proper beating?
>>
I have the video of the protesters getting hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoes7rsZBA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.