[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People use the IQ argument so often. Are asians the masterrace then?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 23

File: chinkIQ.png (87KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
chinkIQ.png
87KB, 1000x600px
>>
Asians are the best at IQ, but Asians lack a certain awareness of the world and a certain spirit. There's more to intelligence, and it's not the only value. Ethics determines how you apply your intelligence - to make the world better or to be an asshole.

Now go watch a scene of a little girl getting hit by a car in China versus in North America.

They're allies (well most of them), they're smarter by many metrics than whites,
>>
>>138846874
The graph is wrong. Just proves that you are a dumb cunt. Anyone that thinks this graph is correct is a retard.
>>
File: Anglican bell curve.jpg (14KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Anglican bell curve.jpg
14KB, 500x305px
>>138846874
wrong
the eternal ANGLO has mastered the art of suckling aryan iq through the blood stream
the refineries assist in the purification process making aryan blood all the more potent
>>
File: Anglican iq.jpg (36KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
Anglican iq.jpg
36KB, 500x481px
>>138847211
>>
Yeah, sure, all those Japanese shitheads, Korean drones and Chinese peasants were taken into account of the sample, not to mention Indochina mutts.

Would be really interesting to find the composition and size, sample methodology of those IQ researches.

It is incredibly easy to manipulate the outcome/results that way.
>>
>>138846874
Asians are smart enough to cheat, earning them a high score. Whites are smart enough to cheat as well, but unlike asians we have a sense of honor.
>>
>>138846874
asians are the best at solving problems like math
europeans (this means americans too unless you've raicemixed with outsiders) are more high test which makes them more aggressive and innovative, iq of many countries beats all but the best asians
africans shit iq
south africans better than africans but shit, unless bred with spanish or other european, they're on the level of mexicans i think. usa is alittle lower than europe these days, highest germany sweden finland not in order. the rest are the usual uk, denmark, netherlands etc
>>
>>138847555
italy also high
>>
>>138846874
No they take tests from like 30 people like the kikes do where as whites take thousands of IQ samples.
>>
File: 1497364264876.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497364264876.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>138847609
also dont believe finland #1 it's a lie. but it's up there in all studies
>>
>>138846874

IQ is only the measurement of one type of intelligence, it has nothing to do with morals or good behaviour, often its the reverse.

Often the very smartest are also dysfunctional in other ways, such as creativity or moral behaviour.China as an example has zero moral compass due to years of abuse, genocide and religious suppression.For all its smart people it cannot innovate but they can copy and adapt ideas.
>>
>>138846874
>using a normalized distribution rather than showing the real one which shows whites have a fat tail distribution and thus white males are x4 as likely to have a genius level IQ

Whoops
>>
>>138846874
They're smarter, but lack the creative spirit of Westerners
>>
>>138847755
I was going to point this out. Whites and males have big deviations but not the highest mean.
>>
File: 1426940215204.jpg (125KB, 869x816px) Image search: [Google]
1426940215204.jpg
125KB, 869x816px
>>138847755
also true
>>
File: jews iq inbred.jpg (819KB, 1386x1746px) Image search: [Google]
jews iq inbred.jpg
819KB, 1386x1746px
>>138846874

Jews have lower IQs than whites. Also there population is bottle necked and "white" will include Latinos.

Chinese cheat results

/thread
>>
>>138847015
Exactly, IQ is intelligence.
IQ is NOT, wisdom, fortitude, dexterity, strength, or charisma. Its the D&D character who put all their points in ONE stat and forgot about everything else.
>>
>>138847827
Do they really
Many inventions are credited to the chinese
Fake news?
>>
>>138847843
Like I said if you actually look at most of the IQ charts it is 30-40 for both jews and chinks but 3000 or something for white IQ. There is one floating around that shows it.
>>
>>138847951

GUNPOWDER
>>
>>138847426
Asians have so much honour they kill themselves over it.
>>
>>138846874
No. They cheat at every opportunity they can. There are constantly scandals involving chink students being discovered to have gotten their credentials through fraudulent means. They, like Indians, will lie, cheat and steal to get whatever they want.

But Asians also lack empathy so they usually do not care if their negligence of maintaining a standard causes deaths (note all those webms of the floor collapsing in malls, elevator shafts fucking up, drivers seemingly having no idea what the hell they are doing etc).

