[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Midwest Is Best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1115.jpg (55KB, 669x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1115.jpg
55KB, 669x518px
Daily reminder that the midwest is the best
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island, cedar point, worlds longest waterslide ride
>wide open roads
>muh corn
>muh lakes
>muh dunes
>muh buffalo stampedes
>the indy 500
>many states have chill gun laws
in4 butthurt non midwesterners
>>
File: 1503365594014.jpg (92KB, 625x614px) Image search: [Google]
1503365594014.jpg
92KB, 625x614px
>helped trump win
So?
>>
>>138868434
>Chicago and Detroit are the pinnacles of Western Civilization
Sage
>>
>>138868583
And what part of the US do you think is superior?
>>
File: 1498352224894.jpg (277KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
1498352224894.jpg
277KB, 1152x864px
>>138868675
None, destroy it all
>>
>>138868434
lol fuck off cheesehead, why the fuck would anyone live in an area where the nearest neighbor is 10 miles away and everyone says "hosers" and "y'ins"
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (81KB, 810x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
81KB, 810x1024px
>>138868434

The openness is nice but can feel claustrophobic. Yeah girls are great but due to isolation they are pretty impressionable and don't remain pure through college(one of the alternative slogans for Kansas is "land of beautiful women").

You're kidding yourself if you think spics aren't slowly colonizing. Midwest is going to be hit hard when the elderly die off. Wyoming also had the fastest jump in suiciide rates of all states I think recently, do to some jobs leaving. I drove through Wyoming after the eclipse and there were groups on the overpasses waving American flags and holding signs "honk if you are American", it was kind of sad to be honest. I of course honked.

You know how liberals are hopelessly trapped in their ideology and dissonance because they live in giant bubbles? Well a lot of youth in the Midwest are trapped in the same mindset because they have never experienced being a minority or getting nigged.
>>
File: IMG_0650.jpg (203KB, 750x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0650.jpg
203KB, 750x1078px
>>138868795
Stay mad
>>
>>138868553
If Hillary won we would be in WWIII right now you retarded leaf
>>138868583
t. Cletus mcjamalson
>>138869156
T.Israeli flag
>>
File: IMG_1055.jpg (73KB, 644x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.jpg
73KB, 644x469px
MINUTELY REMINDER THAT MIDWEST IS BEST

DIXIE NIGGERS GET OUT

TEXAN SPICS GET OUT

NEW ENGLAND QUEERS GET OUT

NORTHWEST DEGENERATES GET OUT

CALIFAGS GET OUT

EVERYONE WHOS AN INFERIOR NON MIDWESTERNER GET OUT
>>
>>138868434
Wisconsinite here. Love the Midwest. As long as we can get rid of the large cities like Milwaukee and Chicongo, hell, even the Somali shit hole of the twin cities, and it would make it an even better place to live. Only reason Wisconsin ever went a blue state in the past was due to the liberal and nigfested cities of Milwaukee and Madison.
>>
Montana>All
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.