[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa targeting /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170824-200352.jpg (680KB, 1342x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170824-200352.jpg
680KB, 1342x1030px
Antifa came up with plans against us guys. Let them come and let us laugh
>>
Why is it necessary to be so subversive, if you're actually in the right, the facts will speak for them-selves.
>>
>>138872440
Because we live in 1984 and there is a (((certain group of people))) who censor the truth and alter the ""facts"" to hide the truth
>>
>>138872693
>so true it's illegal to gather evidence
I hear ya
>>
>>138872278
>meme flag use
I ignore any left wing meme flags posts
>Bannon/Jared/Ivanka stuff
Don't really care
>Have threads pushing left wing/commie views
I always sage so idc again
>Mind shock/distraction
BLACKED.jpg
I don't click
>impeachment
I have a law degree so I know when its actually going to happen. These faggots have been saying "impeachment" since Nov 8
>Dissociation
No, because these types, like in the pic related are alt lite/the donald redditfags. We are clearly to the right of these people
Example: Le Based Black man XDDD

Also note the language and word usage; "avast." This is some arrogant twat with a B.A. in theater. These people really need to neck themselves and get the fuck out of the gene pool.
>>
>>138872278
Wow. On one hand, they sit there and call us a bunch of losers with no lives, jobs, or importance in the world. On the other hand, they paid a whole team of people to research how to fight us online. They then took time to make an itinerary, send it to everyone, and now antifa members are taking time out of their lives to try to "crush" us online.

We're winning boys, let's crank it up a notch.
>>
File: IMG_2518.jpg (68KB, 750x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2518.jpg
68KB, 750x620px
>>138872278
Can't troll
The /pol/.
>>
>>138872278
>Sabotage your political opponents by playing dumb while posting under their flag. ie start a thread with a Republican flag stating you regret in having voted for Trump
That's literally what was already been done ironically during and right after the election.

The rest is pretty much just as retarded and described in such a way that they'd out themselves within a couple posts. The fact that they think we are conservatives makes it just too obvious how fucking dump these people are.
>>
>>138872278
Are (((they))) fucking retarded? Or did they just give up?
>>
File: bogdandorf.jpg (25KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
bogdandorf.jpg
25KB, 400x266px
>>138872278
Do they actually thinks this is really accomplishing anything

> keks

They don't even understand the fundamentals of shitposting
>>
>>138872278
The Israelite Cook Book
>>
So this is what an arts degree gets you.
>>
File: UMA DELICIA.png (83KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
UMA DELICIA.png
83KB, 1380x876px
>>138872278
>Antifa targeting /pol/
anon, pls. who isn't
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.