[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Folks, the Left is preparing for war. I'm serious.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 49

File: IMG_1262-288780.jpg (84KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262-288780.jpg
84KB, 675x900px
I snuck into a Bay Area Leftist protester training meeting...and what I saw scared me

Not going to go into a bunch of details for PERSEC, but it was a cross between cult indoctrination and small unit training. They had some BLM types come instruct, except these guys were fit and obviously clueful as to good TTPs. They kept talking about nazi skinheads being around every corner, and they also taught people tactics for fighing off LE extraction teams and ways to protect Antifa members in their midst. They also cheered when talking about their Antifa comrades.

And the kicker is they all looked like normal middle class folks. Guys, the Right wing better wake up and get in the game.
>>
>>138855026
>that pic
they speak of "doublespeak" but have no ability to see that they are sowing the seeds of violence.
>>
>>138855026
Being fit and being on heroin are not the same thing.
>>
>>138855473
Quit jacking off and kidding yourself. They're building a brainwashed Jannissary army that sees you as subhuman, and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.
>>
File: 1463454767944.jpg (28KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
1463454767944.jpg
28KB, 604x416px
>>138855598
>People actually believe this
>>
>>138855598
>and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.
Are you talking about Boston? Only like 40 antifa out of all of those thousands, the rest were normies rabble-roused by the lyin' media
>>
>>138855026

We need to be doing the same.

It's a game the Right is naturally better at, due to having a higher disposition towards order and hierarchy.
>>
>>138857213
No, we need to stay home and mow the lawn. Anyone who rises to the challenge becomes part of the left wing narrative.
>>
>>138855026
You'd better learn to taunt them over their majority white lifestyles, if you want to win that is.

How does that work?

Why are all your bosses white or Jewish? Why are all your Mega Bankers Jewish? I thought you said Capitalism is sinful. So is it ok when a Jew commits sin? Or is it only wrong when a white male does it?

The right has been badly miseducated and can't seem to grasp the power of propaganda. That is the strength of the Left that the right lacks.

The only other solution in nightmarishly horrific. You know what it is? It is shooting the strongest and cleanest cut leftists in you local area and probably getting killed at some point in the no to distant future.

Try breaking leftist brainwashing by loudly pointing out contradictions in their words and their lifestyles.

Be careful, whatever you do.
>>
>>138857536
Fuck off shill
>>
>>138857132
Are Republican normie conservadad types in flyover country coming out 120+ at a time to learn how to move in a cohesive group and fight off cops together? Are they being indoctrinated that the Aryan Brotherhood are the good guys, that all people left of them are violent commies that deserve every bad thing that happens to them? Because these people sure as hell were being taught the leftist equivalent.
>>
>>138857600
>pushing civil war this hard

fuck you man
>>
>>138857132
>>138857765
Let me put it this way: I felt slightly sorry for Heather Heyer before, but now that I've seen how and what she was trained on, it's a 110% fact she was the enemy of America just as much as Antifa. Antifa is used as their strike force, while the non-Antifa protestors are their tier 2 units that stress the cops to capacity while providing mass for Antifa to hide in.

They're all equally guilty.
>>
File: face of pol.jpg (81KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
face of pol.jpg
81KB, 1080x1080px
>>138855026
McCarthy did nothing wrong.
And it's not surprising that free speech is considered radical by those imbeciles, it's a step they did, no one else.
>>
>>138857765

Ok, are we talking a paramilitary cohesvie group, or a protest cohesive group?
They're not the same, though they're related.
>>
>>138855026
>Oath keepers
>Concealed firearms
Oh boi I am lauffin.
Those LARPers open carry AR15s that they rattle canned in their garage.
>Concealed
Hahahaa if they would those faggots could they would open carry their dicks to show how tuff they are.
>>
>>138857900

So it was protester/antifa training and indoctrination.
Not good, but not as bad as small unit paramilitaries.

By the way, that fat cunt deserved to be killed twice, fuck her rotting blubber and piss on her treasonous ashes.
>>
>>138857989
This wasn't Antifa: this was legit middle class productive people. Their right wing conservative counterparts would be scoffing at the idea of protesting over anything, meanwhile these people were being indoctrinated in street action tactics and excited about embarking on a grand(but dangerous) venture to rid the world of Nazis, because right side of history or something.
>>
>>138858193

But what were they being prepared for? Protests? Street battles? Insurgency?
>>
>>138858279
All of the above?
>>
>>138855269
That's the point. They are indoctrinated robots without working brains. Basically the 1984 class of sheep
>>
>>138858415

Thanks for your thread by the way, this is important.
>>
>>138855026
Nice "angry etsy lesbian font"

Lol
>>
>PERSEC
If you're self taught, good for you man. But if you've been officially trained be very very careful. We're all on lists but some lists are more important and easier to access to those in power than others.
>>
>>138858193
All it takes is them attacking some innocent white suburban mom and killing her and her children and we'll see some fireworks on the white middle class side. There's no reason to do anything when the cops seem perfectly happy to crack their heads
>>
>>138856919
>underestimating your enemy
that's a surefire way not to fuck everything up
>>
>>138858193
My priority is to get whites to realize that they have a right to enforce exclusive white communities. To my mind that issue is independent of right vs. left, regardless of the current trend in modern politics.

Simple phrases like "You get more white children if you breed them that way. Do your children a favor. Make them white! It'd be awfully white of you if you didn't push diversity on somebody else's neighborhood."

Put those in your own words or make up your own. If you are already demoralized then make your move and accept the consequences. The brittle minds on the left are breakable, if you will preach. They know it too. That's why they are always trying to ban free speech or silence it on private servers.
>>
>>138858154
i think youre looking for >>>/fa/ggot
>>
>>138858772

I think the Right will initially get its ass kicked because of this, then it will wake up and actually do its thing.
>>
>>138855026
>space before exclamation point
Could they make it any more obvious that they're foreign?
>>
>>138855026
They are literally having struggle sessions there.

>A federal lawsuit against Albany High School alleges that four students suspended for following, “liking” or commenting on a racist Instagram account run by another student were brought before a makeshift public square at the East Bay campus where their incensed peers hurled obscenities and berated them.

Comment:

>"Up to 15 involved students, including Beck’s four plaintiffs, were “lined up in full view” of the student body to be screamed at, Beck said."

>Sounds like Mao's Chinese Cultural Revolution---of course it is California. Hope they take the school district for millions for the humiliation and school administrators get fired.

http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/4-Albany-High-students-suspended-for-following-11122762.php

California is a Cultural Marxist (fascist) state.
>>
>>138859068

Yeah, the OP shouldn't freak out too much, this is the Bay Area, the epicentre of all this Marxist shit.
>>
>>138859224
Knowing is half the battle.
>>
At least they're admitting they're anti-free speech.
>>
>>138858889
Might be a good time for people to get their heads straight on that then, read about the Spanish civil war, the Russian revolution and the Weimar Republic. This stuff might not just be LARPing anymore, browsing through my Twatter feed and everything is accelerating right now in ways I didn't think possible. Who knows what'll happen this year, can't see any reason it's going to get better though.
>>
Don't worry, once George Soros croaks, their organizations will fall apart without funding.
>>
>>138859522

We're on it bud ;)

Hope you are too!
And god bless people like OP for doing the quiet and dangerous stuff too, that is spine and heroism.
>>
>>138859637
He has sons on board.
>>
>>138859637

Absolutely not. He has his son and an enormous network of organizations and people set in motion to continue his work.
>>
>>138859224
No, he should freak out very much, because that ideology is a CANCER, and cancer spreads.
>>
>>138859848

He should freak out by calmly spying and/or mobilizing and/or battling them.
We are at war, by now this should be clear.
>>
>>138855026

too bad those bay area faggots have shit for guns
>>
>>138855026
>Calling free speech rallies a "dog whistle" for the far right.
How wrong could they be. I'll concede a point to people like Sargoy in that I acknowledge systemic similarities between my NatSoc White identitarianism, and these progressive Marxists' progressive identity politics, although I don't espouse anything as cancerous as critical theory.
I don't care nearly as much about freedom as I do about will to power and the physical annihilation of political opponents and enemies of the European races.
Defending the right for people who disagree with you to voice their opinions is one of the slimiest fucking virtue signals out there, and it's one which liberals and conservatives actually rally around.
Not people like me.
>>
>>138855026
>Doublespeak- Claiming to want unity of the country while sowing seeds of violence

this is Leftism in a nutshell especially SJW's.
>>
>>138855026

let them attack free speech, they're already outing themselves as unreasonable frothing ideologues
>>
File: 1499402270688.jpg (801KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499402270688.jpg
801KB, 1366x768px
>>138855026
Like i'm worried.....

