[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Negro Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Warned2 - Copy.jpg (873KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Warned2 - Copy.jpg
873KB, 1280x720px
Why did black america fail?
Why does it continue to be the model of "how to be black in a foreign country" despite its failure?
What can be done about the Negro Question in the USA?
>>
>>138841800
theres a bunch of reasons, but the number one is an utter lack of standards

in certain environments they do fine
>>
>>138841943
This.

This, and Jewish influence. Check collapse of black America was a hit job by people who didn't want them to succeed.
>>
>>138841800
IQ. No need to overcomplicate things.
>>
>>138842171

The mixed-race women of German women after World War Two had IQs equal with those of native Germans, so this is simplistic in and of itself.

http://www.nytimes.com/1977/03/27/archives/new-light-on-black-iq.html?mcubz=0
>>
>>138842331
Please archive
https://unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/1977/03/27/archives/new-light-on-black-iq.html?mcubz=0
>>
>>138842331

>mixed-race women

read: children
>>
>>138841800
They needed to have a parallel society because they can't compete with whites. Jim Crow was white America's gentle nudge toward this reality but of course the communist kikes can't let us have nice things.

In our infinite wisdom whites have used white flight and economic incentives to institute effectively the same lifestyle here in the south. The problem is that this methodology has led to a sub class of essentially feral niggers that make even middle class blacks uncomfortable. I've legitimately had black people leave the town I'm in currently citing unruly nigger behavior as the primary reason.
>>
>>138841800
>Negro Question
I like it. We should use letters NQ often.
>>
>>138841800
>liberals
>no fathers
>gibs me dat
>democrats
>obama
>drugs & alcohol abuse
>minimum wage

Black Americans are a lost cause.
>>
>>138842654
>NQ

let's meme this. However, it will "oficially" mean the National Question
>>
>>138842331
There seems to be conflicting statistics based on mixed race IQ. Hard to quantify though. Is it 1 drop or 50/50? They are smarter though, no denying that.
>>
>>138843435

One thing I have never seen brought up in connection with the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study is epigenetics. The material component of us is not simply genes, but also what is accumulated and passed on in addition to our genes. If your grandfather had you when he was addicted to smoking, then you are more likely to become a smoker yourself. Hence the causes of low black IQ would pass on, to a certain extent, to the next generation, even if you took a black child out of a black home and put them in a white one.

Sowell shows that "Surveys in the 1920's of mentalā€test studies of immigrants from southern and eastern Europe, such as Italians, Poles and Greeks, showed their average I.Q.'s to be in the 80's, occasionally in the 70's"; so there is obviously something more complicated going on here than a simple, insurpassable, genetic IQ gap between black and white.
>>
>138842331
>>138842357
This. Women have higher IQ's as children but then it reverses. Source: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201010/girls-are-more-intelligent-boys-men-are-more-intelligent
>>
>>138843897
Dems IQ test be raycis. Do they have data on savage niggers taking those same tests?
>>
>>138844762

Modern-day African blacks have IQs identical with those of Polish and Italian immigrants to the U. S. in the '20s (about 70). Evade that fact if you please.
>>
>>138841800
Because of democratic policies in government.
>>
>>138844920
So why did they achieve normal intelligence while niggers remained monkeys?
>>
>>138844920
Is there a data set that exists where Polish and Italian immigrants take the same test as modern day Africans?
>>
Handouts and affirmative actions, stop giving people shit for free look what it did to the Indians.
>>
>>138841800
Genetics
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.