[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Charlie Hebdo /ourguys/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: charlie.jpg (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
89KB, 600x500px
Are Charlie Hebdo /ourguys/
>>
hmm guys?
>>
>>138868894
Get shot and bombed -> suddenly not cucked anymore ... really makes you think
>>
File: Trump-Charlie-Hebdo-caricature.jpg (234KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Charlie-Hebdo-caricature.jpg
234KB, 621x800px
>>138868894
Fuck yeah they are legends
They shit on everyone
I wish we had an American version
>>
File: hebdo.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hebdo.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>138868894
charlie Hebdo was false flag. You an watch the video where they shoot the guy with his hands bound
>>
>>138868894
>>138868894
>Charlie Hebdo publishes cartoon of Barcelona attack criticised for portraying Islam as inherently violent
some people just don't like hearing to truth about their precious islam
>>
>>138868894
Just some demo-soc leftist that makes other leftists butthurt for not sucking on the islam cock alongside them, in my opinion. Who's he winning over? Edgelord atheists. In Western Europe. Where religious motivated laws basically aren't there like they are in America. So, the fuck what, they still vote for the same fuckers. Said fuckers they vote for are never, ever going to adopt Hebdo's little quirk, because the muslims vote for the same people Hebdo will. What's it matter if he makes some islam apologists and some muslims pissy? It accomplishes nothing.
It's literally the same tired self ego stroking "for teh kekzors" that every jackass does anymore.
>>
>>138868894
they're pretty meh desu. Historically they were cool but now they're surviving on government subsidiaries and they'd be bankrupt if they hadn't been shot. Outdated business model and we're paying to keep it alive
>>
>>138868894
They are Anarchists.
>>
>>138871476

they always have been far left and anti Islam tho, (that why they were bombed)
>>
>>138868894
They are not. There are just a band of leftist that try to buzz to make monay. They are piece of shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.