They are only out for one thing: themselves.
They get a sense of pride when their son/daughter who they have no real emotional attachment to does well in school or gets a cushy job, so they can brag about it. Think Khan from King of the Hill.

Westerners are often shocked as fuck to see Asian kids who are supposed to be good at maths doing shit at it in Asia, they don't pay attention and will copy each other's work.
>>
>>138847555
> asians are the best at solving problems like math
Myth.
>>
>>138848050
They used it for fortune telling and firecrackers.
>>
>>138848074

Any excuse, eh? cumstain
>>
File: sftfi1{image3}.gif (5KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
sftfi1{image3}.gif
5KB, 462x347px
This is a garbage slide thread.
Check pic related.
Don't reply to this faggot shill.
>>
>>138847015
>no morals in asians

Pretty sure this is thevsame thing some black people say about white people.
>>
I often wonder, how is it that despite the east asian genetic advantage Chinese are such utter shit? EVERY single Chinese person I've known has been a shitty human being. I've known at least some people of most other races that /pol/ considers inferior, who have in fact been decent people. But no Chinese. I'm actually starting to believe that they are sub human.

Note that most of the negative Asian traits that people have posted in this thread also apply primarily to Chinese.
>>
>>138846874
That graph isn't correct. Each curve is differently shaped.
>>
>>138848215
It is a known fact chinks are devious cheating subhumans right below the kikes.
>>
>>138848150
not a myth, test results. who knows if it's true.
>>
They're not genetically more intelligent, their intelligent comes from their society and culture. It should be what any utopia would strive for.

You really think our shitty public school indoctrination system comes close to theirs?
>>
>>138846874
>actually believing China's reported iq numbers
Ashkenazim are the master race
>>
>>138848317
All the good Chinese, like Indians, get out and find somewhere better.

It's a classic rule of "if they still live there it's because they're too stupid to leave".
>>
>>138848317
Because mainland china is a shithole. America nuke them from orbit pls
>>
>>138848432
>t 90iq israeli
>>
>>138847912
That infographic is... Laughably stupid.

Israel is not 100% Ashkenazi, every race has genetic conditions and if you read what you posted it says 90~ of Ashkenazim are simply carriers of that one specific condition.

You'd be considered illiterate in any country without the Greek alphabet by your own standards also.

You can do better than that, Anon.
>>
File: C6SsUm4VUAAzWu_.jpg large.jpg (40KB, 540x292px) Image search: [Google]
C6SsUm4VUAAzWu_.jpg large.jpg
40KB, 540x292px
Japs understand that multikulti is a cancer that would eradicate their people.
Maybe they are smarter.
Either that or dumb jewed whites keep getting rid of all of the smart whites.
>>
>>138846874
Chinks aren't human
>>
>>138848074
Well, as it applies to IQ testing, I think it's a bigger issue that the people China tests are all urban youth from more affluent families. They don't test their rural people. It's biases the sampling but either way, even if the results are true, look at what our societies have actually done with their intellect. Most of their people still live in squalor, they're poisoning their own water supply to the point they will run out of water in a few years. They don't invent anything of note that is original, they just steal and sometimes improve upon western designs incrementally but never leaps forward.
>>
File: 5463578609.jpg (21KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
5463578609.jpg
21KB, 466x466px
>>138846874
Balance is the key to nearly everything. The Chinese figured this out centuries ago. Besides, if East Asians are so intellectually superior, What the hell is going on with N. Korea? You would think they'd be smart enough to stop and say "Wait a minute. What the fucking fuck are we doing here?"
>>
>>138846874
Master race or not is the Westerners view.
Japanese don't understand it.
>>
File: images (2).png (3KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
3KB, 208x243px
>>138847015
>asians lack a "certain" x quality I can't possibly measure by scientifically means thus I'm better than them. Prove me wrong fgts!

I bet asians wouldn't have picked a stupid leaf.
>>
>>138848215
t. Low IQ chink.
>>
>>138848317
Every Chinese I met was cool. Only africans have behaved like subhumans.
>>
>>138847685

Wrong they have in fact tested millions in Asia, its almost obsessed with IQ, far more than the west.

I would however argue that they are likely to be only testing from the higher end, ie middle class up... china for example has a massive population more than all whitenations combined of which about 80% are farm peasant stock, this i suspect would bring down the average results if they were tested in large numbers.