Lets see.... House check
Senate...Check
Supreme Court....Check
Presidency..........Check
Funding for next election.... Check

I would be in a death roll too.
>>
>>138860015
I mean, the black market exists everywhere.
Not hard to get anything you need.
>>
>>138855598
>They're building a brainwashed Jannissary army that sees you as subhuman, and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time.

I still don't see any relevant threat, you get to the handful of elite leftists at the top and the rest eat themselves

>>138857132
>Only like 40 antifa out of all of those thousands, the rest were normies rabble-roused by the lyin' media
if they had to hire 40K they could, they have unlimited funding
>>
>>138855026
>>138855598

Just admit your LARP failed and move on, faggot.
>>
>>138860141
>they're already outing themselves as unreasonable frothing ideologues
they are building a dictatorship around their PC bullshit
>>
>>138855026
I seeing nothing false in the statements from that poster.
>>
>>138858804
Butthurt oathkeeper spotted.
Go back to watching shitskins riot and burn down neighborhoods some more. Be sure to wear your Kevlar "battleready" gloves while you hold your limp dick.
>>
>>138858768
This

These people are crazy, and the cops are on our side

All we have to do is sit back and watch them get more and more violent, let them attack, and the cops take care of them and America is on our side
>>
Antifa would like nothing more than for any enemy that isnt the cops to manifest. But for these commie anarchists, the state is the enemy.
>>
>>138860511
The police obey their orders to stand aside long enough for their Antifa paramilitary to do the work. We've seen this time and time again over the past year in particular.
>>
>>138860638
Bullshit, the cops always arrest way more of them than us

Whenever there is a direct confrontation, we always win too

Stick to self defense and let the cops and the public opinion execute them, they are crazy people, the more they are out in the open with their madness, the better
>>
>>138855026
all this shit is done by kikes very little of it is organic
>>
>>138855026
BLM instructors? Pretty sure you just met some undercover FBI or ATF .. Good luck being a prison fuck boi
>>
Yeah not trying to underesttimate because I'm sure there are some antifa groups that do what you've described OP, but at the same time there's a lot of people on the right who it's their hobby to stay in shape and be prepared for shit, and regularly get training from actual professionals. Not some VODA tier niggers with guns.
>>
>>138860360

They think now is their moment to step on the pedal and initiate a communist revolution with an infantile, SJW flavor.
They'll use violence, demographic bombs and economic destabilization to advance this goal.

The hysteria and rage of the left comes from their perception of having so nearly achieved the point of bo return on the way to the totalitarian emasculated nonwhite leftist utopia.
>>
>>138855026
Wtf is wrong with middle class Whites. Here we are trying to prevent their outbreeding and they want to bash us with the senseless hatred of Satan.
>>
>>138858983
are you implying that you put spaces before exclamation marks in other languages?
>>
>>138861061

It's a white supremacist dogwhistle !
>>
>>138860981
the (upper) middle class is always the revolutionary force, always

they're the ones with
1) a vested interest in setting the new rules
2) the time to spend on revolution
3) some resources

The upper class already sets the rules, so even though they have (2) and (3) they don't care because they don't need (1). The lower class has (1) but they lack (2) and (3).
>>
File: 1502845223848.jpg (129KB, 1058x337px) Image search: [Google]
1502845223848.jpg
129KB, 1058x337px
>>138855026
play smart
play to your strengths
>>
>>138855026
"Free Speech Rallies" aren't Alt Right. They're full of moderate Trump supporters.

20 conservatives start a riot of thousands of orcs and faggots calling them nazis. Meanwhile the cops have to clean up the mess.

Very redpilling experience better than we could do with our own activism. Best part is we don't even have to show up.

I don't see a problem here. The more violent the left gets, the better it is for us.
>>
>>138858768
>cops seem perfectly happy to crack their heads

>MFW I'm a cop in a suburban area of PA and there are no rallies and no Antifa scumbags starting trouble, so I don't get to crack skulls

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>138860077
double double digits, neat
It might be worth mentioning that as a kid I fully absorbed all the anti-white bullshit they taught us in school, I set it aside as a teen, but when I picked an interest in politics back up, I started out identifying left, and that set the precedent for how I got into politics, including identity politics. Until I was 19, I read material by progressives, radical feminists, people who went on anti-white polemics (which I didn't agree with at the time, I just shrugged them off as part and parcel), and I essentially existed in a sort of limbo state where I could have swung either way were it not for happenstance events. I could've ended up in ANTIFA crowds.
So when these conservatives, libertarians, and liberals of both classical and social liberal stances talk about how there was never much of a difference between Nazis and Commies, SA brownshirts and Spartacists, white identitarians and ANTIFA - when these people talk about the horseshoe theory and shit like that, they have a solid point.
The difference between groups like the NSDAP and the KPD, however small it might seem, is pivotal. The whole volkisch thing, the romantic nationalism, the identitarian aspect of it,was pivotal, and unfortunately for everyone now, progressive identity politics and demonization of whites has only succeeded in pushing people like myself to identify that way, people who could've been their friends, who agree on a lot of socioeconomic issues, are suddenly sworn enemies, radicalized against one another.
>>
>>138860898
>there's a lot of people on the right who it's their hobby to stay in shape and be prepared for shit, and regularly get training from actual professionals. Not some VODA tier niggers with guns.

This needs to be brought up every time a (((LARP))) tries to manufacture hysteria about leftist battle-readiness.

ANTIFA are literally mentally ill, physically broken and drug-addicted human detritus.

LEFTISTS are, as actual science is showing, the weaker of the left/right divide, and have internalized the anti-gun propaganda of their masters. They are not only stupendously outgunned, they are typically untrained.
>>
>>138861327
One thing which has remained constant throughout my swing in perceiving myself as "left" to "right", is I have always been incredibly illiberal.
So the people who try and tar actual liberals like Sargoy with the same brush they tar people like me, are doing moderates and liberals a disservice, and are doing themselves a disservice. They're not doing people like me a disservice, because I'm so utterly disconnected from their puerile rhetoric as to not give a shit. I know what's up, I know where I stand.
>>
>>138855026
>blacks
>looked like normal middle class folks
lol
>>
File: IMG_3851.jpg (14KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.jpg
14KB, 233x216px
>>138855026
I'm prank calling that number
>>
>>138861269
>The more violent the left gets, the better it is for us.

This.

We want to continue letting them get more and more violent.

The average person wants to avoid violence as much as possible, they just want to live their lives.

The more the left starts attacking random people, attacking regular trump supporters, destroying property, THE BETTER.

We want them to get as violent as possible, then the government and public opinion takes care of them easy.
>>
>>138855026
>Guys Antifa are really scary.
lolno
>>
>>138861210
We need to clean out the house, the leftist Whites only hurt the tribe, we have to kill off some of us. Same people or not, they are to despicable to live. Mandatory DNA tests must be enforced too.
>>
>>138855269
There's no such thing as peace with fascists, only surrender.

Out of the chaos created by Trumps incompetent leadership and controlling the national dialogue, the most unified force will be the one to come through.

Now is our time to finally clean out the toxic culture of right wing America from our government and break the Reagan coalition into pieces and push it to the fringe.
>>
File: IMG_1918.png (527KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.png
527KB, 500x656px
>>138855026
This shit's funny, let's allow these anarchists to perform their viol nice festival, it will make it so much easier to throw all Antifa and sympathizer sand financial supporters into FEMA camps.
>>
>>138855026
>McCarthyism
There is nothing wrong with killing commies. In fact there is nothing more American than fighting communism. We only spent like 3 or 4 years fighting Nazis, and almost half a century fighting communism.

