[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most anti-Semitic books you know of?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Asking for a friend.
>>
the protocols
>>
>>138867604

1984 and Brave New World
>>
Trifles to a Massacre by Celine
>>
culture of critique
>>
>>138867604
The Time Machine
>>
not the most AS but a good one to bring up in polite conversation:
The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare.
>>
>>138867604
Mein Kampf
>>
>>138867604
if you're an anti Semite, everything you read will be interpreted through that lens ... its like autism or schizophrenia
>>
>>138869679
GTFO my board normie

Boomer conservatism is dead.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies
>>
>>138867604
White Power, by George Lincoln Rockwell.
>>
>>138869937
no thats Nazism dumbass
>>
>>138867604
The New Testament
>>
>>138869679
>lists two made up diseases
>thinks wanting to learn about anti-s*mitism makes you anti-s*mitic

your privilege is literally oozing
>>
Jewish France by Drumont
the international jew by Ford
>>
>>138870145
its true, christians became so cucked, we should be crusading against the jew
>>
>>138869679
Nah, i'm not.

Maybe just a little; but I have reason to be suspicious, just like i'm suspicious of some other groups.

I just like read books written by crazy fucks on the far-right and the far-left. Its entertaining, it gets the noggin joggin, and it desensitises you to extreme ideas on both sides - which for me, has made me more open minded and freer from dogma or deep-rooted political beliefs.
>>
>>138870198
they aren't made up diseases they are spectrum disorders... privilege?... are you a fat white bitch with green hair
>>
pretty much anything written before 1950 would be considered anti-semetic today. if the material itself wasn't, the authors sure as shit were.
>>
>>138870427
>spectrum disorders
>spectrum

As a colourblind person I take offence to your terminology
>>
>>138868740
Seconded
>>
>>138870517
ok
>>
>>138868654
Brave New World for sure.
>Live a simple life
>Elites "discover" you and introduce you to high society
>It's nothing but degeneracy and class based discrimination
>Say you don't like this and get called a monster
>Decide to leave it all behind
>They hunt you down and make a spectacle of you until you off yourself
The savage didn't deserve that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.