Of course thats not going to happen as it fits the narrative in Asia to promote education as much as possible.. Having said all that its also likely the stupid genes will have been weeded out much more during their times of genocide and famine the stupid would not be so resilient or adaptable.
I doubt its much different with the ashkanazi jew, Having spent most of thier history moving and adapting and natural selection would ensure the smart survived better than the stupid, a few thousand years and boom, high IQ in the small population thats left.
>>
>>138848295
The article the graph comes from argues against that position.
>>
>>138848295
Do you have any actual data on the different Std devs or just the made up graph.
>>
>>138848405
>who knows if it's true.
... The foundation of a myth.

It's one of those "facts" that everybody knows and believes because it's been repeated ad nauseum. It's just not true.
>>
File: Callanish-Standing-Stones.jpg (52KB, 655x350px) Image search: [Google]
Callanish-Standing-Stones.jpg
52KB, 655x350px
>>138846874
All the IQ tests that I've done give a result of between 105 and 115. /pol/ is full of people who state IQ of 130+
Aye, right.
>>
>>138846874
Who cares? I want a nation for my own people. White people are not migrating to China in great numbers.
>>
>>138848150
>>138848455
American math teams are basically just chinks and maybe 1 european.
>>
>>138847934
>real life = dnd
Whew
>>
>>138847015
Sounds like some bullshit.
>>
>>138846874
>>138847015
>>138847555
>>138847727
>>138847827
>>138847843
>>138847934
wrong answers; cop outs

>>138847403
>>138847426
this
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
>>
>>138848690
I know less about it than the guys who did the test and so far there hasnt been many tests that show otherwise so I'll accept it, but I agree with you on the ways of the chinese and japanese. I don't question them cheating
>>
>>138847015
China has a glorious communist system that somehow manages to have all the shit parts commies normally ascribe to capitalism, such as being held responsible when you're the first person to help.

You'll hear the same advice in Africa: If you hit an animal or a child with your car in the bush, just keep going. They will either rob you or murder you. The Chinese, at least, have the distinction of that hellholish attitude being enforced by their left wing government.

Take the Chinese out of China, and they're perfectly capable of your typical Western compassion. While also being enormously right wing, most of the time. You'd figure there'd be a huge culture gap between us and chinks, and Asians in general, but it seems both the West and the East have developed the sort of logic where you reason it's the best to adapt to your new surroundings.

Niggers and muslims, in the meantime, just scream and cry until they get what they want, and blame everyone but themselves for everything that happens to them.

But I suppose OP is right. It's not about IQ. It's about culture. That's probably why lefties are still perfectly willing to talk about IQ (often while claiming everyone white and not leftist has low IQ), but they don't even seem to know the meaning of the word "culture", and use it to describe anything vaguely positive they see in non-Western cultures. And the theatre. And that's basically it.
>>
>>138846874
Yes. Masculinity and strength serves no purpose in an intellectual society. Niggers in factories and Asians in school. And whites on politics because chinks tend to go commie sometimes.
>>
>>138848961
t. Chink.
>>
>>138849150
>A mongolian being sour about chinks

Well, colour me surprised...
>>
>>138848646
Yeah given that China had instituted testing programs to qualify for civil service positions for millennia, this has placed strong societal pressure on having high intelligence. 50 plus generations of this is bound to have had an effect on the population at large.
>>
>>138848646
You'd think that, but intellect isn't the most important ingredient to survival in such situations (especially with Mao's leap forward) in that situation the most important attribute was ruthlessness. You had to be willing to kill your fellow people in order for you to survive. Intellect also plays a role of course but it's far less important than being ruthless. Hell, they killed off much of their intellectuals.
>>
>>138849218
>chinese now are the same as thousands of years ago
This really is a /thread. Go home han insectoid.
>>
>>138846874
Whites and Asians should live in harmony. They are the only 2 races I approve to racemix
>>
>>138849202
No reason to colour you, you're already plenty coloured.

Even if I had some Ghengis DNA, I'd still be whiter than you, and for sure, not a chink.