Death to all commies.
>>
>>138860506
Hello greatest ally. Glad to see you discrediting oath keepers in the chans. They suck because they arent shooting people down with their scary assault rifles right? Not like that would benefit (((you)))...
>>
>>138860077

I believe in a meritocracy of ideas, and such requires the capability of all ideologies to be expressed and judged on their relative merits. That's not virtue signalling, and you have no idea what that phrase even means.
>>
File: 1502715840424.jpg (58KB, 720x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502715840424.jpg
58KB, 720x300px
>>138855026

This is no longer a concern. The right has adjusted. We learned quickly after Charlottsville.
The tactic now is to show up in small innocent looking groups. Antifa will show up in large numbers and try to attack. Then we leave. Antifa came to fight so they will but since we've left, they can only fight the cops and random people. Which they DO.
This is horrible optics for them.
We have them in a paradox.
If they do more they lose.
If they do less they lose.
If they do the same as they have they lose.
We have their asses. As long as we keep doing what we're doing.
No more nazi flags, no more large groups.
They WANT a fight. It's part of the plan.
And we can't do nothing at all, because they'd slowly tear down America.
So? Show up in small innocent groups and leave before they charge the police.
Feed them rope to hang themselves with.
With this tactic? We prevail and there is NOTHING they can do about it. Nothing.
>>
>>138860202

no no California banned guns and has background checks. you can't get them.
>>
>>138861372

Ok, but what if they're not?

The middle class fanatical California. leftists are probably much higher than average in intelligence (though brainwashed and delusional), they are aware of the advantages of having firearms.

Do you really want to make the mistake of being unprepared for that? It would be terribly humiliating to be shot by a leftist!
>>
>>138861623
Why not move to Africa?
>>
>>138861719
NatSocs didn't show up to the free speech rally because we don't believe in free speech.
>>
>>138861623
>fascists
Are you still on with these meme? We're republican capitalists. Y'all niggas made up the fascist tag because Trump did literally nothing to jews, so you couldn't say nazi. Your handlers forgot though and now you're pushing all whites together with your racism.
>>
>>138861221

Excellent post
>>
>>138861719
This 100%

Let them come, make them more and more violent
>>
>>138861769

>banned
>black market

You can be packing in an hour flat if you know the right dudes.
>>
>>138860158
>implying that's even making any difference even now
>>
>>138862031
You mean shitskin mafias who are secretly allowed to sell outlawed firearms?
>>
>>138861861
No, because some of us showed up at the first Boston one and it was a kekistan cringe fest. Also the Boston PD are too arrogant to be politically controlled and do their job. No need for heavy muscle from our guys.
>>
>>138861861

You might consider not showing up at all because you're doing no good but feeding the Jew plans and intentions. They have contended for you. Perfectly. They NEED you. For their plan to succeed.
The extremists do have a purpose. Occasionally this will die down a bit. We'll then need a larger march to rill Antifa back up. We want them angry and plentiful. But we should never engage them enough to give them a talking point. To give them anything to use.
Just enough to keep them acting foolish and outrageous.
>>
>>138861770
>It would be terribly humiliating to be shot by a leftist!

No dude it would be a dream.

We literally want them to shoot us, they are finished the moment they start doing that.
>>
Ah, the smell of defeatism shilling in the morning.

Watch the Kid Rock video. Those are the people they would be going up against, and they've been shooting since they were big enough to pull a trigger.
>>
File: deal with it.png (386KB, 1030x663px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.png
386KB, 1030x663px
>>138855026
Eat shit Antifa faggots
>>
>>138862156
We don't believe leftists should be able yo speak freely so it's pointless for us to show up at yhese free speech rallys. Let krkistan dhow up to these events. We look stupid if we show up. Centrist scum believes in free speech for everyone, which is why they will always have problems.
>>
>>138855026
>complain about McCarthyism while practicing it by decrying anyone who disagrees with you as a Nazi

Whew
>>
>mccarthysm
kek

They just can't hide the fact that they're all dirty commies.
>>
>>138862129

Lots of different people. The informal economy is big and varied.

Be realistic, if the leftists are convinced that they're under a nazi threat, and constantly pumped full of hysteria by the CNN, and reading far, far left ideological pieces on Slate and Vox and Tumblr, is it really unreasonable to expect them to arm themselves?

Like I said, we need to assume they're armed. They declare war on the right wing white man every single day, and they're taking physical measures to instigate it.
>>
>>138855026
>TTPs
>PERSEC
"HAI GUIZE I'M IN DA ARMY I USE MILTURY JARGON HURR DURR". Just wanted to point out you sound like a faggot, Specialist.
>>
>>138861686
A "meritocracy of ideas" is fundamentally fallible
1) Who is qualified and knowing enough to be able to judge the merit of ideas?
2) Will such qualified people's judgements be adhered to?
The democratic process and the free market of ideas fails every time. It's an unstable, transient state which inevitably causes the degeneration of the civilization espousing it. It's happening with us just as it happened with the Greco-Romans.
How the hell do you explain the resurgence of identity politics after a period of time in which whites largely, collectively decided to bin identity politics, espouse universal ethics, advocate for civil rights, community projects, anything to aid and recompense minorities? If liberalism is so meritorious, then why is it failing? Why did it fail to keep a check on an increasing contingent of the population, despite living in the least systemically oppressive societies in all of human history, are now on multiple fronts rallying to violently oppose your ideological tenets?
You know as well as anyone that the efficacy and merit of any system rests solely on the ability of its proponents to be able to assert and defend themselves with violence, with lethal force if necessary.
>That's not virtue signalling, and you have no idea what that phrase even means.
You sure, because everyone I see repeating it like a mantra has the air of having their head stuck up their arse thinking the sun shines out of it.
>>
>>138855269
They have been with their anti-white bullshit for years. Maybe if they drops to their knees and beg forgiveness it won't be too late, but I doubt it.
>>
>>138861686
Liberalism has managed to survive thus far, not by merit of its ideas, but by the technological and military might of its proponents.
>>
>>138861770
>Ok, but what if they're not?

Well, they are.

>The middle class fanatical California. leftists are probably much higher than average in intelligence (though brainwashed and delusional), they are aware of the advantages of having firearms.

Nice 'suburban rednecks" bait. Those same "high IQ" leftists would then also understand the advantage that physical fitness and regular training bring, and also realize that as a whole state they are at a huge disadvantage due to prohibitive gun laws. But they aren't hitting the gym, they aren't training, and they aren't trying to change the gun laws.

>Do you really want to make the mistake of being unprepared for that? It would be terribly humiliating to be shot by a leftist!

I'm quite sure you are joking, but even so, I'm not worried about this. I don't attend riots or rallies and I don't stand out in transit.
>>
>>138861939
I know that, but I don't care.

I learned a little trick from Trump: It doesn't matter what you say, just keep throwing shit until you find some that sticks.

You've been calling us communists for almost 100 years, now its my turn to throw shit in your face and call you a fascist.

The left is no longer obligated to constantly have to be the bigger man, if you wanted reasonable dialogue, you wouldn't of voted for Trump, finish what you started
>>
>>138861685
>They suck because they arent shooting people down with their scary assault rifles right?
>assault rifles
No they suck because they are LARPing faggots who are no better than the John Brown Gun Club. Both are groups of people who show up to rallies and protests flaunting their guns in an effort to look scary. When the commie gun club does it you fuckheads pucker your assholes and complain about "brandishing", but when the oathfuckers do it, it's fine because they are /ourguys/. No, they are just puffing up their chests to look tuff.
>>
>>138855598
40k fags < 500 Aryans
>>
File: 1503512458283.png (295KB, 553x439px) Image search: [Google]
1503512458283.png
295KB, 553x439px
>>138855026
Sage all
CONCERN THREADS

>fuck the shills
>>
No offense, but the left in the US is largely a monied class that is about as likely to pull off a violent revolution as they are to be caught dead drinking coffee that isn't single origin.

The 'worker revolution' worked in Russia because they could amass proles. In the US, the proles are clearly against the communists and their fellow travelers.

Lot of people with guns that don't like the left, and the left come from cities where guns are banned. I don't like their chances, frankly, unless they get political power. Getting into an actual fight with people is not going to work well for them.
>>
>>138862690

lol you emotional cow
>>
File: 150334519835387.jpg (73KB, 448x495px) Image search: [Google]
150334519835387.jpg
73KB, 448x495px
Perfect. let them come. Then Trump can order his forces to slaughter them all in self defense.
>>
>>138862690
>The left is no longer obligated to constantly have to be the bigger man
is this a joke
>>
>>138855026
What are you afraid of?

The law is on our side

>"Supreme Court unanimously reaffirms: There is no ‘hate speech’ exception to the First Amendment"
>https://archive.is/jX208

....and you act like we're not prepared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

Stop being a pussy and stand up.
>>
>>138862690

I will enjoy it.
We will FUCK YOU INTO THE GROUND.

