[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pol help me with this please...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1502744353537.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502744353537.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
I have been really troubled. I fall in and out of cases of sleep paralysis and creation of unknown realities/ out of body sort of thing. If you never heard of, or experienced sleep paralysis.. Lucky you. It is perfectly horrid.. one of the worst things I have ever been blessed with. (coming from someone who has drowned as a teen was dead and revived by emts).
I have this dream: I am looking at an old man in a very dimly lit yellow lighted room. Think of a warehouse basement from the 20s. He is facing away from me holding something in his arms. I can tell he is a bit lost and not in his mind.
He reminds me of Lennie from "of mice and men"
He slowly turns to the side to face me. As he does I see, in his arms a small child, a boy, I think.
He faces me. As he does he has his hand dug into the childs brain with his fingers only, spread out like as if he was holding a hand sized ball.
He removes his fingers and eats whatever is on them. Licking them clean. He always knew I was there.
I come to pol with this. I know how we think. I know this place is where to ask.
>>
File: 1503436410350.png (347KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1503436410350.png
347KB, 800x850px
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
>>
File: 1503430818020.jpg (59KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1503430818020.jpg
59KB, 640x632px
Ill just drop this off here
>>
Listen to this before sleeping:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_BgHd3JNJY
>>
>>138839904
Fuck off back to /x/ you freak.
>>
>>138840134
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_BgHd3JNJY
I actually do listen to spiritual music, of all kinds, often
>>
>>138840177
Kek off fag I hate para place
>>
>>138840242
Then fuck off to /adv/ then??

Your weird ass shit has fuck all to do with /pol/.

So, locate your nearest e/x/it and get some /adv/ice from someone who gives a shit.
>>
>>138840457
I dont get it.. I ask pol because I know what many minds on here are like. If you dont care why the fuck even say anything? Are you the motherfucking pol police or what? you fucking anti kek Im an oldfag
>>
>>138840221
Then you really should check this one out. The man has truly a beautiful voice and it's really soothing. Even if you're not a religious person it can have a positive impact on your mind.
I used to experience sleep paralysis a lot when I was younger, the key (for me) was to understand that I was the master of the situation, calm down and close my eyes.
>>
>>138840134
what is the islamic conception on demons? can they posses people and control they will as they do in christianity?
>>
>>138840570
Oh god its fucked right!? I had to face inward toward the room so that when it happened I can see if there was anyone standing there. It is horrid. Once I figured out how to grunt and wake myself, it became a little more easy to deal with.
>>
>>138839904
Well, you are ill, and there are no good solutions to that, other than KYS. Therapy and meditation sometimes help, perhaps even >>138840134
>>
>>138840688
Well thats just great... I guess Ill go get some bleach..... And I meditate at least 1/2 hr a day
>>
File: 3klIny0Ga0uI4y4ZlIlgew2.jpg (26KB, 335x450px) Image search: [Google]
3klIny0Ga0uI4y4ZlIlgew2.jpg
26KB, 335x450px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6umdf4Ef970&ab_channel=PsychedSubstance
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1894791
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.