Africans and Asians don't like each other because they remind each other too much of one another. They both want to be on massah's good side, or at least long enough so that they might rob him.
>>
>>138846874
There is no good metric for asian IQ unlike other groups. The usual metric used is curve-fitting based on generalized exams, but the chinese are reputed for believing on a cultural level that cheating on such exams is par to the course.
>>
>>138849364
That's probably because you're a beta orbiter of "submissive" Asian waifus.
>>
>>138846874
>>138847015
Usually, it goes:
Below avg intelligence = Highly emotionally driven
Avg intelligence = Empathetic and sometimes driven by emotion
High intelligence = lack of empathy and robotic
>>
>>138848817

You wish, the telegraph article is way off and its one tiny incident, even with say a cheat rate of 25% which is way over whatever it really is it still wouldnt move the average much... I dont think you understand the population numbers involved,

Something like 30% of all degrees in china are false or cheated but the sheer number and remaining 70% legit earned degrees would still be more than the worlds annual output combined. Your excuse of its all cheating is unfortunately just wishful thinking.
>>
File: WE WUZ MASTER RACE AND SHIET.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ MASTER RACE AND SHIET.png
50KB, 593x552px
White niggs give all kinds of excuses for their lower IQ scores, just as black niggs give all kinds of excuses for theirs, or women for theirs. Facts are facts, "race realists" - you're not the top dogs. Blacks are better than you in body, and Asians in brains.
>>
File: LARP life.jpg (124KB, 1200x520px) Image search: [Google]
LARP life.jpg
124KB, 1200x520px
>>138849891
>LARP: The Post
>>
>>138849373
>Africans and Asians don't like each other because they remind each other too much of one another.
not really true.
and what do you care if asians have highest iq. at worst it's this >>138847934 but they fucked that up too >>138847904
it's like owning the fastest car in town but have never driven it.
and the car is probably leased.
>>
>>138847015
>muh emotional intelligence
literal nigger
>>
>>138850248
Hey why do so many non-whites fly the gadsden flag and ancap flag is that them trying to LARP as Americans?
>>
>>138850438
I don't get them
I already LARP irl by being obese
>>
>>138848059
Chinese do not, and they only care if they are caught, and it is basically not even looked down upon to cheat there. It is expected of you. If you don't cheat they will look at you like you are stupid.
>>
>>138846874
The fact is that only brainlets use the IQ argument
>>
>>138850655
>t. sub-99 percentile brainlet

End thyself brainweenie
>>
>>138846874
>masterrace
What is it?
>>
>>138849751
well i do understand most of the population is rural and have been intentionally raised as peasant farmers with no access to technology
>>
>>138847717

How do they test IQ in different countries to get an average number? Do they take social and economical classes into consideration to get as close as possible to represent the population demografics?

For example, does the average Chinese factory worker, peasant or other low skill workers get a shot at the IQ test like their scientists, doctors, engineers etc? If not then it's easy to claim their nstionsl IQ is much higher because only the top tier of their population get to represent the average score
>>
>>138848750
Who discovered all the equations and methods they copy to perform their calculations?
>>
>>138851089
i would imagine they would contant a local university or whatever place with a dna lab and ask them to do it.
you'd have to read the full research paper of each meme picture you see on 4chan to know the truth. back in the 90s they had money for controlled iq studies, not so much anymore.
>>
>>138850947
https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E8%B6%85%E4%BA%BA

Essentially
>>
>>138851188

>you'd have to read the full research paper of each meme picture you see on 4chan to know the truth

I should, don't know much about IQ and how it works aside from memetastic internet tests people brag about here
>>
>>138850947
They are arguing about what race of people is best based upon intelligence measured by IQ.
>>
>>138851089
That's not a problem specific to IQ. It applies to any sampling. If your sample is biased(ask 100 people at a uni, or on the street in one city) then there are a lot of confounding variables introduced and you really can not extrapolate from that biased sample to the general population.

What we do (SCB) is keep a list of the population, assign them numbers and let a random number generator select them. As long as the sample is fairly large(much smaller than you'd think) a random process will give you a very good estimate of the general population. I can't speak for that particular study, but as it's a universal problem with a simple solution I'd imagine everyone does it in a similar manner.

I do know that study directly measured IQ. There are other similar studies(and resultant maps) that tried to circumvent the problem of cost by using IQ proxies like PISA results, vocabulary(very good proxy for IQ, surprisingly) or language tests.

