[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the eternal yankie? In the space of 100 years,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1503511826848.jpg (78KB, 614x942px) Image search: [Google]
1503511826848.jpg
78KB, 614x942px
How do we stop the eternal yankie? In the space of 100 years, he has destroyed the West. Our daughters are now becoming men and our sons are becoming women. Men marry men and women marry women. The native populations of our cities are being replaced as we speak. This is all down to the hegemony of the Yankee over the last century and their degenerate pursuit for (((markets))), (((freedom))), and (((democracy))).

The eternal burger cannot be reasoned with. Just watch as he deflects these accusations and denies his responsibility, while telling us to be responsible. He is a vile creature, a jew without the hat. Americans are no longer white, they're proto jews. If you believe they can be allies, you are sorely mistaken. They will betray us for the first shekel. Never trust the eternal yankie.
>>
>>138849579
America is literally your fault, britbong. If you guys hadnt pulled off the greatest military failure of all time, America would be filled with tea drinking Muslims by now.
>>
>>138849831
It's your fault for betraying the king out of greed for shekels. See? Even in the beginning you were money obsessed proto kikes with no honour.
>>
>>138849579
>In the space of 100 years, he has conquered and re-written what was thought of as the west

ftfy.
>>
>>138849579
All this decadence is your fault Europe. We used to be racist, sexually modest, and hardworking people. But we kept getting shamed into not being progressive enough
>>
File: 1503405305938.png (162KB, 1044x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1503405305938.png
162KB, 1044x1841px
>>138850035
You see how the accusations just slithered of this Yankee? Truly no shame or moral compass, he even brags about it.
How is that working out for you?
Are you excited about becoming Brazil version 2?
>>
>>138850172
>what is the 1960s
A direct response to your history.
You doomed the West to multiculturalism and guilt by bringing slaves to your country to save a few shekels. Truly kikes in spirit.
>>
>>138849579
Look, bong. We know you wanted the south to win the Civil war so you could retake the north. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>138850354
Hey, anything after is our fault. We were doing the slave thing on this soil long before it was the USA. I really do hate that we are stuck with our shitty past while the rest of Europe got to cut and run with colonialism. But the migrant crisis is karma I guess.
>>
>>138849579

What's up with all the sudden anti American posting? It's more than usual

Is this another slide thread?
>>
File: awynZWN.jpg (58KB, 599x616px) Image search: [Google]
awynZWN.jpg
58KB, 599x616px
>>138850511
Shit, I'd have picked cotton myself if the reward was no blacks.
>>
>>138850245
>that racism tho
this is why europe is irrelevant.
>>
File: betsyross.jpg (43KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
betsyross.jpg
43KB, 500x343px
>>138849579
Stay mad ahmed
>>
>>138849917
"Black babies was used to catch alligators in Louisiana. They would tie ropes around our little black babies necks and they would throw them at the alligators to catch em"

LITERALLY ANNUDA SHOAH
>>
>>138850546
/pol/ is the most anti-American place I have ever been to
>>
>>138851393
>>138849917
lol wrong thread
>>
>>138849917
Nobody gives a fuck about the king, Bendick Cubercunt
>>
>>138849579
USSR inflicted much evil upon the world and upon its own people, but there is one thing that USSR did right - its secret services managed subvert JewSA institutions with its own marxist poison and trigger its self-destruction that happens right now. There are only 52% of good resourceful kike servants out there, and there soon be less and less, as dumb lower races fill the JewSA. In less than a hundred years it will stop being greatest weapon of banks and Israel and turn into one large Brazil-like 85IQ shithole, end much fitting for kike slaves who did so much harm to rest of the world.
>>
>>138850793
You belong in Africa Tyrone
>>
>>138850354
All of which could've been avoided by simply giving the colonies fair representation in parliament.

That was an awfully Jewish thing to do. Denying your own brothers a seat at the table.
>>
>>138852675
It's only Jewish when someone else does it, idiot. Obviously using the colonies to pay back debt from the war with France without giving the colonies representation was just a sign of good faith on the king's part.

In all seriousness though, nobody fucks people over for shekels like the British do. They've practically perfected the art.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.