[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUSSIA IS A BASTION OF WHITE EUROPE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bastion.jpg (134KB, 440x960px) Image search: [Google]
bastion.jpg
134KB, 440x960px
In short: several Moscow schools will cancel or move their 1st September start of the year ceremonies because of Eid al-Adha mass prayers in nearby mosques.
>>
Cool. Is it worth learning Russian? It seems useful and a huge swath of the globe speaks it. Plus I could read some cool literature in the original language.
>>
File: photo-2.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>>138841353
They are our brothers and citizens, you filthy liberashka. Literally nothing wrong with letting them publicly slaughter animals en masse 1 day a year. Only kikes like you see problem here.
>>
Moscow is a shithole. An overpriced, overcrowded, ovepolluted, overhyped tumor, infected with shitskin diaspora and liberal nu-males. I never quite get why moscowcucks on the internets are being so permanently frustrated and angry on the internets, but then I visited the place for two weeks and it all became clear. It's toxic, it's insufferable to live there. Place is a dystopian horror movie, only a decade or two away from becoming literal hell on earth like London or Paris.
>>
>>138842161
What are the nice parts of Russia then?
>>
>>138841788
Yes, we get about 300k fresh new foreign brothers per year. By that I mean they get citizenships and passports, you can look up the statistics for yourself. That can't even compare with most of the Europe.
>>
Grind down pig bones to dust and toss it at mosques
>>
Thing people fail to realize when posting photos of Muslims crowding streets of Moscow on their holidays is that Moscow, a megalopolis of about 15 million people, has only FOUR mosques that are physically unable to accommodate thousands of Muslims coming for prayer. Naturally, neighboring streets are going to be crowded this year as well. Of course it's wise to safeguard children from any possible incidents.
>>
>>138841353
link please
>>
bump you deluded putin cucks
>>
>>138841353
>RUSSIA
>WHITE
Pick one
>>
>>138842161
is st pete any better?

i heard it was MORE liberal
>>
File: DSC_0088.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0088.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
>>138841424
Anglo learning Russian in Siberia. It's a fucking hard slog and will probably take me years but it will be worth it
>>
>>138848282
>xbox huge picture of putin on car hood
>patriot of russia
That's fucking awesome. No way anyone here in USA could get away with having a huge trump pic on their sedan unless they lived somewhere in Dakota or Wyoming. Fucking liberal cucks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.