That one's a direct measurement but I don't know how they did the sampling.
>>
>>138846874
You missed the point, IQ isn't particularly valuable in and of itself but it is a fairly accurate predictor of how well you're going to do in life.
Someone with low IQ is going to have a hard time living adapting to a average or high IQ society, arguably someone with a high IQ is also going to have a bad time in a society of morons.
There is no equality in nature, multiculturalism just doesn't work because people of different race, culture and capability can't produce a functional society.
>>
>>138848302
Doesnt matter, all we have to do is ignore IQ for a second, which is a raw number, and just compare western and asian civilization. The west just wins in all metrics.
>>
>>138850947
A strawman to discredit people that acknowledge both race and culture matters. It's like calling someone a white supremacist to avoid discussing the right white people have to want to live around other white people rather than niggers.
>>
>>138851622

Sounds reasonable, but is the same methods applied in China for instance? I'm just speculating but maybe they would like to make a biased test in order to create an illusion of higher IQ for propaganda purpouses, unless the test was done by a non governmental organisation

Aside from that, pretty cool to get some insight into SCB, got any fun statistical facts to share that most of us don't know about?
>>
>>138846874
asians are a side grade to whites. whites tend to want to steal others land. while whites claim asians are doing just that now china buys land thats for sale and its citizens obtain citizenship in the countries where land is bought. they ares marching through africa shooting people

whites tend to glorify their gib me dat status by labeling it conquest but they dont like nigs and kebabs showing up unannounced in the west molesting their kids do they

east asiannations fought with each other. they knew of the west and middle east for a long time and had no desire to rule over foreigners. to a degree you could even say thats the joke. whites want to rule over nigs and asians dont want to even be in the same country as nigs
>>
>>138846874
Only the first IQ test determines some measure of intelligence. The subsequent tests measure your ability to do IQ tests.
>>
>>138852789
Asians just happen to be a bit better than Euros at the skills IQ tests test.
Europeans are overall the master race.
>>
File: Frost-3.png (363KB, 1174x524px) Image search: [Google]
Frost-3.png
363KB, 1174x524px
>>138852920
>Europeans
portugal is on par with albanians or something sorry
>>
>>138852343
They actually did so with PISA. The Chinese only let their three most developed cities take the tests, luckily the folks doing the study didn't let that shit fly so they listed their results as "China - Shanghai" and such. So yeah, don't trust Chinese statistics. Japs seem alright though.
>Aside from that, pretty cool to get some insight into SCB, got any fun statistical facts to share that most of us don't know about?
I've got jack shit myself, sorry. But from what I've read elsewhere, if SD manages to make collection of ethnic data legal again we're going to have one bright damn future. The Danish and Norwegian data on their muslim population is very condemning. Don't think people will take kindly to that having been swept under the rug once it sees the light of day again.

Also for some more statistical nerdery, it's pretty much all survey data so what type of person actually replies is a major factor in the result. Even in an honest and sound study that can skew the result a lot and nobody will ever know they got it wrong. Just look at SCB's political polling, fucking internet surveys were more representative. That's why we all came buckets when they reimposed conscription, it is the best source of data imaginable. It's actually accurate, nothing voluntary or (((ethical))) ever is.
>>
>>138853318
lal, when you ever become a major world power and control half of the world with your spanish bros and bring trade and civilization to the heathens everywhere around the world, you can talk shit about Portuguese not being europeans.
>>
>>138853716
I didn't call you not europeans, I just said europe is not uniform. besides the first bones of modern human are from albania area.
>>
>>138854005
That is def not what you said, but sure.
>>
>>138846874
There are dozens of different groups considered white or Asian. China contains the vast majority of Asians. China is known to pick out only specific schools in Beijing and cherry picks groups for their IQ tests and other testing systems. They purposely skew their IQ tests. You cannot trust """Asian""" average IQ, only that for specific places such as Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.
>>
>>138854120
albania is next to greece, where western culture was formed. i didnt question your historical significance but your geographic location and proximity to africa. of course those whose lineage is purely white are probably comparable to northern europe.
>>
>>138854275
>can't trust Chinese iq because it's "fake"
>but can trust iq of those places with Chinese majority populations like Singapore and Hong Kong that are consistent with those from China.
>>
>>138854792
i have more faith in hong kong or singapore than I do in china. for one they don't have a border with russia, mongolia etc.
>>
File: thinking.png (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
27KB, 600x600px
>>138847302
>>138847211
Wow I can't believe that certain denominations with northern European origins and largely northern European members happens to have high IQ. Really makes you think.

I'd just like to note many sources have Lutherans in the top 3.
>>
>>138854792
There are major cities in many European countries that have higher IQ averages than the rest of the country. It's likely the same applies to Particular cities in China. The actually Chinese average is probably lower than the average for cherry-picked portions of the population used by the Chinese government.
>>
>>138847609
>>
>>138848572
What is wrong in N. Korea is the same thing wrong with the Jews intentionally destroying the US.

