[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0388.jpg (23KB, 214x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
23KB, 214x225px
How deep does it go
>>
first you let them claim the rainbow, now you'll let them claim stars too?
>>
>>138843755
The Star of David, yes
>>
>>138843718
To the bottom.
>>
>>138843718
lol remember when the Jews reeeeed the fuck out when Trump tweeted a sheriff star and they thought it was a jew star?
>>
>>138843909
Where's the bottom?
>>
>>138843957
I didn't see that
>>
>>138843960
I do not exactly know.
>>
>>138843985
It was early on during the campaign. I'm so glad /pol/ convinced me to pay attention to a campaign for once.
>>
>>138844050
Exactly
>>
>>138844072
That's a very gay thing to say

No one should convince you how to think
>>
>>138844141
They didn't convince me how to think. They just convinced me to watch the stupid primary debates after I'd sworn off presidential politics because in the past they have caused me to binge drink to try to escape the pain.
>>
>>138844202
You should binge because it's fun, not to escape pain man
>>
>>138844279
Binging isn't that fun either way really once the novelty wears off. Turning off the gut-wrenching political bullshit was a much better option.
>>
>>138844460
You can get drunk and not talk about politics
>>
>>138846507
I generally don't do that. But a few drinks does tend to be a useful lubricant if somebody wants me to talk about politics. Drinking is about balance. Just like the balance between having a genuine discussion with somebody you might not agree with and revealing your power level and summoning a spirit bomb to kick the ass of Freeza's final form because Namek is done for and you need to save your friends, your son you made by ejaculating in your wife's pussy, and your worst enemies, and Earth itself.
>>
>>138846904
Jesus I'm not reading that

All I got from it was I can handle binge drinking because I'm not mentally ill

Go talk to someone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.