TRUMP 2020
>>
>>138862867
Fuck off you dumb fucking ancap normie.
>>
>>138857942
Based Robert Lee
>>
>>138862949
Look. It's a Socialist.
>>
>>138857132
this, the militant left like antifa and blm are tiny groups. the neonazis in cville easily blew them out.

these left groups need a crowd of normies and pacifist hippies to hide in for every action they do while the far right are independent and usually come with their own 200+ ex military security force that are armed to the teeth.
>>
>>138855026
nice LARP. Kindly kys
>>
>>138863072

Both groups are a mere fraction of the general population, and neither will effect an armed revolution at any point in the near future. The game to date has been infiltration and subversion - which the left has, clearly, had more success with.

Braining each other in the street is just popcorn theatre.
>>
File: IMG_2948.png (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2948.png
31KB, 512x512px
>>138857900
>>138857900
She was a member of socialist organization that advocates the violent revolution the ISS

Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>138863072

Chaotic crowds and riots are a key part of their doctrine.

An organized group beats a disorganized one every time.
We need to play to our strengths and nature and be regimented.
>>
File: 1501775966875.jpg (132KB, 1023x727px) Image search: [Google]
1501775966875.jpg
132KB, 1023x727px
>>138861719
This is seriously how it has to be done. The leftist's greatest weakness is his inability to control his emotions. We need to use this to our advantage.
>>
>>138862690
>wouldn't of

*wouldn't have

Lrn2English, you piece of shit.
>>
Lefty activists are anemic cowards who fold the first microsecond that they even suspect they could be genuinely hurt.
>>
>>138863297

With extreme polarization as we are seeing, the game might change because the neutral spaces to be infiltrated will be gone.
>>
>>138855026
The new narrative they they're going with is that anyone they don't agree with is "Inciting violence" which isn't protected by the 1st according to them.. So if what you say makes them angry and want to hurt you then you're inciting violence apparently. They're dead fucking serious about this too, this is what the mind virus is telling them now.

A bunch of people are going to get hurt before reality comes a knocking and a bunch of them start going to prison.
>>
>>138861327

Shut the fuck up. What you dont get is that you are as much a threat to our liberties as communists. Your whole "muh volkisch ways" are your way of saying so were a giant faggot parasite as a teen, then "grew up" and became a faggot boot licker for another cancerous ideology. You are still a paraditical worm playing into (((their))) hands because you cant stop masturbating thinking of an all powerful state that gives you what you want.
>>
File: 150266eeeee9861312.jpg (242KB, 2100x1386px) Image search: [Google]
150266eeeee9861312.jpg
242KB, 2100x1386px
>>138863301
The land whale died from cardiac arrest from jumping a single time. Not from being hit by a car a guy accidentally stepped on the gas instead of the brake from.
>>
>>138857889
He did propose a nonviolent way, first and preferred. He was trying to avoid the other.
>>
>>138862903
That's not civic nationalism is it!
>>
>>138863070
Of the National variety ;D
>>
Do the leftists / Antifa have a defense against the right dressing up in black outfit with masks, LARPing as Antifa, then messing up the operation?

Or can they recognize each other reliably in their outfit? Even if they do catch an intruder, it would not look good for them to beat him up, after all they're just nice people protesting not paramiltary thugs right?

And depending on the area, one could dress up as Antifa, but legally carry concealed.
>>
How can you prepare for war if you disarm your self before the fight starts? A bunch of whole foods cum slurping no guns starting a war sounds like a shooting gallery
>>
>>138863935
>Do the leftists / Antifa have a defense against the right dressing up in black outfit with masks, LARPing as Antifa, then messing up the operation?
they arrive in groups, if you're not there "with" one, you risk being outed
>>
>>138863772
?*
>>
>>138863666
Satan knows. He probably was there
>>
>>138863595
I am a threat to your liberties, because your liberties allowed the mass Jewish take-over of finance, media, education, politics, your liberties allowed for the successive demonization of Europeans, my heritage, my blood, my people, your liberties allowed needless conflicts to be fomented and subsequently used to cause need for and rationalize a mass exodus of other people into my homeland, leeching, displacing, raping, killing my fucking kin.
Really, I'm playing into the hands of Jews and not you?
What power did the Jews have in media, finance and politics in Nazi Germany? They didn't even have fucking citizenship, you dumb fuck. What power to Jews have in media, finance and politics in liberal democracies? Go fucking figure.
>>
File: ralph_help.gif (145KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_help.gif
145KB, 256x192px
>>138855598
>and they can deploy them 40k+ at a time

And they will disperse to the four winds after meeting the enemy and before their casualties reach even 5%.
>>
>>138855026

Meh. Rightwing activists should have learned a long time ago that activism backfires unless you control the media and the women are on your side. Not my fault they insist on "doing something". But that's not me, so I'm in no danger.

So let the cops and nigger lovers kill eachother. More pussy for me.
>>
>>138863595
Oh look, anothef muh freedumbs centrist.
>>
File: 1500666225659.png (136KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1500666225659.png
136KB, 500x522px
>>138855026
Oh fucking great. Theyre starting up like the soviets did, with little spread groups.

This is going to be fun. I cant wait to get to shoot communist and it be legal!
>>
>>138863935
The only way to maintain cover would be to tow the line throughout the event, accomplishing nothing, unless you were there to record them. They have greater ability to enact violence as the media will either not cover it or omit who was the aggressor
>>
>>138862867
This.

We want them to get more and more violent, then they get declared an enemy of the state (terrorists) and it's easy from there.
>>
>>138855026
Good. The more they riot, the more people vote republican. If they somehow did manage to takeover, it would be the best thing ever because white america would finally wake the fuck up
>>
>>138863498

Possible, but I tend to think the 'extreme polarization' is simply both fringes getting more aggressive. I wonder how incensed john citizen actually is. He might be tired of the status quo and tilting in either direction, or he might still be carrying on as per usual and simply agreeing with the loudest voice in the vicinity. Difficult to know, given polling is being conducted by people with an ideological imperative.
>>
>>138864331
As they said in another thread, plant an Antifa and a BLM, both with us. They get into an argument about calling each other commie and nigger. Get both groups into a fight, then gtfo.

Only works if BLM is present too or a few other blacks.
>>
>>138862690
>waah waah
>I didn't get my way so now its OK for me to disregard any sense of civility to get violent
>Take me srsly guise, am srs anteefeeh
>>
>>138864373
We do control most of the governorships. And the USDOJ.
>>
>>138862690
>leftist
>the bigger men
holy shit, i almost feel bad for how pathetic your childhood must have been
>>
>>138862822
underrated post
>>
>>138864500
Would be funny, but a little late for that, BLM has fallen out of favor with the kikes. Also quite dangerous for the fake antifa
>>
>>138861327
we should be thanking them, they are making america white again
>>
>>138862690
But there is no factual backing to your rhetoric, and people notice that it's meaningless.

>>138855026
Film it next time. As they say, sunlight is the best disinfectant.
>>
>>138862690
>You've been calling us communists for almost 100 years
Because for almost 100 years you have been communists.
The Spartacists were the paramilitary wing of the KPD, they came and went and a decade later, again under the auspices of the KPD, ANTIFA was founded, essentially a spiritual successor to the Spartacists, and just as communist.
>>
File: black-lazy-man-photo.jpg (7KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
black-lazy-man-photo.jpg
7KB, 289x174px
>>138864537
>thinks dept of edu is most of the govt

lol ok guy
>>
>>138859637
No anon, his two sons will pick up the reigns.
>>
>>138858193
Hope they realize they will throw their life away when they get caught.
>>
We need to get AntiCom going more than ever. Zero tolerance towards communists.
>>
>>138864948
Do you often confuse J with E ?
>>
>>138855026
im going to send an email that says "great work lads, don't change a thing! p.s: you're being trolled by hillary supporters from 9gag and reddit so be wary of the huge influx of negative emails. thanks! - a concerned citizen"
>>
>>138864995
Yeah, but it was a bit better before Soros Sr. came back out of retirement. Maybe he's training them now though.
>>
>>138855026
FBI should start looking into them and their sponsoros... ehm sponsors.
>>
>>138861719
What do you even hope to accomplish with the protests? the media alter how they will get received; the immigrations don't stop as aren't changing the policies of your nation even with what looks like the last hope for you sitting in the white house.

I'm afraid the civil war is the only way to change course, but I'm not even sure you'll be able to come on top with how you guys say "the right man will react eventually".