The people with power would rather destroy everything than give up their power. CNN is going absolutely insane because they're trying to go nuclear and destroy everything in order to maintain their power but they're instead failing on both fronts.
>>
>>138859486
wtf sicily
Anyway it don't make sense because such a low IQ in a big region like Sicily will bring the IQ down
>>
>>138846874
Every race has it's strengths and it's weaknesses we can all thrive and help each other to grow, if we weren't mashed together and baited constantly
>>
>>138846874
no because small cock
>>
File: that_last_question.png (40KB, 733x644px) Image search: [Google]
that_last_question.png
40KB, 733x644px
>>138848738
Is there a problem? IQ only measures your short term memory capacity, short term memory speed and processing speed and overall brain processing power. That's why it doesn't measure peoples ability to be creative, innovative or solution thinkers. Those traits need a whole new type of test and as far as I know that type of test doesn't exist yet.

Are you really that surprised that /pol/ is full of intelligent people? This is an image board with a lot of writing, reading and non-stop arguing (actually reminds me of my undergrad STEM lounge). This isn't a place that normies with their 15 second attention spans would bother to hang out. This ironically, is a place for people who are detail obsessed, analytical and deep thinking minds and think in logical and tautological ways.
>>
>>138846874
maybe, but the point is that if your society falls below a certain average, it cant maintain civilization
>>
>>138847015
They may score high on spatial problems, but fuck me are they shit at spatial awareness. They never look where they're going, what might be in the way, or ever seem to drive anywhere without causing problems.

Formula 1 is a brilliant example. Loads of talented drivers, excellent engineers with some of the best engines in the world back in their day, but no Asian has ever won the championship.
>>
>>138865312
>can't maintain organized multi citystate civilization
Then at least we will see multiple citystates cvilizations emergeing, a la Detroit, Chicago and ....what's another crap city that went to shit in last 50 years for $500 Trebek.
>>
>>138865469
Also martial arts. I think it has something to do with reflexes and hand eye spatial coordination to be honest.
Oddly enough most sports or even e-sports that require brutally fast reflexes and hand eye cordination barely have any asians. Competitive online FPS such as CS:GO, CS1.6 Quake, realworld combat sports such as boxing, mma or non combat sports such as Formula F1, NASCAR and etc...
Most of those, except in boxing are dominated by people of European origin. Neanderthal genetics?
>>
File: argument deposited.jpg (5KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
argument deposited.jpg
5KB, 300x300px
>>138849891
>Blacks are better than you in body
kek no, blacks have more bII muscles and are more explosive but tire faster, whites have more aII muscles and are stronger and more durable.
They also have thinner waists ergo their mastery of the marathon as they are lighter, but their absence in strongman.
>>
>>138865186
Universities used to be places where such discussions were held in the greatest detail imaginable for year after year, until an agreeable conclusion was reached or a new angle found.
Then universities turned into dogmatic education centres for the cucked and coated.

You know what I'm thinking?
4chan. This glorious ocean of piss, shit and banter.
This place is a better university than universities.
Fucking hell.
We don't need a university to prove our skill.
>>
>>138846874
are they testing the peasants in east asia, or are they just testing the well off ones that can afford to migrate to the US?
>>
>>138846874
Only the japanese.
>>
>>138846874
Nah, that would literally be the Jews followed by Asians.

>>138847015
>Whitey may be smart but dey lack SOUL, nigga! Dey lack SOUL! We got SOUL, we got BLUES, we got R&B. Hell, dat cracka Elvis even stole ROCK AND ROLL from brothas!
Exact same story here.

>Now go watch a scene of a little girl getting hit by a car in China versus in North America.
No go watch the aftermath of a natural disaster in Japan versus the same in America. Japan and the US are much closer in terms of development level than the US and communist China.

Hell, compare North Korea and South Korea to see the difference between two genetically identical populations. The Korean peninsula is the perfect test subject for the merits of communism and capitalism.
>>
File: Secret natzi tech.jpg (50KB, 820x546px) Image search: [Google]
Secret natzi tech.jpg
50KB, 820x546px
>>138848577
go back to be you fucking schlomo
>divide
>not an argument
>kys
>>
>>138865876
Maybe the greater strategy.
In E-sports you don't have to worry about fuel consumption, tyre wear, milliseconds of time you can save, how many laps you've done or how far ahead you are.
Same with drifting in Japan, those drivers are insanely good but their success or failure are entirely dependent on twitch reflexes.

