[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for some Jews to not be scheming backstabbing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (135KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 428x500px
Is it possible for some Jews to not be scheming backstabbing rats? I know 99.999% of Jews are not to be trusted, but Stephen Miller seems to be legit. And Jesus (whether or not he was the messiah/God whatever) did seem to hate Jewish tricks and urusry. Brother Nathaniel is another prime example of a Jew seeing their kind for what they are.
>>
>>138869446
>falling for the based jew meme
>>
>but Stephen Miller seems to be legit.

R the d ------>
>>
>>138869584
Are you saying Stephen Miller isn't /ourguy/? Or brother Nathaniel? I'm not saying their based, but surely some know what their race is doing and try to stop it. Before they are silenced by (((them)))
>>
File: Polish milk.png (124KB, 1220x442px) Image search: [Google]
Polish milk.png
124KB, 1220x442px
>>138869446
>believing a jew
>ever
>>
>>138869446
framegames on twatter is another useful hebe
there is rhetorical value in having "my jewish friend" to point to. it forces an opponent to resort to no true jew attacks, which are easy to mop up
>>
File: 1499310564372.png (89KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499310564372.png
89KB, 406x406px
I'm half Jew, and let me tell you, from the day I was born I have been rubbing my hands together scheming.
>>
>>138869446
Rattus bi-pidellus semiticus

Not a good picture of the genus.
>>
>>138869446
Many lesser Jews are just useful idiots
Greater jews are the diabolical ones
>>
>>138869446
no
>>
>>138869446
there is no scheming amongst their tiny population go the fuck to bed goy
>>
File: 1387606163711.jpg (59KB, 1130x678px) Image search: [Google]
1387606163711.jpg
59KB, 1130x678px
>>138870607
>when you are always thinking of ways to screw people out of money
I must have some jew in me....
>>
>>138869446
Yes, jewish babies.
>>
File: 0208-george-w-bush-2.jpg (27KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
0208-george-w-bush-2.jpg
27KB, 550x360px
>>138869446
Hey how's it going niggers?
>>
>>138869446

The "self hating Jew" is a well known phenomenon
>>
>>138872630
yeah, basically this. Jews' intelligence combined with their off-the-charts neuroticism means there is a higher probability of them being dishonest. But from what I can tell, a huge chunk of the human race is pretty shitty and dishonest, so it isn't an exclusively Jewish trait. Most Jews are just normal people.

The real problem is the elite Jews, the bankers, media manipulators, and warhawks, and the elite Jewish Occultists pulling the strings.
>>
hey
>>
>>138869446
There will always be some based Jews. But see it like this, you're born into a society of protective and secretive people that already feels persecuted, it would take one heck of a conversion or personal experience to make someone like that switch sides to the side that hates them the most.

For the most parts there's Jews in the far-right because they try to guide these radical elements away from anti-semitism. It's basic protectionism, same the White equivalent would have.
>>
>>138869446
I'm not very stringent on the JQ. The American renaissance, for example, has had many Jews speak favorably of white nationalism and eugenics. The Bell Curve was written by a Jew and a gentile. If you see a Jew giving sieg heils and saying Hitler was a good guy, he is most likely a shill.
>>
File: 4L_U0YIVG09.jpg (38KB, 380x237px) Image search: [Google]
4L_U0YIVG09.jpg
38KB, 380x237px
>>138869446
Based jews like Jesus or Rob Schneider are always self-hating and hate other jews.
Gilad Atzmon expands on this well:
https://youtu.be/7hWl8jq4zLI
>>
>>138873870
Anyone unironically giving sieg heils is a fucking retard regardless
>>
>>138869446
Yes.
My bestest bud is a self described 'big fat Jew'.
He is a totally stand up guy.
The first thing he ever said to me was a warning that he was a Jew followed by him telling why Jews are the most evil people on earth.
>>
"Hitler was right about almost everything" - ((Stanley Kubrick))
>>
Michael Savage, Murray Rothbard, Matt Drudge, Andrew Breitbart, Ayn Rand, come on /pol/, Savage was considered extreme right wing and fash from back before 4chan was a thing.
>>
File: 1480653521574.png (29KB, 513x545px) Image search: [Google]
1480653521574.png
29KB, 513x545px
Chicago Jews are pretty rad.
>>
Pre-traumatic-stress syndrome is a Jewish disease.

They need a good pogromming, every now and then, to relieve this condition.
>>
>>138869446
I grew up in a mostly Jewish neighborhood. They are all schemers and constantly fall back on their eternal victim complex when they get called out. I had this one Jewish friend and I hadn't seen him in years. And we hung out recently and he just went off on a tangent reminiscing about how he used to bully some retarded kid and how he stole his gameboy and buried it in the school yard. I was disgusted. We were grown adults now. And then it really made me think. I never bullied the retarded kid and i was less popular for that but when I really think about it, it was the Jewish kids always leading the bullying. Never trust a Jew. Ever.
And I look back and realized he wasn't a very good friend either. If I ever disagreed with him on something he would completely ghost me. And when we used to play Magic The Gathering he would hound me and talk down to me unless I agreed to make trades that I knew were shitty.

Jews. Not even once.
>>
>>138875326
You're a Jew and you live in Chicago.
I'm psychic you see?
>>
>>138876623
I feel like I deserve to die for the bullying I did. I'm so sorry for destroying so many childhoods. Genuine regret, no punchline, I really mean this. I should spend the rest of my days doing kind things for free.
>>
Yes, Jesus was what you call a self-hating Jew. Not saying he hated himself, but he definitely had antisemitic views.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.