I can't be the only one seriously preoccupied for you.
>>
File: 300.jpg (9KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
9KB, 309x163px
>>138855598
>>138862811
then we fight in the shade
>>
We should just let them self-destroy... Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
>>
>>138857536
"Just let them win"

The post
>>
>>138855026
>>Training meeting
get the fuck outta here
>>
I've come to the conclusion that a civil war is being willfully carried out by our uni-party politicians, media and private entities. This is to coincide with the deteriorating economic situation and unsustainable exponential debt. No one in Government, DOJ, FBI, Media etc. will oppose the eventual collapse of the US. We are at the end stages of any empire which is rampant corruption and theft, so the reset is coming and the only people who don't know is the sheep. I believe that ((They)) have already planned China as their new host with the IMF moving to Beijing and the creation of the silk road. To us it's civil war, to ((them)) its a Geo-political-financial re-shuffling.
>>
I really like how those people never reflect on what the actual fek are they doing.
So you wanna physically remove an idea?
So you wanna be the good guys and beat all the opposition to bloody pulp?
So you wanna stop people from saying hurtful things with a treat of violence?
Is that how you achieve a moral high ground?

I mean if those people were capable of having a breather and thinking for a sec I'm sure they would figure things out by now...
>>
>>138859068
Wow wtf
>>
>>138865109
no, because the only dept lefties still control of Dept of Edu.
Everything else, all the departments are controlled by anyone but lefties, and every election is a new record for loss of leftie governorships. It will be even bigger this coming election cycle, due to how the majority of the Americans voted for Trump, yet a vocal minority continues to go against the will of the populace.
Its going to be a real shit show combining the general American hate of anteefa, against major state elections and the inability of lefties to leverage 5-10 million illegal voters in california that were used in 2016. Its gonna be a real bad mess for you.
>>
It's nothing
Saged
>>
File: 1499145258319.jpg (37KB, 548x357px) Image search: [Google]
1499145258319.jpg
37KB, 548x357px
>>138855026
>Folks, the OP is preparing for larps. I'm serious.
>>
Remember this

In many states in America it's illegal to wear masks in public (anti mask laws) Antifa rely on hiding behind their masks.

Find out what states have anti mask laws before attending any Rally.

In a State that has an Anti-Mask law record yourself calling the Mayor's office advising them to enforce such law, push it on social media, Send multiple emails and keep copies

Go to the Rally, find Antifa but make sure the Police are in the area. If the Police make Antifa remove their mask – it’s a WIN. If the police don’t enforce the law and a member of Antifa attacks you, file a 2.5 million dollar lawsuit after leaving the hospital. This is a slam dunk civil suit against the city.

Antifa are cowards that won't show up if police enforce the LAW.
>>
>>138860158
>That blue infection coming from Texas' southern border
>>
>>138861269
It's great that it costs these cities so much money for police too, and everyone who protests wastes their day shouting and goes home angry.

SF is making all their police come in for this.
>>
>>138862156
Boston was funny as fuck.
>>
>>138855026

>>
>>138864948
Nigger University falls under the DOJ not DOE
>>
>>138857536
I partly agree with this. The right fights back, they win. The right doesn't get sucked into the chaos, they win. It's a Catch-22 at this point. The left won't stop until they're made to stop, but the right has to be careful. The media will always cover for the leftist mobs. Whether anyone wants to admit it, optics do matter.
>>
File: 1459029461292.png (38KB, 324x244px) Image search: [Google]
1459029461292.png
38KB, 324x244px
>>138860158
>Vast majority of republicans are not controlled by the banks.

You're one dumb burger.
>>
>>138864119
You never grew up. Deep down I can smell the little statist cocksucker that read radical leftist theory seeping out from every word you say. You switched ideologies but your rotten core is the same. Your ideal of an "utopia" enforced by a totalitarian fascist state will be resisted with force just like leftist totalitarianism is. You would destroy liberty because it is a scary concept that requires constant safeguarding and can be "dangerous" to a tidy little society where everything is controlled for "order" and "safety". Something tells me you would also be a gun-grabbing faggot because "maybe scary brown people could buy guns".

You are a pawn of the push towards worlwide totalitarian states "for the safety of the people". Just because you talk about your "homeland" and larp like a faggot pagan in the woods doesnt make you less of an useful-idiot.
>>
>>138855598
And we can deploy 10 million at a time if we needed to
There are a lot more right wing militias here than leftist LARP clubs
>>
File: 1471930036121.png (145KB, 291x312px) Image search: [Google]
1471930036121.png
145KB, 291x312px
>>138867533
"Optics" only matter if you're trying to get a good image for your group.

What you need to do is make these antifa and BLM lose their jobs or otherwise ruin their lives. Antifa is winning because they're anti, not pro. Pro needs to defend, anti only has to attack.

Become the anti-antifa.
>>
>>138860158
Yeah from where I am sitting looks like White Nationalists 1 partially blinded guy

Antifa 1 dead 18 crippled
1 guy had his testicles removed in Phoenix

I am so scared of winning lol
>>
>>138855026
McCarthy did nothing wrong and Communism is still illegal in this country.
>>
>>138867855
The so-called spokesmen for the right allow themselves to always be on defense. Always. They never refuse to allow the left to frame the issue.
>>
>>138867845
>10 million
Where the fuck are you getting these numbers
>>
>>138868067
There's probably a lot more right wingers with guns than that actually.
The left is impossibly outnumbered and outgunned so I hope they do kick this shit off
>>
>it's a /pol/ underestimates it's enemies episode
We'll just sail up to Constantinople guys it's cool. The Turks have been losers for 200 years
>>
File: Anime Standoff.jpg (34KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Standoff.jpg
34KB, 540x350px
>>138868024
And now you see the issue.

It's time to make an organization to fight against these communists. Every. Fucking. Day. They get more and more support, gain more followers, soldiers.

We need to use their own Alinskyite tactics against them. Use their extremist tactics against them.

I'm telling you, if we allow this to go on, they will get their way, and it won't be because we weren't powerful enough, big enough, brave enough. It'll happen because we never showed up. Because we thought we could just do nothing and they would lose.
>>
>>138855026
Post their number as the "immigration hotline" in every forum ever
>>
>>138868537
They still lost the war lmao
>>
>>138861269
We should do all kinds of psyop fliers for rallies that never happen but everyone gets out to protest against
>>
File: lilshit.png (346KB, 524x511px) Image search: [Google]
lilshit.png
346KB, 524x511px
>>138855026
>>138855598

Deploy balkanigger immigrants IMMEDIATELY, chances are they get into a war with the mafia
>>
>>138863555
Checked
The left, now Alt-Left, ne communists, Liberals, antifags; are and have always been the real racists, the real fascists. Their ideology is to destroy and degenerate the basic FREEDOM granted to every human being on this planet since birth. The left, Alt-Left, antifa, Liberals see basic human rights as a terrible and agitating cause of their incredible disdain for life in general. Mention abortion and fetus rights and see the literal shaking and frothing at the mouth like a totally unhinged rabid dog.
What we must do, those on the other side, wherever you fall, is to find basic messages. Free speech is a key one, so is racial identity. Do black people(who are not typical niggers, woke and see whats happening, dont want to be dehumanized by white leftists)( because it's ALWAYS white leftists) want continuing degeneracy, crime and drug addiction in their communities? Native American same fucking thing. Asians?
We are all identity conscious, want better for our children. White identity shouldn't be so different. Nazis can be nazis if thats your thing, I don't think its anywhere near the majority as vice or cnn would have us all believe. Blacks want to be black( not niggers, which were created by the democrat party plantation), Native people want to be native, Asians probably want to be whatever they want to be, whites want to be white( not all care to be nazis, not all could)(just like natives, not all are beserker edge, we wouldn't want that because its on the path to extinction, we just want to live, in peace if possible with no happenings).We all know truth and we all know lies. Shadilay
>>
File: 592969734.png (447KB, 1200x1644px) Image search: [Google]
592969734.png
447KB, 1200x1644px
>>138868646
I agree. The challenge for the right is that we don't see ourselves as some monolithic movement, the right is made up many independent voices that often don't agree. The left sees the world more black and white, there are allies and enemies and can be mobilized with just a few buzzwords, often resulting in a mob mentality. The leaders on the left want to give their base what it wants, a lot of the leaders on the right have contempt for their base. We are at a disadvantage if we sit back or if we act. We're in a precarious situation.
>>
>>138870758
Acting at least gives us a chance. Sitting back and never showing up is just hubris.
>>
File: 583921a118e9322afc086d92cb1c81cd.jpg (542KB, 1371x997px) Image search: [Google]
583921a118e9322afc086d92cb1c81cd.jpg
542KB, 1371x997px
clowns. They want this to blow up and create a shit storm that allows them to invoke martial law and potentially seize firearms from people (on both sides). It's about time you start stockpiling and misreporting firearm thefts.
>>
File: antifanutshot.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
antifanutshot.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>138870758
>this is a precarious situation
Not really. Cops and military are on our side and always will be.
>>
>>138871025
I agree, but it's more complicated for us. We don't have the mob mentality or group think. To act, we need to find a single target, we need a single goal.
>>138871078
They didn't act like it in Charlottesville. They did what they were told.
>>
File: 2017-08-22-04-03-28.jpg (41KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-22-04-03-28.jpg
41KB, 236x235px
>>138855026
Praise kek
>>
>>138855598
>>138869681
>Janissary army
Serbs are historically the best base for a janissary army. They love to serve their oppressors and love to fight. The drawback is that despite the memes, they are literally the worst kebab removers.
>>
just as a caveat to OPs topic, I went to my states mandated concealed weapons class last weekend. Half of the people there were hood looking leftists, including a dude with dreadlocks. They couldn't shoot for shit, but these people are arming themselves
>>
>>138855026
Civil War 2018, one side has millions of guns, the other doesn't know which bathroom to use, who would win?
>>
>>138855026
You won't get your civil war, you're a fucking kike male
>>
File: 1478371287713.png (793KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
1478371287713.png
793KB, 1024x578px
>>138871078
You're insane if you actually think that.
I know your train of thought, I've seen the infographs and other things, but it's not like you think it is.

