[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A perfect world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Do I qualify as a white supremacist yet?

This is what you retards want right?
Yall are just fat homosexuals who want slavery back because you miss the days when it was legal to force someone who has a BBC to stuff it into you against his will?
>>
File: nukehigh3.jpg (25KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
nukehigh3.jpg
25KB, 400x273px
>>138864644
>>
>>138864644
>Yall are just fat homosexuals who want slavery back because you miss the days when it was legal to force someone who has a BBC to stuff it into you against his will?
No. That is completely wrong.
However, it's probably one of the funniest explanations I've ever heard.
Or it would be if we weren't the butt of the joke.
How come killing niggers is racist but saying shit like this is fine?
>>
>>138865310
>How come killing niggers is racist but saying shit like this is fine?
Similarly, this would be a funny joke if it weren't supposed to be a genuine question. The fact that it is just makes me concerned for your mental health.
Though, not as concerned as I should probably be for my own, considering the work of fiction I just got done writing above.
>>
>>138865596
jesus
i hadn't actually read the whole thing at first
what the fuck is wrong with you
holy shit, you and everything you've ever touched should be fucking burned
>>
>>138865867
I don't see why it comes as such a surprise to you. I thought people of your creed had come to expect this kind of degeneracy from blacks. :^) 8===>
>>
>>138866010
wow fuck you
White people do not exist just for your warped sexual gratification as a masochist you disgusting pig.
kill yourself
It should still be legal to lynch people like you.
Not to mention the fact that you're into the idea of being subjugated by white people makes you a race traitor which is literally the only thing worse than a nigger.
>>
File: n098fj0.jpg (44KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
n098fj0.jpg
44KB, 1920x1080px
This homosexual fanfic needs more work.
>>
>>138866583
I realize you ass-backwards morons actually believe white people are more oppressed than black people. As hilariously implausible as that absurd delusion is to me, I do acknowledge it.
So, given that you genuinely believe that.
Try to see things from my perspective.
I don't believe that.
I believe you, as a white person, have social power over me in this society.
Therefore I view the words you're typing to me right now not as a valiant defense of the white race but as a tyrannical exercise of that power.
And as you're exercising it over me, you're also whining at me about how *I'm* the one oppressing *you*.
Now think about what little you know about me. About how degenerate I am, and in what ways.
Do you see the point I'm making here?
The point I'm making is that you're just turning me on more. :^)))))
And also that you might want to make sure your door is locked tonight unless you want to have a VERY easy time shitting for the next several weeks. :^)))))))))))))))
>>
>>138866994
Never has that particular picture been more appropriate
>>
>>138864644
look and Your right.
Is there anything You could smash Your head with?
If there is, please do it.
Oh, and I spit in Your moms and dads mouth.
Go be a faggot elsewhere.
>>
>>138867506
wtf
>>138866994
>>138867673
Don't bother, he's too far gone to listen to reason. exhibit A right here
>>
>>138867843
Have You attended school?
From Your sentence I can't figure the reason.
Just tell me it human language, did You tried to insult me or OP?
>>
>>138868043
OP
>>
>>138867588
I guess my only real question is: do you get off more on the idea of being completely dominated by white men, as in your story, or raping white men, as in your previous post, and why haven't you rewritten your material to include both? Like the book starts out in the far aftermath of the white racial victory, exploring the world you've hinted at, etc., but then a sexually-dominant slave breaks the conditioning and starts raping back? Believe it or not, you could make some shekels off this. If people pay for "Taken by the T-Rex"...
>>
>>138868256
Wow. I only ever wrote and posted this to trigger people. Actual constructive criticism is the last thing I ever expected.
It's both things. If I ever actually did write something substantial and genuine surrounding these interests then I would definitely include both things. But I probably won't ever do that. This wasn't even really intended as erotic material, it was just the result of looking into the fucked up world of my sexuality and thinking to myself, hmm, what disgusting thing can I pull out to scare the white people with today? While stroking my goatee like the Grinch and relaxing in my armchair of orphan hides obtained through white genocide. Obviously.
>>
>>138869167
Well, keep it in mind. I would derive untold hours of giggles from "Twelve Years a Rapist" becoming a thing.
>And as he pumped away at the sea of pallid, flabby flesh that was his master of the moment, as he had so many times before, Negrocitus felt something strange inside...not the finger of the other slave the master had commanded inserted inside Negrocitus' muscled and ultimately perfect black hole, but something ancient, like the rhythm of drums in the night heard only in the heart, a primordial flush of power glimpsed, in this perverse future, only in the dreams the motherland sends her true sons. His pace never slackened, and he gave no sign, but like a black bolt of lightning from the black god some of the slaves whispered of, understanding hit him: he might be fucking this white man as a slave, but fucking the white man made him free. He was in control. The collar wasn't slavery, it was just a lock on the gate. And this lock could be defeated. Feverish with his newfound knowledge, Negrocitus redoubled his efforts, slamming the hated white beast even harder until a gurgle of pain started to creep into its gasps of pleasure. Clenching his rectum with the force of a thousand black asses, Negrocitus made the slave behind him shriek in agony, which was not his function, and so the master made the expected move: reaching for his pain remote, he revealed its location, this time...for the last time. And so the Final Rebellion was born. For no amount of intimidation, of degradation, of pain, can eclipse the eternal truth of the True Black Man: 'wherever I am, I must also rape.' Nature was about to destroy the twisted edifice the white man had built, and she was going to deploy her most potent weapon: black nature. This time, the rape would be real, the rape would be eternal, and your mother will die tonight if you don't buy Twelve Years a Rapist: the Awakening.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.