BTW the FIA is coming with F1 E-sports soon, using this year's Codemasters game. We'll see how well Asians will do without superlicenses getting in the way.
>>
>>138866128
>No go watch the aftermath of a natural disaster in Japan versus the same in America. Japan and the US are much closer in terms of development level than the US and communist China.
If my memory serves me right, that is because Japanese natives, despite their isolation from mainland Asia for the past 300-400 years are actually genetically closer to ancient Proto-IndoEuropeans (ie Precursors to modern Europeans and precursors to first Ancient Civilizations) than they are to other Asians such as Chinese. I can't remember where I saw this info, but it was a /pol/ thread recently. Apparently Japanese genetics have a lot of ancient (2-3 kya and older) European and Middle-East genetic admixture in them vs their geographically proximate brothers, Chinese, Vietnamese and etc. It shows up in Japanese facial features as well, very noticeably.
>>
>>138848785
>Whew
>surprised that a site that is founded on anime/nerds draws parallels to D&D.

Also, refute it. Ad hominem is not a proper rebuttal.
>>
>>138846874
**Ashkenazi Jews
>>
>>138866734
https://www.quora.com/How-genetically-similar-are-Han-Chinese-to-Japanese
>All genetic evidence I have ever seen show that that Japanese are quite distant from Han Chinese and group more closely with Koreans than anyone else, and maybe also some Asians in far Northeast Asia (present day Russia)...
>Linguistically Japanese is not even in the same language family as Chinese. There is much debate but many believe Japanese is related to Korean and they are both very distantly related to Mongolia, Turkish, and Manchu, not at all to Sino-Tibetan languages, although Japan has absorbed a lot of vocabulary and also a writing system from Japan.
Well that makes sense. Two of the most sucesful countries in Asia are also very close to each other in genetic distance.
>>
>>138866355
Yes, but in e-sports you have to worry about ammo left, flashbangs and nades plus overall guessing of where is everyone and where are the opfor members after initial encounter. Fast paced tactical strategy, especially in 5 vs 5 CS scrims.
>>
>>138867388
>Two of the most sucesful countries in Asia are also very close to each other in genetic distance.
Not really, it's more like a small strip next to an island and that island being similar. This is like being surprised that genetically speaking the English are more similar to the French than the Poles. Keep in mind that China is roughly the size of Europe and the Han are mostly concentrated in the center/south. That said, perhaps a better comparison is to wonder why the Swedes are more like the Danes than Italians.
>>
>>138846874
probably, but many believe something doesn't add up between their intelligence and their achievements, claiming they lack other characteristics that aren't measured under IQ.

While something like that is perfectly possible with how we can see increase in IQ in certain syndromes but the decrease if other capabilities, I'd be cautious in claiming such a thing exists, or which are the causes for it without statistics behind, but the one thing I feel confident in saying is that they are better than the niggers and a collaboration with them for eugenics end could bear great results.

also honorary aryans a qt.
>>
>>138850438
Its because any nigger can be an ancap or a libertarian, but to be a nationalist you must be white or caucasian.
>>
>>138867388
Japan was known as a source of mass produced absolute shit quality goods (think 90s China) before WWII. Korea was an Africa tier country back in the day, chinks in Taiwan were more succesful than gooks for decades.
>>
>>138847015
They also cheat. Frequently.
>>
>>138846874
No, because they are physically unattractive people and have no human compassion which is essential in a functioning society. That's why white-run western nations are the most sought after nations even by Asians.
>>
File: iq adjusted.png (1MB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
iq adjusted.png
1MB, 1400x600px
>>138847609
>>138847717
here is a fun map
>>
Asians have high IQs in the sense of an idiot savant. Great at things like math but socially autistic
>>
>>138873097
>yo nigguh dis whitys might be book smart but dey don't kno' da street!
>>
>>138872313
>mfw I remember that protest because the students weren't allowed to cheat

Cheating on a test to pretend you have a higher IQ is no real problem...until it comes time to use it. No one can tell me they've never met someone who could talk a good fight and then when push came to shove they got put in a coma. Exactly the same thing.
>>
>>138846874
yes.
>>
>>138872699
IQ adjustment?
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.