>>138871276
We don't even have to be consisted of the "right". All we need is an anti-antifa, and anticom, something along those lines. We just need people who want to fuck shit up, ruin people's lives, and use them to fuck up the antifa and such, who are filled with people trying to accomplish the same thing.

We use the people who fuck shit up to fuck the people who fuck shit up.
>>
Nah nigga
>>
File: Killbot.png (139KB, 1031x592px) Image search: [Google]
Killbot.png
139KB, 1031x592px
>>138855026

>free speech means terrorism
>they are using doublespeak (ignore what we just said)
>mccarthyism is wrong (even though he was found to be right)
>CCW is wrong (even when it's legal)

SPEECH WE DON'T LIKE IS VIOLENCE
>>
>>138857132

And it shows. In Boston you had antifa punching normies and normies in Trump hats being defended from antifa by leftist normies.
>>
>>138855026
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

We know.
>>
>>138855026
Good. They don't know where I stand anyway.
I plan on shooting more than a few in the back of the head should shit pop off.
>>
File: free speech rally.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
free speech rally.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>138855026
>"free speech" is the new rallying cry of right wing terrorism
yeah just look at these swastika toting nazis
>>
>>138855026
everything is a dog whistle to these retards. nothing means anything aymore when they just interpret everythig the way they want to in an attempt to justify their fascist and violent antics.
>>
>>138869480
>/pol/ creates phantom rallies, claiming that far-right groups will be in attendance.
>notifies various violent leftist groups like Antifa, BLM and the like and urges them to show up
>they end up mistaking each other for the enemy
>>
File: 1503453294907.jpg (77KB, 741x583px) Image search: [Google]
1503453294907.jpg
77KB, 741x583px
>>138871611
Actually, it is.

Police are overwhelmingly conservative.
>https://ricochet.com/archives/cops-are-conservatives-and-should-be/

Military conservatives outnumber leftists 2 to 1
>http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/2578367

You need to educate yourself.
>>
>>138871611

>We use the people who fuck shit up to fuck the people who fuck shit up.

See, we can't even agree. I know sometimes fighting fire with fire is the best option. But here I see that as what the left wants. I'm not saying sit back and do anything, I'm saying we need to look like the adults. The left, or the people controlling the left, want an all out war, what they don't want is the right winning the arguments. We can't just let the left steamroll us but we also can't take the bait. I could be wrong, this is just my opinion.
>>
>>138862822
>>138862822
>>138862822
>>
There is a very real danger, but it won't present like you all expect it too.
There's an Antifa and an Antifa-lite. There's an important distinction.

Antifa-lite is going to show up to protest. They're going to light trashcans on fire. They're going to hit old people and the kekistani teenagers. And once there's real consequences on a wide spread level, the Antifa-lite will disperse. Some will radicalize.

Now we get to the good ones. Antifa is made up of leftists. They tend to fancy themselves as intellectual, this means they read and study. They will read and study their forebears. Organizations like Shining Path, Red Faction Army, Simbianese Liberation Army, and October Brigade. All of these are, generally, radical leftists. All of these have carried out campaigns of assassination, bombings, and open guerilla warfare.
Once Antifa-lite is dispersed, they'll be driven underground, with they're backs against the wall. The State and the population will not tolerate them anymore, but their cause will not die.

Tl;dr we run the risk of turning Antifa into legitimate terrorists, and they'll do it with glee.
>>
>>138862690
this has to be a troll implying the left hasn't been using name calling and loose association smear tactics heavily for the past 5 decades
>>
>>138860981
The best thing to do is prepare, but let the Left overplay their hand.. But I have to say as an outsider,,, every morning I wake up and watch ABC News feeds on my AppleTv (cancelled TV) Its ALL negative towards anyone right of progressivism, and they try and make even 100% anti racist Right Wing people like Joey Gibson look fascist through selective edits.. They had Nancy Pelosi on the news calling Patriots Prayer a Nazi grow, and saying they didn't have a 1st amendment right to spread hate.. This person is prominent in Gov of California and she's far from the minority. Cops take orders from Police Chiefs who take orders from Mayors,, they get instructed by Gov's .. and in these large cities many if not most are Dem's .. Dem's are treating Antifa like their new pets..
Its fucked.. we are losing the battle of optics even if we are in the right,,, Id say well over 50% of the US are on the left side of the cause.
>>
>>138860077
If you cant have the foresight to appreciate the idea of "If we marginalize their rights, then they will marginalize ours in the future", then your a dipshit on the exact same level as them, literally no different. You have an equal ideology to them. The only difference between you and them, ideologically, is your for white people, and they are to some degree for black people.
>>
File: 1489717926084.png (2MB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
1489717926084.png
2MB, 750x748px
>>138855026
About time.
>>
>>138872345
>Tl;dr we run the risk of turning Antifa into legitimate terrorists, and they'll do it with glee.

Great, the sooner this happens the better. We want them to be doing more and more radical shit so the government puts them away forever.
>>
>>138855026
Don't worry OP, we are already on it and have been for a long time. Their leadership is compromised and they are being led to their doom.
>>
File: 1480313620386.png (275KB, 465x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480313620386.png
275KB, 465x450px
>>138872131
Like I said, I'm well aware of the statistics. What I'm saying is that when the police, or even military follow orders you're going to be sad you gave into hubris.

>>138872194
I know. I'm hopeful that you're right, but as this progresses into a violent civil war, I'm thinking that won't be the case.

Honestly, I see your point, taking the bait is fucking retarded... most of the time. But what's happening is that they're using our hubris and confidence against us, and we're essentially blinded to what's going on. I give this situation a few more violent incidents before we start to seriously consider "firing the first shot", so to speak.

Problem is, in all likelihood, antifa is either A) Stronger and bigger than we thought, or B) Is only a small part of a bigger army backing them.

