[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Live The Confederacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: freeasabird.jpg (196KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
freeasabird.jpg
196KB, 822x462px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqszfdqL8F4
>>
Damn Yankees will out to ban songs like this next.

There's one war that the South never lost and that is the morale war.
>>
>Live in most fertile part of the country
>bumper crops almost every year
>Strong culture and heritage
>Pride for said culture and heritage
>Based political views are the norm
>SSS rank food
>Summer most of the year
>Autumn is life-saving

No wonder the confederacy has such good morale even today
>>
>>138846306

The south is overwhelmingly nigger.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boRzFrmcM60&list=PLZR10QMWJ8DgDm5v6LHAKQ5K4cylypEDT
>>
>>138846488
Only in the inner cities, out in the country it's much better, even good black people go out to the country because they're sick of nignogs

If i had a penny for every based black person who's sick of ghetto people and culture, i'd be well off.
>>
You guys lost
>>
>>138847144
We all lost. Thats what you faggots don't seem to understand.
>>
>>138844992
We'll just burn down you treason faggots again. Looks like "the south" is due for another Sherman March, time to burn you pests down again.
>>
>>138847333
You fuckers were the traitors. Hence waging total war on your country men and giving niggers rights.
>>
File: 1497753261225.jpg (102KB, 943x627px) Image search: [Google]
1497753261225.jpg
102KB, 943x627px
the fire rises
>>
>>138847333
I'm more annoyed with the fact that the North kept virtue signaling instead of being honest why they fought the South

It had nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with political power, stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>138847144
Dumb Yankee fucks; too intellectually challenged to figure out that they didn't win either.

(((They))) were the only winners.
>>
>>138847144
Dumb Yankee fucks; too intellectually challenged to figure out that they didn't win either.

(((They))) were the only real winners.
>>
>>138846488
south east is. south west isn't.

split is a North South line just west of Dallas and Houston
>>
File: the-average-australian.jpg (2MB, 1063x707px) Image search: [Google]
the-average-australian.jpg
2MB, 1063x707px
>>138844992
Fuck Yankee clowns
>>
>>138847560
>nothing to do with slavery
Then there's a lot of misinformation out there, seems that for the confederates at least it was very much about it. And why ban it if you don't care about it?
>>
>>138844992
I much prefer this little ditty
>>
>>138848556

Slavery was important economically but not morally like the North kept trying to shill

The reason they did the 3/5ths compromise (a compromise that said that a black person only counted as 3/5ths a person in a census) was because slavery gave the south too much representative power since they had a much higher population, the civil war was mainly to outlaw slavery so then the south would have much less power once the freed slaves decided to go elsewhere.

Morality was the excuse to go to war against their own kinsmen.
>>
>>138848759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmmeR5Hqd0g
>>
File: rbrfbrffgb.png (12KB, 600x242px) Image search: [Google]
rbrfbrffgb.png
12KB, 600x242px
How would the demographics in the US, especially in the South, be like today if the Confederacy won?
>>
>>138849018
White. Maybe some natives here and there on their own land.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.