>>138872345
You get it.
>>
>>138855026
Weak shilling.2/10. Fuck off shariablue peppernuts.
>>
>>138855026
Did you record the meeting? You should record these things.
>>
>>138872862
The fuck is a peppernut?
>>
LA Werewolf is right, these Left wing fucks are organized.. right from the alt left commie agitator, their normie shields, the lawyers green hat observers, to corporate America, to the media coverage, to the Mayors and right up to the Governors office in many cases, and You guys are losing fighting this open warfare,,,
Prepare for battle in the future, supply yourselves, train and get fit,
but in the meantime cruelly mock them, make them the laughing stock… Its the strategy that has worked and brought more people to reason than protest 1000 chants and attempted debates ever did,
You're not beating them at their game.
>>
forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjx_okRO4Fk
>>
>>138855598
You are the same type of guy that builds doomsday shelters
>>
>>138872451
Never mind foresight, if you don't even have the hindsight and insight to see how being nice to your political opponents and allowing them to grow in influence, displace you, and then openly target you with retributive action, then you're an even bigger dipshit on an even lower level than anyone willing to use force to assert their position.
They might be beating the dead horse of they wuz slaves n sheeit as the reason why they are trying to marginalize us now, but the only god damn reason they are even ABLE to is because we went fucking soft on them, and even with emancipation, didn't have the fucking sense to remove them from our societies and repatriate them elsewhere (that goes for blacks and jews alike).
>You have an equal ideology to them. The only difference between you and them, ideologically, is your for white people, and they are to some degree for black people.
Yes. I am for my own people, just as people of colour are overwhelmingly for their own people, and we're the only ones with any fucking sense in this mess. Meanwhile, Europeans are bogged down with race traitors and shabbat goyim who are either with the POC and explicitly against their own people, or asshats like you whose god damn fixation on holding true to political principles of liberalism and universal ethics got us into this mess in the first place, but instead of owning up to it, you throw the only people who want to clean up your fucking mess under the bus just to stroke your ego.
At the end of the day, the political principles you cling to in lieu of identity politics are crumbling to dust and as push comes to shove, you proudly vocalize your standing for what? Jack fucking shit.
>>
File: antifa-1068x801.jpg (228KB, 1633x739px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-1068x801.jpg
228KB, 1633x739px
>>138855598
>>138856919
Well /pol/?
>>
>>138855026
They will quickly realize that "bash the fash" isn't a cause that they are willing to die for and retreat quickly. Remember most Antifa are just LARPing as revolutionaries, in the bottom of their hearts they are narcissistic as fuck, and in a life threatening situation their narcissism would come to surface.

They know if they go to arms they have almost nothing to win and everything to lose, including lives in their own ranks.
>>
>>138860077
>Defending the right for people who disagree with you to voice their opinions is one of the slimiest fucking virtue signals out there, and it's one which liberals and conservatives actually rally around.

And that makes you just as much of a goddamned traitor to the US constitution as the commies.
KYS motherfucker
>>
>>138875079
>implying I'm American
>implying I'm a traitor to Britain's ZOG when 2 of my grandparents were German.
>implying I would ever value a fucking piece of paper over my blood and kin.
>>
>>138860255
But hire 40K to do what? Bleed for you? Those people may respond to financial incentives but they aren't going to enlist for trench warfare. They will surrender as soon as things get hairy.
>>
>>138875859
>Hides behind meme flag like a cowardly faggot, promotes nazi bullshit in thread about US civil conflict, then complains about being misidentified.
Fuck you, save your own country.
>>
>>138861221
fukken saved
>>
>>138876876
Hiding? This flag was meaningless to the discussion, it would have added nothing to my initial posts in this thread, and choosing the Nazi flag to "hide" it doesn't mislead or misrepresent anything I said. It ought to have made it easier to identify me with the position I took.
But whatever retard, you ran out of arguments and your jaded horse trick was to re-assert the allegiance you pledged to a system that is taking you for a ride and bleeding you dry, and you want to call other people cucked. Good job.
>>
File: dont tread.jpg (43KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
dont tread.jpg
43KB, 440x440px
Then what the fuck are you larping here for about an American Civil war?

Fucking krauts and their fenetic-predisposal to bend over and spread their cheeks for strong authority figures. It is no wonder the same people who bowed to Hitler later bowed to Communists in East Germany and now bow to Globalist policies and rapefugees.
You cannot think for yourself and rely on totalitarian ideologies to give you self worth.
>>
>>138877304
The system has been captured by traitors and criminals. We need to take them out. We have to restore the Constitution and preserve the principles of the enlightenment for ALL people.
Your identitarian ideology is fundamentally indistinguishable from the left's identitarian ideology. The ONLY difference is your choice of which group is "us" and which group is "them".

Both will lead to mass murder, ethnic cleansing, and the complete collapse of civilization.Your entire worldview is completely poisoned, and you will drag us all down with you.

Once again,
fuck you and KYS
>>
>>138858193
>>138859794
A cultural revolution is coming, and everyone here is too busy jerking themselves off to realize that things are about to go seriously south.

A storm is about to engulf the West and we need to start preparing to weather it.

>>138860015
Weapons caches exist, and not just in SF
>>
>>138855026
Well, we have been preparing since the 1960s when it was clear that it would come to this. The communist were taking over and perverting everything.

Now we're all old men.
>>
>>138861939
>we're republican capitalists
/po/ is national socialist, please go back to plebbit r/thedonald and stay there based magapede
>>
File: 1503264687371.jpg (71KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503264687371.jpg
71KB, 547x500px
>>138879032

Look at these assholes, lukewarm morons.

When did /pol/ ever fall into this im all for differing opinions. but i cannot ignore the fact that at the end of the day this tool would shoot me for being fascist even if i was white.

muh consititution wont save you or advance you it will be your human nature of in group out group. in the future the left will keep monopolizing and beating us to the punch as long as you keep propagating ideology over genetic familiarity and family. have you not learned anything so far?
>>
>>138878562
You don't seem to realise the cultural impact that the goings on in America have on the rest of the West, and have done so for the last 70 years. What happens in America isn't just your business, it reverberates.
Europe is being swarmed, invaded, by non-Europeans right now, and the attitude our general populace takes to its own displacement is largely an echo of the zeitgeist in America.

>>138879032
To stand a chance of taking out those traitors and criminals who took advantage of the political system you idolize, you have to renege on those principles and resort to force. If you want to hold onto those principles, you have to specifically define an in-group to which they apply, and the antagonistic out-group to which they do not - and this will inevitably lead back to identity politics, every single time.
>We have to restore the Constitution and preserve the principles of the enlightenment for ALL people
Then you fail to realise that not ALL people want them, that not ALL people want to live under them. The blacks who were brought over against their will, the natives who found themselves under foreign rule, didn't undersign the fucking constitution, and yet you still don't get the very root of how so many of these people, by virtue of their racial identity, have been led to oppose not only the values you hold dear, but racial Europeans as a whole.

>Both will lead to mass murder, ethnic cleansing, and the complete collapse of civilization.
Civilizations have tended towards cosmopolitanism immediately prior to their collapse throughout history. I know you're a young nation and all, but a fucking piece of paper can't over-rule human nature.

>Your entire worldview is completely poisoned, and you will drag us all down with you.
Meanwhile your worldview gives you the privilege of enabling others to drag us all down while you sit back and wash your hands of it.
>>
>comic sans
>>
File: IMG_6625.png (814KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.png
814KB, 604x717px
>>138879543
>/po/ is national socialist
>>
>>138861939
>We're republican capitalists.
>>138879543
>/po/ is national socialist
/pol/ isn't one ideology or another. It's an imageboard where different people of different nationalities and different ethnicities, with different worldviews and opinions bitch at each other.
>>
File: 1497832115971.jpg (878KB, 2165x2095px) Image search: [Google]
1497832115971.jpg
878KB, 2165x2095px
>>138862449
Yeah what are they talking about "anti-communist paranoia" Antifa actually carry red communist flags not to mention soviet flags. They're as communist as they come
>>
>>138879826
>When did /pol/ ever fall into this im all for differing opinions. but i cannot ignore the fact that at the end of the day this tool would shoot me for being fascist even if i was white.

If you insist on being a traitor
>>
>>138855026
Stop trying to escalate the situation
>Stop trying to escalate the situation

Why are people so insistant on causing chaos and violence and separation?
You've all literally fallen for the tricks of the media and have started to hate each other and will surely fall into civil war.
>>
File: 1492870770654m.jpg (81KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
1492870770654m.jpg
81KB, 1024x537px
>>138880342
Europe is being swarmed and England is so fucking cucked that you get arrested for owning a scary looking spoon - this is not the fault of Americans or of the American ideals enshrined in the Constitution. It is the fault of enemies that want to destroy individual liberty and its guarantees just like you faggots who want "a strong totalitarian state to protect my people" because you imagine you will be an ubermensch parading in shiny boots. Fuck you. We dont stockpile ammo just to shoot communists....fascists are vermin too and the enemies of civilization and our culture.
>>
File: MG.gif (909KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
MG.gif
909KB, 350x196px
>>138855598
Then you just bring more ammo boxes...
>>
>Oath keepers
>Concealed firearms
>>
>>138881188
If you insist on being a race traitor

>>138881405
>fascists are vermin too and the enemies of civilization and our culture
your culture is an enemy to life and all that is natural. Identifying between in-groups and out-groups has been part of who we are as humans for all of history and prehistory.
Your fanatic clinging to universal ethics gave rise to a flare of a transient civilization which is now flickering out at the expense of the peoples who gave rise to it in the first place.
>>
>>138881215
Chaos and violence is already here. These gears have been in motion for a long time and at this point there is realistically no way to stop it, only control the fallout and effect.

In your country it's Islam, here it's communism.
>>
>>138880342
>To stand a chance of taking out those traitors and criminals who took advantage of the political system you idolize, you have to renege on those principles and resort to force.

Not yet though. The law is on our side, the left is plotting armed insurrection right now. They are really fucking up and could go to prison for a long, long time. (if not to the gallows)
If they somehow do manage to take control, then and only then force comes into play.

Going to the protest with the intention of fighting, is not exercising free speech.
>>
>>138881921
>Going to the protest with the intention of fighting, is not exercising free speech.
I never said it was, but I'm not fuckin stupid enough to actually seek a fight with those morons while there is still social order.
>>
>>138855598
Had a good chuckle at this one mate.
Shit thread though.
>>
>>138881832
>there is no realistically way to stop it
Extermination is always an option.
>>
>>138857600
>>138855555
>>
>>138879034

Daddy Soros is here boys.
>>
>>138888888
>>
>>138883100
That can only happen if the population becomes aware of what is really happening so that media attempts to frame the situation are no longer effective. We need to figure out a way to realistically show people that a cultural revolution is about to happen if they don't crack down on Antifa.

>>138883804
When it comes to the Soros family you really need to do more research on the kids to figure out what the moves will be down the road. Georgie isn't gonna be around forever.
>>
>>138867775
I used to be a Libertarian until I realized that it's just as much of a childish fantasy as Communism. Communism, to have any chace to work, requires a population of selfless hard workers, but humans are not selfless hard workers. Libertarianism requires a society to be rational and competent, but most people are not. Liberty was a mistake. The strong should lead the weak, as it has always been. I am not a National Socialist either.
>>
>>138883804
As soon as I saw you accusing someone of being Soros I knew it was going to be someone who actually has a fucking spine. You're gonna sit on your ass when the civil war comes and you're gonna say "My whole side is controlled opposition even though they are fighting a war against non-whites who want to exterminate me. I'm gonna do nothing at all because everyone who wants me to stand up for myself are all CIA!!"
>>
>>138879032
>The ONLY difference is your choice of which group is "us" and which group is "them".
That's a huge fucking difference you goddamn retard.
>>
SOCOM Veteran Anon here.

>Order of Nine Angles initiate
>Use Nazi Occultism as a honey pot to lure in higher than average intelligence men
>Initiate them into the Temple, force the autism out of them via extreme physical ordeals (60 mile ruck marches for example)
>Teach them how to get their finances in order and life stabilized so as to be conducive for real world training
>Teach them the art of the gun
>Teach them the art of HUMINT and exploitation
>Infiltrate numerous far left organizations

Recommend reading up on Asymmetric warfare faggots. Learn and apply. I'm doing my part.

>[email protected]
>>
>>138885025
No, you evil piece of shit. BOTH ideologies lead to mass murder.
>>
>>138855026
Oh yeah I'm so scared of a bunch of worthless faggots so weak and pathetic they can't hold down a fucking job.

Let's see how tough they are marching into the northern "flyover states" in the dead of winter. I guarantee 50% desertion at least, probably more when the weed runs out.
>>
>>138885385
Sorry anon I like my Christianity. I respect what you guys are doing to support the West in general though.
>>
>>138860158
>>
>>138886071
>Contrary to most of the polemics espoused in the O9A at large, we personally know that Jesus is real and walked the earth. However, we also know we are the goats at the left of God, marked as Cain from birth. Those that are predestined to serve under Diabolus. We serve our purpose for the Creator as wolves, just as you serve yours as a sheep.
>>
Wow! Almost looks like something a typical right wing person would type to difame the liberals!
Wait...
>>
File: Lexingtonminutemen-Revo.jpg (104KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lexingtonminutemen-Revo.jpg
104KB, 680x600px
>>138881793
>Babby just read his first Jack donovan blog post about tribe

I bet you larp as a pagan in the woods to "build resilient tribal ties with your kinsmen" before you buttfuck each other too.

Let me put it in other words: statists like you are as much uttangard as communists, and together with them you will get bullets in the head for trying to subvert our culture with your totalitarian bullshit. I really dont see how this is hard to understand. You are vermin and will be treated as such. Period. Full stop. Your Nazi sophistry about "blood and heritage" and worship of the state wont stop the little lead pills. Of course, for Britbongs and Krauts, an ethnic and cultural people who have a predisposition to authoritarian figures, such things might be difficult to understand.
>>
>>138886833
>Those that are predestined to serve under Diabolus
Don't lie to yourself. You chose that left hand path, anon. Just like some of us chose the right hand path, despite inclinations to do otherwise.
>>
>>138872396
>5 decades
the leftist problem has spanned over 300 years
>>
>>138887856
Perhaps you should read your own scriptures anon.

>The Lord has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil.
– Prov 16:4

>And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren; and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.
– Romans 8:28- 30

>All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

– Rev 13:8
>>
>>138855026
>@nps.gov
>.gov
If that is their email there is no way they can get that other than being a government employee
>>
File: 1496259626227.jpg (22KB, 445x446px) Image search: [Google]
1496259626227.jpg
22KB, 445x446px
>>138885385
Satan is the great enemy. Behind the death of civilization. Behind the push towards One World Government. Behind the destruction of people's and heritage. Behind the sacrifice of liberty for tyranny and power.

You idiots don't understand the layers of the game and think Nazi Occultism is opposed to ZOG dominance and Talmudic Luciferianism.

"THE LIGHT SHINES IN THE DARKNESS, AND THE DARKNESS COMPREHENDS IT NOT"

The West will hold. You will fall to the pit of abominations of your own creation.
>>
>>138886833
>>138888330
>You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror.
- James 2:19

Though I do not deny that some good will come from what you are doing.
>>
>>138869681
You Serbs are so fucking obnoxious. Why do you try to make yourselves relevant in every topic?

No wonder the Croats hate your guts.
>>
>>138884166
In a liberatarian society tax dollars would not be used to import a replacement population. Your argument is false from the first sentence.
>>
>>138857600
>Jew
This is all anyone will hear in your rant.
Quit empowering the Left by acting out the script they have written for you
>>
>>138858279
It's like you don't even follow current events.
>>
>>138857536
agreed. Just wait till the elections and vote in republicans in 2018 and Trump again in 2020. I would only fight back if these clowns were at the polling places blocking you from casting your vote.
>>
>>138884166
And people who say that shit always imagine themselves to be among the strong, not the weak.
>>
>>138855026
>Guys, the Right wing better wake up and get in the game.
We ARE in the game
We're running the game.
Don't you get it?
WE don't fight against them. WE instigate them just by existing.
When they start attacking WE don't fight back.
The CIA, FBI, Police, etc do it for us.
That's what these intell agencies do man. They disrupt political movements, and its so easy if they get violent.
Remember the Black Panthers?
I'm not saying that the CIA and Government is on our side, they're not. They're against both of us, and if we stay good and peaceful, all their attention will be focused on the left wing terrorists.
We're the new Jews man. We run this shit.
>>
>>138892320
Don't use the term "we" if you associate with that flag. It is antithetical to everything that has made Western Civilization and American Exceptionalism worth fighting for.
>>
>>138888330
Those are interesting scriptures, but you said you are an initiate.
If that is the case, you have taken responsibility for your own will and your own fate. Religion is for the masses ( Milk for babies, and meat for strong men.) initiates make their own way.
You had to work hard to make it into your order, which I respect. But you had to use all of YOUR will to make the grade.
That's all I meant.

t. hermeticist
>>
>>138892837
>Don't use the term "we" if you associate with that flag
make me
>>
>>138893060
Oh spare me the anonymous internet tough guy routine. Pull your pants up and go see if mommy has the hotpockets ready yet.
>>
File: ian.jpg (32KB, 656x371px) Image search: [Google]
ian.jpg
32KB, 656x371px
>>138893323
>>
>>138855026
>they all looked like normal middle class folks.

thats a bit of a stretch. every protest video i see is filled with societal outcasts, invalids, fat people, bored LARP students, short haired women, etc etc.
>>
>>138893918
Blond haired blue eyed white Christian Republican redneck and Praise Jesus for that.
My mommy's daddy killed Nazis in Europe and my daddy's daddy killed commies in Korea. They are one in the same as far as I am concerned.
>>
File: ANTIFA dont lose heart.jpg (45KB, 960x490px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA dont lose heart.jpg
45KB, 960x490px
>>138861372
THIS.
>>
>>138888888
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.